the one who saved me !

Wu fan and I !

next day i went out early to look for a job! i went to restaurant to shops ...ect.then after a long searching i found a job in a shop . the payment was really good . and i was so relived and happy and filed to lucky ..they said that i could start to work next week.

after that i went to traditional   market of china .. i saw a lot of stuff and eat traditional dishes like sushi’s :D

then i putted in my ears listeners  and started to listen to a k pop song (BTS Born Singer) wail walking in the street ..i was so in the song ! and then i closed my eyes  wail walking !! the when i opened my eyes i saw a car speeding coming on my way .. i didn’t knew what to do then someone just jumped on me and pushed me from the way ..

i didn’t knew what was going on !! then i realized that the person who jumped on me was WU fan  he  saved me i didn’t knew him because he was wearing  a hat and cheap clothes  !! then  i saw blood on his arm…. He got up …  i was so scared and said ( oooh there is blood what to do ! it’s my fault ) he said : ahh !! it’s Ok !!... but what the hell where you thinking hien ?? You could v be dead now ) me : ( am so sorry !!ahh what to do !! it’s all my fault ) he said :( forget it ! just go) me : ( no i can’t !! come with me ill put some medicines in your arm ! hurry)

he said : ( just forget it) me : ( no way i have to do that .. my house is near  from here come on  !! )

 

on the way he didn’t say anything … I was nervous… then when we arrived i opened the door and said : ( come in ! it’s not that big but ! feel comfortable please !! and then he sit in the  couch !! I broth the medicines!! And I told him to give me his hand! Before putting the medicines I said: (it will hurt a bit) but I putted it he didn’t do any reaction! And then I broth him a glass of Tea! he drunk it so fast and he didn’t say anything for a while and then with a cold and cute ear he said : ( thank you ) I said: ( for what its nothing it all happened because of me  :) ) then he said: ( do you live alone here ? aren’t you afraid of being by your own ?) I said: ( no at all ! I got used to it ! I always like to be alone I find it better) wu fan: aah !! I find it scary! I always lived with my parents! And when I travel I miss them a lot ) me : hehe !! I can see kris xD ) wu fan : ( what !! wait !! how ? you know ! you know me ? ) me in my mind: ( f*** I said Kris ! I am so stupid x( )

and then I said : ( aaah~!! Without lying to you ! I am an EXOtic  xD . and you were my favorite EXO member ) wu fan: ( aah I see….  your favorite hien??) me:( huuh what !! I mean !! eeeem !!  don’t you miss all EXO members? :P  ) Wu fan :( yeah ! I miss the days when we where together but I call them sometimes and they call me ! and I can see LAY and  LUHAN when they come to china !) me : ( waaah!! (feel happy) so cool you’r real friends :D ) wu fan : ( yeah (smiling) …. Oh its time !i have to go now ! thank you for the Tea !! ) me: ah no problem  ! thank you to !) while walking down he said  :  ( see you at class ) me :(  (blush)  oh uum yeah of course ^^” )

__ I was so Happy !! and I didn’t believe that I talked to KRIS and he was in my house to ! I felt like I was flying ! felt like it was a dream.

at that time it was 6:12 pm ! I was so tired ! I went to take a shower ! and then prepared my dinner … ate it then I watched TV … felled  asleep !