Moving On

Give The Heart A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoon A POV

 

“Make him sign those papers before noon and have someone deliver them into my office. Oh! And please let me know the second you hear about the contract we have with Mr. Kim. Also, could you be a doll and get me a latte?” I tell my assistant, Park Shin Hye.

 

“Don’t worry Ms. Im, I will have everything ready for you. I will get you the coffee right away.” she answers me, while she write down in a little note she had.

 

“Thanks Shin Hye, you really are a great assistant.” I say with a little smile, as I walk into my office.

 

She smiles to me and says “ Always ready to help Ms. Im. Also let you know that Ms. Jung was asking for you this morning. She said she wants to see you in her office” She says in a very professional tone, that let me know it was serious and urgent.

 

I nod and tell her she could leave. Seconds later, I pick up some papers for the new project we were working on, and made my way towards my boss office.

 

 

 

I knocked on the door and wait till I hear an answer.

 

“Come in” I hear So Min said to me and I come forward. I bow respectfully and made my way towards the armchair in front of her desk.

 

I’ve always loved her office. It is large with double doors at the entrance and a more secluded door leading to the bathroom. Her desk was the center of the room, and had the front two armchairs where you could sit. Also had a small area where there were two sofas facing each other, and in the middle there was a small coffee table decorated with flowers. Behind her desk were large windows that gave a beautiful view.

 

Once I'm sitting in one of the chairs in front of her desk, I open the folder in my hands on the new project and looked at her waiting. Once she finished with the papers she was signing, looks up and smiles me.

 

"Glad you arrive. I would like to tell you about the contract with Mr. Kim. Apparently he thinks we do not do a good job advertising their new product so we have no other choice but to hire a new photographer. Mr. Kim has not been satisfied with the work that did the last one so I decided that we would use it one by preference. According Mr. Kim, the new photographer is a professional internationally recognized, so I decided to give it a try. " She said, with a tone that gave away that she was not happy that Mr. Kim ch

Please log in to read the full chapter