The sleeping beauty !

Wu fan and I !

_today as any normal day i woke up early had break fest and toke my way to the university i was all alone ... near the university again i saw Wu fan laying same as yesterday. he looked so handsome with closen eyes .. then without thinking . again. walked near him and kept looking and said :( am i really standing that near to you? looks like a dream !) with closen eyes Wu fan said :( no its reality) me whispering like a witch :( sh** he.is awake again x( ) with nervous voice i said:( hum.. uhh.. you should not just lay in a place like this .. its dangerous huh. anyone can steal you here ) wu fan:( ahahaha you are so cute... pfuhaha so cute ) me blushing :( buh ahu ooh how can you laugh its serious .. pff anyway am going) Wufan with a funny way:( hey .. did you have break fest yet? ) me even if i did ate:( no i didnt yet ... why?) wu fan:( wanna have breakfast with me?) me who was pooping  happiness inside me :( yeah why not )trying to stay cool,Wu fan :let go) !with a warm smile.at that moment i remembered that fans says that he is a Cold person.well.he wasnt at all he was so kind but just doesn't talk to mush ...me was so happy,walking behind him without saying  anything *awkward*same for him.. then he stopped suddenly and without turning around he said:(do you have any friends??) me:( you can say so... yeah ^_^) then he said:( me... i am always working and dont have time to meet friends!) i couldn't see his face but his voice sound like he felt lonely me:(. lets be friends then :D)

 then he said:(ah haha  we are already friends right? :) )

me: of...of course since we are going to eat together! ) i considered my self Super lucky to have him as my friend,

even if i realized that i am so in love with him,it was enough for me. then he turned around and smiled.it was so beautiful  then he said=0D=0A:(want some coffee?) me:(uum i d like to )

wu fan:(here you go.one for me and one for you) me:(thaaank you <3) wu fan:( oh its almost time,classes are going to Begin ) me :( omo~got to hurry :o) wu fan:( ahaha .oh .. you have a funny face when you are surprised xD)

me:( whaat? omo~ how can y.. i have a pretty face u_u its not funny face) wu fan:(aah bunny face.ok i understand) me laughing:( hhhh .you are not the first one telling me that) wu fan:( aah i see the lets go inside the class) me:(mmm lets go in) .

i was right beside him..every body was looking at us some started to talk and others looks like they wanted to kill me...in one second..i looked left to see Wufan and i saw that cold face again.that cold guy walked alone in the class taked the unusual sit and he didn't look at me at all...after i took my sit i turned around to.see him but when he saw me he didn't do any expression..our classmate stopped talking.since then Wufan didn't spoke to me..after the classes ends his phone ringed so he went out the room to talk after a while he came back..he seems in a hurry...he tooked his things and left i was a bit.worry because he left in a hurry...after that Chanchan came :(Asma~~ hurry up am hungry~) me:(haha..wait a second am comming)after i took my thing.. When i was walking a girl stopped on my way she looked at me with a scary look and said:(do you have..any..relationship with...Wu..fan?!) me:(do i have to answer?i dont think so^^* and i have to go now..so..can you step off) i kept walking even if i acted Calm i was nervous.  her angry:(pff don't you come over Wufan..)i didn't turned and kept walking..Chanchan:(what was that?whats wrong with her O.o?) me:( shuuu keep walking i think she is a Sasaeng or something ) Chanchan:(whaa haha :P ooh am hubgryy lets hurry i want eat )

something) me:(yeah.. am hungry to..lets.go~ x)