My classmate

Wu fan and I !

to day was my first day at the university I was a bit nervous! in my way I mate Chanchan she was going to ! I felt more comfortable. at first w checked the numbers of our class I was in class 5 and she was at class 7 ! at 9:00 the classes begin ! I didn’t see Wu fan .  seem like I was waiting for him … I said he said : ( see you at class… why didn’t he come till now ?)  ..thought that he won’t come

  at 9:30 he come ! with a comfortable way  without being sorry he toke a look at all the place ! seems like he was looking for some one … and then when he saw me he smiled ! everybody was talking all in the same time ! the teacher said: ( yi wu fan . what make you so late ? the classes begin at 9:00 ) Wu fan(with a cold way): ( I had some work to do before I come I apologize  ) teacher: ( go and have a sit) wu fan walked and toke a sit beside me ! my heart again racing so fast and felt so hot ! then he look end at me and said: ( how r u doing? ^^ ) me : ( a.. am good thanks ^^’’) and then he putted his notebook and pen and started to write notices about the lesson ! and he was so quiet and he was so~ into the lesson ! at 13:00 we finished and it was all for the first day !  I waited a bit for Chanchan so we can go back together … when she come she wanted to stop by the market to buy some things so I went with her ! in the way we was talking then I said : ( Chanchan I think i like some one ) chanchan: ( waaah ! so you are in love ? so cute ! who is he? How do he look like ?) me: ( I don’t know if its love or just an admiration … but when I see him my heart start to beat like crazy ) chanchan: ( hum .. don’t worry about it ! you ll find out with time! ) if you need any advise just tell me .. hehe !) me: ( yeah !! you are right ! we ll find out ) at 4:00 I went to Chanchan house ! she changed her clothes and then we went out again  so I can know the place more . we had so mush  fun ! at 6:00 I went home I was so tired ! I toke a shower as usual had dinner and then go to sleep !

CHAPITRE5 :  to day I woke up early to go to school as well !! I mate Chanchan  in my way ! we came to school  before the debut of classes .. I saw Wu fan laying in one of the sits near to the university  ! Chanchan wanted to go to the library of the university but I said that I have to check out something !  after that … I went to see what Wu fan was doing !  when I went there !!  and I thought that he was sleeping because he was eyes closing … he was so cute and looked so innocent . I kept looking at him . with a envious voice I said : ( you’ve  always been so perfect . I cant believe that I am looking at you right now) then suddenly he opened his eyes . I was so surprised and felt so embarrassed .and I thinked: ( oh my … did he hear me? Am so stupid) then with a sleepy way  he said : ( good morning ) me : ( ah ! hehe good morning … did you hear anything or .. aah ?) Wu fan: ( ah no .. I didn’t .. why?) me with a freaky way : ( no .. just asking ) Wu fan : (ah am going ! the classes begin ) me : ( aaah right ! lets go in) and I felt like he don’t care about me !!  well we didn’t meet each other a lot but when I see him I just want to see him more and to talk to him more and more!!