The Promise

Give The Heart A Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

So Min POV

 

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I say as I head for the door.

 

"Hello beautiful" is the first thing I hear when I open the door.

 

"What are you doing here? I thought that we already agreed on everything?" I say as I let him come to my office.

 

"Of course we have already talked about everything. But I'm not here for that particular issue." he tells me with a smile that makes my knees tremble, but of course, do not let him know.

 

Arching an eyebrow I ask "And ... if it's not for that then ... what?" with a small grin.

 

He grin’s me back and says "You know why I'm here."

 

"Certainly I do know. I also know that I was very clear last time. I will not go out with you." I say as I move away from him to go to my desk.

 

“And I thought that I made it clear that I will keep trying.” He says with a smile, like his making a promise.

 

“I thought we talk about this Hyun Joong. I even let you have your way with the project! Do you have any idea how much work this company put in that advertising?  Do you?” I say. I was starting to get mad. ‘Why does he always have to do this?’

 

“Yeah, I do know. But as I said last time it wasn’t about the advertising.” He says, as he sits down in one of the armchairs in front of my desk, looking directly at my face with a expression that tells me he is not going anywhere without talking this out.

 

“Hyun Joong… You are making this harder for me…” I say. ‘Not this time. I have to be strong.’

 

“I’m not making it harder, I’m trying to make it easier, and you just don’t let me.” He says. I can see he is determined.

 

“How is this making it any easier?” I ask, still a little mad.

 

“Well you could just go out with me the first time I ask you. That way we maybe have saved all of this don’t you think?” He says,

Please log in to read the full chapter