Ch. 3

Love Is For Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italics are thoughts



 

All around you and the boys were the sounds of people talking and laughing.

 

Right now you and the boys were at Myungdong for a little sight seeing. There were a lot of people and everything was going great.

 

"Hyeri-ah, have you ever had bboki?" Asked Ken.

 

"What's bboki?" You asked. Tilting your head to the side on confusion.

 

"Jinjja? Well follow me." Said Ken. We all followed Ken to a small stand where an Ajumma was was sitting patiently for a customer.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ajumma." Said Ken while bowing.

 

"Hello kids. How may I help you?" She asked kindly.

 

"Our friend here says she's never had bboki before." Said Ken.

 

"Oh really? Well bboki is basically melted sugar." She said basically.

 

You watched as she poured sugar into a mini pan and started stirring it with a lollipop stick.

 

When it was all melted and was a light brown color, she poured it into wax paper and flattened it out into a circle. She grabbed a heart shaped cookie cutter and put in the middle.

 

"Now what you want to do is try to cut out the heart in the middle." The Ajumma said. She handed you the bboki and you looked at it in amazement.

"Gamsahabnida Ajumma. I'll eat it well."

 

Hongbin came to your side and quickly took a bite out of the bboki.

 

"Hey, Binnie oppa that was mine." You said with a frown and pout in your face.

 

The boys laughed at you and started punching your cheeks saying how cute you were.

 

Hyuk smiled down at you and broke off a piece of the bboki and held it in front of your mouth.

 

"Ahhh." He said opening his mouth indicating for you to do it also.

 

You opened your mouth happily and smiled when he placed it in your mouth.

 

After eating it your face brightened to a whole other level.

 

"This is really good." You said.

You started eating the bboki happily until you made the heart shape.

 

"Ajumma, could you possibly take a picture for us?" Asked N.

 

"Of course." The Ajumma took N's phone and waited for us to get ready.

 

You were in the middle while Ravi, Leo, and Hongbin were on your left side and N, Hyuk, and Ken were in your right.

 

They all smiled at the camera and so did you while holding up the heart.

 

Click

 

"Gamsahabnida." You all said.





 

"You little brat!! Who told you that you could come to me for help? I told you to never come near me again!!" You heard a man yell.

 

You turned and saw an angry looking man looking at a little girl that was on the ground.

 

You frowned at the situation. Nobody seemed to help the little girl.

Tears were streaming down her little face and she got up but you could see she was having a hard time doing so.

 

When she stood up completely she looked up at the man.

 

"I'm sorry ajussi. I tripped and bumped into your cart. I didn't mean to cause you any problems." She said.

 

"I don't care. How dare you come here and give my cart all of your germs?!" He yelled.

 

He raised his hand high and was ready to slap the little girl.

 

Your eyes widened at the action and didn't hesitate to run towards the little girl.

 

At the very last minute you got I front of the little girl.



 

Slap



 

Just in time. You thought.

You received the slap instead and you glared at the man.

 

Your cheek stung but you didn't care right now. How dare does a man try to slap a little girl who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter