Falling For You

Falling For You

The humidity fills up the room, drops of perspiration left on the floor as the rookies practices for the nth time that day, never seeing the day of giving up until they perfected a certain move. Taeyong was as focused as ever, his eyes only seeing himself in the mirror, watching himself closely as to not make a single mistake. They were only the four of them now, Johnny, Jaehyun, Hansol, and himself.

"Taeyong-ah, let's go home. It's 2am already." Johnny called out, dabbing off the beads of sweat from his face with a towel.

"You guys can go ahead, I just need to practice this one move." Taeyong turns to reply, frustration faint in his voice. He waves briefly to his friends as they left the room.

"Nice excuse." the voice he hears left him shivering down to his toes but a smile crept upon his tired lips knowing that it was him.

"Sehun." Taeyong says, stopping to his feet to see, Oh Sehun, leaning against the doorway, face darkened by the lack of lights.

"Is that how you should address someone older than you, Taeyong-ssi?" Taeyong couldn't see but he knew Sehun was smirking and loving the way he was making the younger feel things. Taeyong laughs weakly to himself at how pathetic he was when it came to Sehun, looking like a starving dog waiting to be fed but he tries not to be too obvious of course.

"Sehun hyung, are you happy now?" Taeyong says, pretending to be irritated but he can never be irritated with Sehun, not when he was laughing so graciously, biting his bottom lip in amusement.

"Why are you still here?" Sehun slowly walks towards him, grabbing Taeyong's hand and wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Practicing of course, hyung." Taeyong giggles as Sehun starts to kiss the crook of his neck, nibbling the soft skin.

"It's 2 in the morning. You shouldn't push yourself so hard." Sehun mumbles, gradually moving south, and sliding his sleek fingers under Taeyong's sweatpants.

"Mhmm hyung...s-s-stop.."Taeyong moans into his words, twitching when Sehun started to his clothed member.

"You look so hot right now it makes me ing insane." Sehun growls, fingers dragging along the lines of Taeyong's chest. Taeyong laughs and turns himself to face the older, hands cupping his face.

"Why is hyung being like this?" Taeyong asks, teasing the latter as he brushes his thumb across Sehun's moist lips. The older closes his eyes in satisfaction, letting Taeyong open him up until vulnerability. It was easy to get carried away with the younger, never knowing when to not cross the line. It was daring and risky but their relationship consumed them completely.

"Do you wanna cuddle with me?" Taeyong spurts out of nowhere and Sehun looks at him with confused eyes.

"We always cuddle." Sehun dumbly answers.

"We don't cuddle, we , idiot." Taeyong slaps Sehun on the chest lightly, moving to get his gym bag and grabbing a water bottle inside to crave his thirst.

"Someone's moody." Sehun moves to Taeyong, poking his side to ease the younger's mood.

"Mhm." Taeyong replies, motioning to put his arm around Sehun's waist as the older ruffles his hair.

"You want to cuddle? Then we'll cuddle, my pumpkin." Sehun grins, picking Taeyong up bridal style and the younger shrieks in the most girliest way.

"Sshhh baby, it's okay." Sehun kisses Taeyong on the forehead and the shorter snorts at him, cackling loudly.

"I'm going to drop you." Sehun warns and attempts to slap Taeyong's .

"I'm not laughing!" Taeyong panics, wrapping both his arms around Sehun's neck. He comfortably rested his head on Sehun's chest, humming to whatever Sehun was blabbering about. He stares at the sight of Sehun's sharp chin and the way his lips would pout when he was talking. Taeyong smiles widely and steals a kiss from the older. Sehun blushes a little but tries not to show it and continues to talk, adjusting Taeyong's weight so he could open the back door of their company. Sehun carried Taeyong all the way to his dorm, placing the younger on his bed as he had fallen asleep in his arms. Sehun pulls the blanket over Taeyong. That night, Sehun felt something different, something that made his heart move. It was something unexplainable and he never felt something so overpowering before. He lays beside Taeyong on an impulse, and in that moment, he knew he was in the right place.