New Job

Give The Heart A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Geun Suk POV

 

I open my eyes, expecting to find myself in bed with my fiancee, only to find out that she already wake up.

 

‘Probably downstairs’ I think, and just let it go and head to the bathroom.

 

When I’m finish, I head downstairs and look for Se Joung, only to find the house empty. “Where did she go to.” I wonder, until I find a note she left on the fridge.

 

Geun Suk

I’m heading to work early, sorry I couldn't be there when you wake up. There are some leftovers in the fridge if you are hungry.

Love

Se Joung

 

I read the note again with a pain in my heart. Lately she is doing this almost everyday, and I just wanted to have some time alone with her. ‘At least we are going to spend our weekend together’.

 

That thought made me smile and brought in me some hope. ‘Yeah we’ll be together this weekend’.

 

After that I pick my camera up the table and head out the door. Today I have a photo shoot and can’t be late.

 

 

 

I arrive on set taking account that they still are not ready for the photo shoot. 'When will they begin to take it seriously?' I think, and I begin to put the camera in position and fix the lens.

 

"Hey Geun Suk!You're early today!" I hear someone say. I look over my shoulder and realize that is Si Hoo.

 

"Yes I arrive early, and you have nothing ready. I would love that when next time comes you have all settled." I say reluctantly as I turn around, still fixing the lens.

 

"Well, then next time don’t be so early." He tells me with a bright smile that makes me want to hit him.

 

Si Hoo is a great friend and is always there when I need it, but it has such a cheerful attitude and never seems depressed, besides wants to be so positive all the time, sometimes I just want to punch him in the face.

 

I look over my shoulder and glared at him. He quickly turns to smile and walks away.

 

‘Good choice’ I think while I pick my camera. “Ok, lets work with what we have before

Please log in to read the full chapter