Ch. 2

Love Is For Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics are thoughts

 

 

Leo POV
That hurt like a . It was like I was punched in the gut. Hard. I groaned and looked at a Hyeri. She looked down at me and was wondering what to do. When I looked at her it was different. I knew she was beautiful and perfect but I never saw her like this. She looked like an angel. So this is what it feels like to be mated. "Yah Jung Taekwoon, are you ok?" She asked me. "Never better." I told her. "Are you sure you're ok? Your eyes are grey." She said. "I'm fine. Uh dinners at 6. Don't be late mate." I told her and left not leaving her any time to reply. I shut the door and leaned on it. I let out a long breath and put a hand to my heart. She's smart enough to get the message. I think. 

 

 

Hyeri POV 

"Don't be late mate." 3............2..........1 "WHAT?!?!" I yelled. Fate is never wrong. She's probably trying something new. You never know what she's going to do next. Trust me I've met her. There's also a 90% chance I'll have a whole coven mated to me, and I'll be mated to 6 boys. "Eotteokhaji?" 
While in deep thought there was a knock on the door. "Hyeri-ah, come down for dinner." I changed my eyes and opened the door. "I'll lead you to the dining room. Don't mind the mess the boys will be cleaning it up." Said Yeeun. I giggled and thought about the boys cleaning all the rooms they messed up. "Boys, Hyeri is here. Please be in your best behavior." She pleaded. "With Ken hyung, no promises can be made." Said Ravi. "At least try. Ok? For my sake?" She asked. "We'll TRY." Groaned Hyuk. I sat next to the empty seat next to Taekwoonie and smiled at him. "You figured it out yet?" He whispered into my ear. "I don't know you tell me." I whispered back. "Well seeing how you screamed what, I take it you figured it out." "You figured right. I did figure it out. And I have a nickname for you." "What is this nickname?" "I'm thinking Taekie oppa or Woonie oppa." I told him. "Sure. I like it." He replied. "What are you two gossiping about?" Asked Hongbin. "I'm just telling her to stay away from certain people." He said looking directly at Ken. "What am I going to do hyung?" Ken asked. When oppa didn't reply he pouted. He picked up his spoon and pointed it at Taekie oppa as if to lecture him. But as soon as he pointed it the left over soup on it splattered onto to Taekie oppa. The members glared at Ken while I giggled at Taekie oppa. He stood up and grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and flung it at Ken. I gasped and tried to suppress a laugh. Not only did it hit Ken it hit Hyuk too. "FOOD FIGHT!!!!" They all yelled. Not a second later they were all throwing food. I decided to join the fight and grabbed a pie and shoved into Ravi's face. I ran away and hid behind oppa before he could see it was me. There was a tap on my shoulder so I turned and met a pie. I wiped the cream from my eyes and saw N. "Don't think I didn't see that." He said teasingly. No second later a pie as also in his face. "Don't think I didn't see that either." Said Oppa. "Aww Taekie Oppa's the best." I said. 
It was like time froze and everyone turned to look at me. The pie Ken was going to throw fell to the floor. Before anyone could say anything, the air was filled with an angry aura. At the door was a very angry looking Yeeun. "Can there be one night where dinner is normal?" She asked. Hyuk grabbed a pie and threw it at her and yelled. "RUN!!!" 

 

 

Author POV 

They all scattered in different directions trying to avoid the angry Yeeun.  While running, Leo grabbed your hand and sped off to a wall and pushed a stone. The wall opened and a secret pathway was seen. Still holding your hand he walked down the hallway and made many turns. You both finally made it to a door. He opened it and led you in. You both looked at each other in silence. After a long pause you both started laughing. "You look ridiculous." You both said. You tried to take the vegetables out of his hair while he tried to clean your face. "Ahem." You both jumped and turned to the source if the sound. You both saw 5 boys leaning against the wall. Arms crossed. Shaking their heads slowly. "You," "Could've," "Told," "Us," "You know." The way they asked the question was insanely creepy. "Wow. My Taekwoonie's all grown up. You know it's normal for a whole coven to mate with one person." N said. "I'm mated to her. She's not mated to me." Leo said in a matter of factly tone. "It doesn't matter. You should've told us Taekwoonie." Said N. "Anyway. Chukahae! You're going to have to share soon Taekie." He said teasingly. "Wait, I want to know exactly what Hyeri is because, Leo hyung said she has to mate with us too. That means she either is a vampire of werewolf. Which is it?" Asked Hongbin. Can I trust them? Well they're going to be my mates. You thought. "When the 9 beasts were created, there was a 10th beast also. The only people who knew of it are dead. Right now only 1 living person knows. But now it's going to be 6 people who know. The tenth beast isn't an animal, but is a teenage girl. Her name is Hyeri and she's apparently destined for great things." You relaxed your eyes and looked up at them. "She's the only beast with true emotions. That's why she's afraid. No one can know about what she is until the time is right. I'm the 10th beast and I'm not a host." You turned your head so you wouldn't look at them. "Do you think you're not one of us?" Asked Hyuk. "Come on Hyeri. You've got to give us a little more credit here." Said Ken. "We're not going to look at you any differently. Well, we probably think your 10 times more awesome, but other than that." Said Hongbin. "Really?" You asked. You looked at them and they all gave you a firm nod. "Thank you." You told them. Unfortunately while you all were having a good time, someone has been watching you 7 very closely. A  little too close for comfort. 


Hyeri POV

"Hyeri-ah. Hyeri. Yah Hyeri-ah." "Screw off." I groaned. "I would screw off but I know a straight A student lives school." I bolted straight up but in the process bonked heads with someone. "Ah. You have a hard head." I turned my head and saw Hyuk. "So do you." I told him. "Well you have an hour to get ready. Your uniforms in the closet. Once you're down we'll have breakfast than head off." He explained. "Breakfasts aren't like dinners right." I asked. He laughed and shook his head. "No. But it does happen when it's close to holidays. Ken hyung over excited himself." He said. "Ok." I said with a laugh. "Don't be late." He said before he left. I got up from bed and did my morning routine for school. I changed into he school uniform and looked in the mirror. 


Once everything looked good I walked out of my room and headed towards the dining room. Surprisingly, everything in the dining room was spotless. I sat down in the spot next to Taekie oppa and started seeing what my breakfast was. There were eggs, waffles, pancakes and my ultimate favorite, BACON AND SAUSAGES. I am probably the biggest meat eater out there. Anything meat will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter