Chapter 2: Damn, Jaejoong.

Four Walls, One Roof, One door.

Hi everyone. This is Kim Jaejoong again. You still remember me, right? Of course.

So where was I?

 

"You want to abort the child?" Sulli slowly nodded, I wanted to slap her right away. "Why?" The slap depends on how she will answer the question. Either way, I am going to slap her. 

"It's hard. I...I still have my dreams unreached. I can't give up what I have now for this child, I never wanted it in the first place.." Sulli was now silently sobbing behind her hands, she was shaking, but I am not going to hug or comfort her. I just don't want to. 

"You should have thought of that before you let him your hole." I hissed with little bit of rage to whom? I am not really sure. "Well, you can still have your dreams with this baby not being a hindrance, just let this child exist." I can't envision the thought of killing an innocent creature not knowing why his parents have been denying him to live in a world he deserves. There are various ways to solve this problem. It is tough. But death is never an option; no one deserves to have that option because everyone has the right to live. 

“No, I can’t. My parents would be devastated. They’ll kill me if I let this child live.” Seriously, her parents? Shouldn’t they be the ones to recognize how hard it is murdering your own child?

Sulli was sobbing non-stop. I am just staring at her shaking figure, not really knowing what to do. “Sulli…” I slumped beside her seat. I reached for her back and rubbed it in a comforting way. “I was abandoned by my biological parents; my mother wasn’t capable enough to support me since we’re out of money. She sent me away after she gave birth of me.” Sulli’s sobs were toned down, our pooling eyes met for seconds. “But you know what, I am still thankful.” I forced my cheeks to form a smile. “At least she had let me live, even though she knows there’s the death option; she didn’t deny me the chance to see the world.” I was crying, warm fluid starting to flow freely on my pale cheeks. Sulli reached out for a hug, I didn’t resist, we both needed one. Her warmth reminded me that she’s in a really susceptible state, and somehow I know I have to aid her out. “Sulli, please listen to me. Don’t let the child die.”

“I can’t have this child...” I released from the hug and grabbed her shoulders; she was not looking at me, but I know she’s listening.

 

“I want to slap you.” Firmly, I said it. “I want to slap you hard.”

“I’m sorry….I was planned to get out of the country to take an art school, it’s all I ever wanted…with this child, I can’t be an artist. It’s going to get in my way. It would be hard for me too. I can’t even cook! More or less change a baby’s diaper! How am I supposed to be a good mom?” She sniffed. “I asked my parents to let him in, but they never wanted him. If I let this child live, he will just live in hell. I know what my parents are capable of. They hate this child!”

“You can’t let that child die! Can’t you hear the baby’s pleas? It will haunt you forever if you persist this!” I was shaking her body, hoping she’ll get her psyche straight.

“I know…I’m sorry…”

I won’t let that child die!! “I wanted to have a child damn it!! You’re blessed you have the opportunity to have one! That’s the fault from being homoual—

“I’m sorry…”

“---We, gays, wanted kids! But you’re here throwing one when it’s all what we desire all along. How unfair you are! How…How….” I was howling, clutching her arm like a mad man. She will not abort the child. There is no way I’ll let that child down.

“Mr. Kim Jaejoong…” I felt her both hands cupped my face; she’s staring at me with a smile. “You’re heart is so kind, I hope I have that heart. You’re a brave guy. But unfortunately, I am not like you.”

I slapped her. Hard and firm.

Damn, it felt good.

“No, you listen to me. I am going to take that child. You will give birth to that baby and I’ll take him. You get it? You will not kill that child.”

“What?”

I stood up, looking down at her. “I will never let your child know you once tried to kill him. Take care of yourself, give birth to a healthy kid, get out of the country, live your dream and I will shoulder the rest.”

So that is how my day went. I stand firmly with my decision. I am going to take that child in. She’s a very hard-headed so there’s no way she could be a good mom…I could be a good mom, I guess. I’m not really sure about what to do next. I think I should let Sulli reflect on her thoughts.

            Everything’s not going to be normal from now on. Spoiler alert.

            “I am going to have a child…”

            “Wait what?”

            I was going to tell Yunho about what happened. I was scared like . I know Yunho’s capability of shoving the truth that I made the wrong decision right in my pretty face. He might hit me. Oh gawd, he’s totally going to hit me. One time he hit my jaw for taking a wrong course in college, I took Engineering though I am not great at numbers, I flanked at the field of course, and that’s why he hit me. He told me to look for what I really want, and then he hit me again, much lightly than the other hit, and when I asked him why he had to hit me to prove a point, “I was not making a point, I’m waking you up. You’re welcome.” was all he said.

            And now this thing I’m about to tell him is going to earn a ing electrical chair. He’s not going to hit me this time; he’s going to kill me! I mean, there is a child involved and I made a decision without consulting the boys. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad.

            That what all I thought.

            You know what he did when I told him the very famous line “I am going to have a child…”?

            He laughed. He ing laughed at me.

            “Nice joke. Hahaha. Welcome back Jaejoongie~” Yunho widened the door for me. I was dumbfounded as .

            “Right…” I walked through the living room and saw Yoosu staring at me with their eyes lit up. “What?”

            “Welcome back, hyung! We’re really hungry!” Junsu beamed out of the couch to cling on my left arm and drag me all the way to the kitchen. “I was so hungry I was about to slice up Changmin’s for dinner.” Junsu sat down on the kitchen counter and waited for me to move.

            “Really…” I chuckled at the thought of the blushing Changmin while Junsu teasing him with that gag. Speaking of which, I should probably make him a really good dinner. I need to talk to him.

            “Junsu, are you not done with that joke about my ?” I turned to see Changmin wearing a smirk on his face. He looked at me with a very blank face. “You’re here, hyung..”

            Guilt suddenly hit me. I bit my lower lip and looked down. “Yeah…Hi Changmin…”

            Changmin must’ve noticed my uneasiness so he shrugged it over. “Where have you been? I’m hungry, go make us some dinner. I am expecting tonight.”

            I looked up with a happy face; it means….he forgave me, right? Duh Kim gorgeous Jaejoong, You still owe him an apology. “Okay!” I answered with a very high tone which earns me a very weird look from the two.

            I began my work on the kitchen. “Maybe this isn’t the right time to tell them,”

             “Jaejoongie?”

            “Yes, Yunho?”

            “If you’re going to be home late again, call me so I can fetch you, alright? You sometimes make me worried”

            Damn. I am not in love with this guy.

--------

A/n: Sorry for not updating. Sorry :( I miss writing too haha so how are you guys? :) 

Please leave a comment :D It boosts me a lot