The First And Last

Forgive Me, Oppa.

       On that day,The cloud was being splashed with some greyed tone.The bird was not even chirping.Some flock of crow was the only bird that deck the sky.flying to their own nest.It was a silence day.

 

     "STOP WITH YOUR SILLY LIES!!" Those silence've been cracked by Youngjae's voice.It was on the rooftop of you and his school. You were standing right in front of him.standing like a statue while looking down to the ground."This is the 19th times already.ARE YOU THINKING THAT GIVING THE SAME ANSWER EVERYTIMES WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEMS?!!"

 

    You were scared of Youngjae when he mad at you."WHAT?!! DID YOU THINK THAT I'M THAT STUPID SO YOU COULD USE ME TO GET CLOSE WITH MY FRIENDS?" tears start to overflow at your eyes.Waiting the time for shed the tears.

 

   "ANSWER ME!!" You do want to answer it.But you know that it will only making it worse.Youngjae ogle his eyes to you."I thought that I could trust you...." He whisper to your ears with some mixed hatred and sadness voice before he leaves you there.without any last glance.

 

   "Hey ,good work." A group of girls walking towards you.one of them were bringing a baseball bat.one of them are holding a knife. the other are just following them.You bit your tongue.

 

  "If you opened your mouth to OUR Youngjae,you know what will happen to your tongue." The girl with knife known as Lizzy smirked. You gave them no reaction.

 

  You know that the rumors about 'you couple with youngjae was actually to be with one of his friend' was spread by those es. How do they make Youngjae believe it was a mistery.

 

  When the es let you go, you ran towards your class to take your bag as fast as possible to find youngjae.As you were about to get out from the classroom, A guy entered your classroom.Don't know why,his back seriously looked like Jong up's back.the guy suddenly hug you.Not realising that there is someone watching the incident from a far.Taking picture.

 

  You pushed that anonymous guy and ran away.You ran to your house and change your clothes.after that, you ran towards Youngjae's house.You were very happy when you saw him standing right in front of his house.*He is home!* you ran to him.He glare to you as you reached his front house.The smile that you carve for him gone.

 

"What is this?" his sad tone voice reached your ear.He showed the picture you hugging that anonymous guy just now."Now, what is the silly answer are you gonna gave to me after seeing this picture of you hugging Jong up?" "That is not Jong up!" He looked at you. "Then who?" His voice started to sound like wanting to cry.

 

   "That is an anonymous guy that hug me without knowing why!" "An Anonymous guy that has his back looked exactly like Jong up? is that the lies for me now?" tear overflow to his eyes. "Please believe in me! I...I've never lied to you.if you don't believe me, you need to watch it yourself!"

 

  You gave Yongjae a disk with a mini computer to watch the disk."Just...just go home,Eunbi." Yongjae entered his house.the disk and mini computer in your hand was untouched.You went home while crying.

 

  The other day started.You looked Yongjae's shoe locker.You didn't intend to come to the school that day but you just came to put an envelope with the disk and mini computer in his locker.

 

  In your way home, you've run into Yongjae.He gave a last glance.You'd just smiled at him.

 

  When Yongjae reached his shoe locker,he saw the disk,mini computer and an envelope.He intend to let it be.But his heart felt like something is wrong with the disk.He reached the disk and mini computer.Leaving the envelope alone.He watch the disk in front of his shoe locker.

 

  His tears drop like a rain.He saw everything happening with his girlfriend.In the reality,since Eunbi being bullied,she weared a camera pin at her tie.He also saw the faced of the anonymous guy Eunbi talking about.He felt guilty for not believing in Eunbi.

 

   He then reached the envelope.

 

_____________________________________________

 

  Dear Yongjae,

               I know that you believe in the school rumors about me.Don't worry.I will never get mad at you.Because you are the prince in my heart. It seems that your love for me has fade away.It's really sad though.

 

              I've still remember our happy day together.The day when you said that you like me.Recap that day, I was really happy when you've said that you wanted to be my boyfriend.I always thought that my love for you is just one sided love at the biggening.

 

              I'll let you go if you like somebody else now.(even though I knew that I will be alone) ;)

 

          Eventhough your heart is somebody else,My heart is always for you.(Because it's permenent!) Yet,I just want you to know that I've never lied to you.

    Heres some poem for you.

                                                      Lilies are white,

                                             Berries are blue,

                                                  Your heart is mine,

                                           B'cause I love you.

                                                                                                                        I hoped that you've still remember the poem that you wrote                                                                                                                   for me.^^

Your Beloved,(maybe not anymore)                                                               P/S: Please forgife me if I had make something wrong to you.

Eunbi

___________________________________________________________________

 

  Yongjae felt really guilty.The outside was raining heavily just like his heart."YONGJAE!!!!" Zelo cried yongjae's name.yongjae look at his back.Zelo is panting and drenched."What?" yongjae's voice is still trembling.It's the side effect of the disk and Eunbi's letter.

 

  "Eunbi...She.." Yongjae ogle his eyes at Zelo."Eunbi what?!" "She's being collide by a lorry.The bus driver ran away!!" "WHERE IS SHE?!!"

 

  Yongjae ran over the heavy rain.Tears non-stoping drops from his faces enduring the pain that he holds.Zelo told Yongjae that Eunbi got an accident with a big lorry.The driver ran away.

 

  Yongjae arrived at the place where Eunbi got hit.Yes.She was there.Lying on the tar surface with a lot of blood around her.Yongjae reached her."Eunbi!! wake up!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

 

  Yongjae's tears and the rain is the same.The weather seems to know how he fells like.Eunbi's eyes opened.But being closed back."Yong...Jae oppa...I...I'm so..sorry.."

 

  "Don't talk Eunbi..You're gonna be fine.YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE!!" "I.....am....sorry"Her hearts were slowing down.A lot of blood was gone from her body.Yongjae took her and ran to the nearest hospital.

 

  The doctor said to him that she was gone.Yongjae cried her name.He still remembered her smile.On that day forwards,Yongjae intended to kill himself.The pain he was suffering didn't have any painkiller.The rain is still poured heavily.The crow were noisy that day.