Ch. 1

Love Is For Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics are thoughts

 

Everyone knows the story of The Big Bang. Everything that is anything was created with a Big Bang. What was also created were 9 powerful forces. A Bird, Cat, Turtle, Horse, Monkey, Slug, Dragon Fly, Octopus, and Fox. These 9 forces were super powerful. They had amazing strength and were respected. All they ever wanted was peace. Everything was calm until people thought the 9 beasts were too powerful to be kept out in the world. People made an idea to keep the 9 beasts trapped in someone. The beasts thought it was unfair. They deserved as much freedom as the people in the universe had. When all 9 beasts were trapped, the beasts had held a grudge against people. All they had were each other. What everyone didn't know was there was a 10th beast. Except this beast was in a human form. It was a new born baby girl. She wasn't a host though. She was one of the 10 beasts. She was destined to do great things. After being born she was put in a deep sleep. It was said she would wake up after 100 years to build up her strength. In that time she never aged and just slept. Her parents didn't care if she was a beast or not. She was their daughter and they loved her. But of course, not everyone is immortal. Her parents passed away of old age and left the care of their daughter in the hands of a trustworthy family. 
After 100 years he baby girl finally woke up from her slumber and started to grow like any other child. It was said she would meet the love of her life before she turned 19. She would face many difficulties but I know she will over come them. There were only 4 people who knew of the 10th beast. Her birth parents and her new guardians. 
Hyeri-ah, who do you think this girls is?" "I don't know Aunty. I'm only 5." You told your aunt. She was sick and was in bed when she decided to tell you about a little girl. "Listen to me carefully. The little girl in the story is you. You are the 10th beast but you cannot tell anyone about it. You see the birthmark on the inside of your wrist? That is the 10th beast sign." You looked down and saw a small star on your left wrist. I'm her?! I'm the little girl? You thought. You may be only 5 but you were pretty intelligent and advanced for your age. "Do you think I'm a monster?" You asked sadly. "Of course not dear. No matter what anyone tells you, I want you to always know. You have not and will not ever be a monster. Your mother and father would be so proud of you. You are the light of everything that is dark. Remember, I will always love you. Uncle will always love you, and your parents will forever remain in your heart protecting you. Keep that amulet safe and be prepared for what is to come."

 

You remembered that conversation like it was just yesterday. Your aunt passed away a couple of days later and told me to never doubt myself. It's been 13 years. Wow. Time flies fast. You thought. It was the year 118 and everything was as normal as it gets. (It may be 118 but everything was modern.) it's the same thing everyday. You wake up, go to school, come back, do homework, wash up, then go to bed. You like to isolate yourself from people. You were afraid people might find out what you are and you couldn't let that happen. You lived by yourself in a fairly large apartment and are a straight A student. You may keep yourself from making friends but that doesn't mean you're cold to people. You just let them know you acknowledge their presence. People said you deserved to be Queenka at school because they say you have the looks and you're kind to others. But You really don't want the attention that comes with being a Queenka. 
You do have to say it does get lonely in your apartment but what can you do. 
You finished the last of your homework and washed up for bed. When You looked in the mirror You saw a beautiful girl with short straight silver hair, big brown eyes, pink plump lips, a nice body with curves in the right places. You weren't short or tall. One word to describe yourself was perfect. But when you looked deeply into your eyes you saw a girl that was fragile. One wrong move and that would be the end. You were lonely and afraid but you wouldn't admit it. You were lonely with no friends. You wanted tell someone of your burden. Someone you could trust everything with. Someone to actually share the burden with. You were afraid of trusting the wrong people. You being kind wasn't an act. You're a true and innocent person that literally wouldn't hurt a fly. You try to find good in all people. You can't even remember a time you actually got mad. You always obeyed what people told you to do. "Why me?" You asked at your reflection. "I want to go somewhere that had people that would accept me for who I am. For what I am." You looked down at your left wrist and saw the tattoo. It was a constant reminder that you were different. You always covered your left wrist with a bunch of bracelets. 
You let out a heavy sigh and looked back into the mirror. You blinked and changed your eyes to their original color. Your irises were red and the whites of your eyes were actually black. "Who am I kidding. No one would want me. I'm the 10th beast." You whispered to yourself. You left the bathroom and got in your bed. You let out another sigh and closed your eyes. And you fell into a dreamless sleep. 
When you woke up again it was to the sound of an explosion. You bolted straight up and jumped out of bed. You ran outside and saw people in full body armor attacking everything they saw. You looked around and saw no one around. You lifted you arm and ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter