What just happened?

Hope you like Jam

There isn’t an injured hot guy in my house.

There isn’t an injured hot guy in my house.

There isn’t a-

There is a freaking hot injured guy in my house.

Great. Just great.

What the heck? What do you do in this situation? Do I call an ambulance? Do I just drive him to the hospital? In panic I quickly brought the now unconscious stranger into my house and laid him on the couch. Why did I just bring a complete stranger into my house? What if he’s in a dangerous gang? What if he got into a really bad fight, and now they’re looking for him to finish the job? What if-

Frustratingly I ran my hands through my hair, taking in deep breaths. Get yourself together Honseok. Looking at the body on my couch, all I could see was this injured kid who needed to be taken care of, and soon at that. With a heavy sigh I go look for my first aid kit.  

After practically tearing my bathroom apart to find the blasted kit, I find the once unconscious boy, walking around.

“Yah! What are you doing up?!” I sounded more like a mother than I was willing to admit, but that wasn’t the point. The kid didn’t even flinch, he simply turned to look at me and smirked, freakin’ smirked. If I wasn’t so nice I would have smacked the kid, but he was injured and I won’t admit that the smirk made me shiver.

“Sit down so I can treat your wounds” I huffed, ready to interrogate this cheeky kid.  He complied without protest, yet he wore a lazy grin that irked me even more.  Squatting down, I click my tongue in annoyance. Grabbing his chin, as gently as I could, I moved his head to the side.

 To put it simply, I was dumbfounded but what I saw. There was no longer a wound. Had it not been for the dried clumps of blood and dirt in his hair, there would have been no proof of a wound.

“What the hell….” I say without thinking

“You’re still wearing the ring.” It wasn’t a question, and I swear every bone in my body turned to jelly at the evident smirk in his voice. Warning bells went off in my head, telling me to get away, to run. Did my body listen? HA nope.

When I came to my senses I found his shining brown eyes boring into mine; how is it that they looked so gentle yet so wild? 

How?” Is all I can say, not get the hell out of my house, not what the hell are you, just…how.

He smiles softly, his eyes becoming a gentler hue.

“That….is a question for another day” He states, standing up from the couch.

In the blink of an eye his face was so close to mine that I lost my balance and fell backwards. With his hands on either side of my waist, pinning me down, he leaned forward and brushed his lips near my temple.

“I’m glad I was able to see you again Hoseok…..but you need to be more careful, not everyone is as nice as I am.” He said huskily.

A shiver ran down my spine at the pure authority that his voice held, my heart speeding a mile a minute. His face came back to view and his hand came up to caress my cheek, much like that night two weeks ago.

And much like that night, he was gone again before my mind could even process what happened.

In my shocked state, the only thing I can say is…

“That brat spoke to me informally.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not quite sure what I just wrote

but here you go guys :D