Chapter 1: Wait what?

Four Walls, One Roof, One door.

 Hi everyone.
  I am Kim Jaejoong. 27 years old, turning 28 in two months (I just have to add that up so you won't be able to forget greeting me), currently has no job since the company I've been working at has been closed due to piles of debts. I was a sale supervisor, but now I'm a jobless man living with my dorky best friends.
  Wait, did I just say I live with my dorky best friends? not just that! I live with a child...with my crazy best friends. He's not mine! I'm gay, okay? it's not really a big secret, I am actually welcomed by those friends of mine. Anyways, talking about the child, it's a very interesting story...really interesting story. Do you want to hear it out? (just nod, dude) Great! But please refrain from talking, It's not really cool for me to be interrupted-- one thing Changmin really likes to do to annoy me. He do those with his smart mouth. That guy sometimes need to spanked so badly, his would--- I'm sorry I think I'm off the topic. Stupid Shim Changmin.
  And my dear friend...I am going to tell you a story, on how, I , Kim gorgeous Jaejoong, became the dumbest person on earth.

  It was Saturday morning, I was at the kitchen pouring coffee on my hello kitty mug and Yunho's ordinary boring mug--what? ah! Yunho, Jung Yunho...He's my friend, my best friend--my bestest friend. If I was close to my other best friends, I am much closer than Yunho, but not in a romantic way or at least not until he wants it to be in a gay romantic way. We were actually childhood best friends! We've known each other since we're five! And yes, I will be a big fat liar if I speak right in front of your face that "I am not in love with him!" Because I was....WAS. Yunho is such a great guy, smart, tall, and he's really handsome, okay? It was not really hard to fall in love with him since I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. There's a moment when I was at the brink of confessing, but when he stood right there in front of me, waiting for me to speak up, I just then realized that I would want to keep our awesome friendship instead, because being his gay best friend is awkward enough, I don't want to my crazy love for him be the end of everything between us. Give me high five for being awesome! And because of that I decided to fall out of love and just be who we are since we're five.......unless he wants to change that and we---But I am not in love with him anymore!

  So where was I? Oh. I was preparing our coffee when Changmin walked in the kitchen counter and grabbed my white top firmly. Such a brat in the morning. Seriously, it hurts a lot! I think he partially scratched my skin, have you seen his nails lately?

  "You stole my towel again!" He blurted out in my face, almost spitting. I rolled my eyes as reply. Changmin, as the youngest, sure needs to tone down his temper issues, it's not really healthy, especially during peaceful mornings.

  I somehow managed to get loose on his hold and grabbed the two mugs and started to walk out the kitchen, him still following me. "Changmin, you're so cranky in the morning, you should eat breakfast first...Go grab something on the table, Junsu just left, he left you pancakes, you should thank him later, because we insisted to starve you for breakfast." I placed Yunho's mug on his study table inside our shared room and then gave Changmin a smirk as I saw him getting red in anger, someone's on his period.

  "You have to give me my towel! I have a very important meeting in less than 60 minutes!" Changmin shouted, making Yunho turn and check out what's up with us, I turned and motioned him to continue what the heck he's doing and just ignore us, he simply obeyed, knowing I can handle the brat.

  "Who gave you the idea I stole your damn towel?"

  "Yunho-hyung! I asked just a minute ago!" Changmin pointed at a very busy Yunho, who's eyes are glued at his computer screen and randomly typing, completely ignoring Changmin who just mentioned his name.

  I turned to Yunho once again, "Yunho, I think you've mistaken, it was not me..." Yunho didn't even bothered to turn to the two of us.

  "Yeah, sure." Yunho agreed, I sometimes wonder if he's really listening to us when he's literally glued to his works. He's not really like that for the most of the day, as long as you un-glue him to his laptop, he would act like a normal person again.

  "Damn it then! where is it?!" Changmin spitted. I should really punch him now.

  "Shim Damn Changmin, you can just go get a new one on your dresser since you know, you got extras?" I spoke matter-of-factly manner at the brat. Come on, give me a high five!

  "You're the dumbest person on earth!! I got nothing to use since my extras are all in laundry!" I swear, i think I saw some smoke coming out from his nose. This is, by far, the most angry state I ever saw Changmin  in all mornings I have him with.

  And no, this isn't the reason why I became the dumbest person on Earth. We will get to that later.

  "Not my problem then," I said, pissing him more, I decided I should probably run for my life now so I slowly walked out of Yunho and mine's shared room and went straight to my sanctuary, the kitchen. . Where should I hide?

  "How am I supposed to attend the meeting without taking a bath?! This is the most dumbest thing I ever encountered so far in my life!" I jerked when he shouted right at my back, I didn't notice him follow me all the way back to the kitchen. "You jerk! Give me my towel!"

  "Changmin, I would love to give it to you, the problem is, I didn't steal it, !"

  "Ugh! You're pissing me off! Give it to me already!" Changmin slightly clenched his fist, uh-oh

  "Oh what? You're going to punch me now, Shim? So immature of you!" I positioned my arms on my waist and waited for him to make a blow. "I can't believe you're 26 and still crying for a towel! damn it! grow up!"

  Changmin smirked, I think I am facing a devil right now. "Oh yeah? So you're the 'mature' one now, huh?"

  "Well, I'm not the one who's about to punch his hyung for a damn towel!"

  "I can't believe I am living with you!"

  "You live with the other guys too! can you even count?"

  "But I certainly can't stand you the most!"

  "Oh yeah? You think I can stand you? You can kiss my for all I care!" I even slapped my own slightly to make a point, come on...give me a high five!

  "I am not going to kiss it, face!"  Oh I love this game!

  "Brat!"

  "Dickhead!"

  "Old face!"

  "Pink maniac!" Hey I love pink! Don't judge.

  " maniac!"

  "Dirty gay er." Whoa, hold yo Shim Changmin, That actually hurts....

  "Did you just say....." I breathed trying not to throw a fist "Dirty?"

  I am certainly not dirty! In any way possible!

  "Yes, you're my dirty dirty gay hyung!"  Changmin even smirked to tease me more. This son of a . Can I slap him already?

  I sighed, we should probably stop. "Fine, you can go use my towel. It's in my---"

  Changmin cutted me with a blurt "There is no way in hell I am going to use your towel!" He gave me a disgusted face, or just maybe it's his normal face, Huh! (high five!)

  "Why not?" I finally asked after giving him a blank face.

  "Because your gay! I don't even want to know what you do with those towel of yours!" Changmin spitted out almost immediately. Somehow, those words were able to find a way stabbing my heart. It's not really surprising to hear this from Changmin. When I finally revealed my ual preferences to these guys, he was the first and the longest to get awkward. We haven't talked for nearly a week or more, until Yoochun got us drunk and we just got over with it. I totally understand why he acted like that before, it's not really the nicest thing to know that your hyung, and your best friend, likes other than his own. Yup, now that I realized it, it really is kinda awkward.

  But still! His words just now were below the belt--

  "Changmin." We both turned and saw Yunho standing a few steps from us, eyes seriously locked at the maknae. "I got one extra, it's in my room. Get it, take a bath, eat your breakfast and attend your meeting. Now." Changmin, without talking (which is kinda surprising) went out of my sight and silently obeyed Yunho.

  "I'm sorry about that, You know he gets to be a brat sometimes." Yunho smiled a bit when our eyes met. Gawd, I am so not in love with this guy anymore.

  "Sometimes? Try always!" I turn around and switched the faucet on, letting my hand feel the cold chill of the faucet water. I didn't really know why I'm washing my hands for. Maybe because tears were pooling my eyes and I don't want the guy on my back to know?

  This is hard.

  "Are you crying?"

  "No." I  answered as fast as the thunder---thunders are fast too you know, not just as fast as lightning because light is faster than sound and lightning is a form of light-- Off topic.

  Yunho didn't respond. This is the part I cry. But I didn't really cry, I just felt weak, knowing he's behind me, I am crying without tears, okay?

  But there's something I wanted to ask Yunho...i always wanted to ask this. "Do you think I'm dirty?"

  Even without turning, I can feel his eyes widening at my sudden question "What? No! Changmin just said that because he's mad--"

  "I am not asking Changmin."  I turned to him slowly. "I am asking you, Yunho"

 Yunho stared at me with his brownish almond eyes, full of concern. "Jaejoong...."

"Do you think I'm dirty Yunho?" Ugh. I hate it when I become dramatic like this. This is all Shim Changmin's fault. Remind me to punch him later.

"It's not dirty! okay? You being gay isn't dirty at all. It's just...." Yunho tried his best to make up his statement. He placed both his hands on my shoulder and breathed deeply. "Jaejoong, You are not dirty."

"Finish your sentence Yunho." I spit out with hateful tone. This is getting dangerous.

Yunho massaged his forehead with his right hand.

As I look at him, a memory flashed back in m mind. Two years ago when I decided to tell them about me being gay. Yunho had a hard time back then. It's not surprising. He even punched me for what I said, that time I was ready to lose him as friend, that things between him and I will ever going to work out. My mouth bled, my eyes stung, but those pain didn't bother me at all. I am staring at him that time. He just stared at me too. Our eyes were talking, but we never really understood each other. My heart died as soon as he started walking away, his back facing me as he walks, my eyes blurring, my mouth opening, my hand reaching...."Don't hate me, Yunho..." It was a whisper I hope he heard. The next thing I knew, I woke up to a hospital...we'll get to that story soon.

"Jaejoong--"

"What." I suddenly jerked on Yunho's touch, their eyes stared for seconds until Yunho decided to look away. I have to get out of here, that's my first thought. Do I actually have to run?

"It's not dirty, it's weird....but not always, it's weird because you make it weird, but it's okay, we all have weirdness in our system, don't get too paranoid now, okay?" He patted my head, almost not touching it. I smiled shyly.

"How do I make things weird?" I slightly pouted, earning an obvious frown from the taller guy, I slapped his arm in return. 

"Really? Jaejoong? jokes? Does it ring a bell?" Oh my God. Really?! I didn't know! Hey. Almost all guys do jokes in their life, it's not even weird!

"Hey! Straight guys do those jokes too!" Yunho laughed at how red my cheeks were, I ignored him. This guy is really something!

"No! You do jokes weirdly, remember that time when you said 'Hey Changmin, what do you call a frozen in the morning?'" Yunho laughed so hard as he struggled to clear his statement. "Remember your answer? 'Hotdog!'" 

Cue awkward silence.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh gawd that was best joke ever!" Yunho grabbed a glass of water to calm himself. I didn't know what just happened, but I am just going to pretend it didn't happen at all. Meanwhile, Yunho is still in the aftershock of the joke, which I made like 3 months ago.

"Yunho, that was like, months ago?" 

"Yeah, I know right, good old times..." I can't believe this guy.

"And I make it weird? You just laughed!" 

"I did..." Yunho flashed a smile. "What I'm trying to say is..." 

I threw both my hands up, I can't go on with this conversation anymore, it gets crazier. "I am not listening to it..."

"hey, are you mad?" 

I walked to the living room to grab my coat and keys. "Nope, I just heard Changmin finished his shower, I don't want to see him for now, so I might want to have a walk..." 

Yunho was about to grab his coat but I stopped him. "Don't go with me, I will be doing something gay." 

I smiled as Yunho knotted hid forehead. "Something gay?" 

"I'm going to have a child, I'll have some random guy implant a baby on me" 

"Oh no you won't!"

"Stop me." 

"Kim Jaejoong!"

"It's a joke, calm yo . Gosh Yunho." 

---

So I lied, I was actually going to see Yoochun, things are weird there in the apartment. Yoochun once told me:
'Kim Jaejoong, when things started to get weird, you run, okay?'
'what? why?'
'...I don't know, because you're gay? highfive!'


Now, now, if there are three things you have to know about Yoochun, it would be: 1. he's straight. 2. he's straight 3. he's kinda gay.
Awesome, I know right. I actually thought Yoochun is gay the first time I met him, it was on a bar, when Changmin introduced his friends to us, Yoochun had a curled hair that time, and Junsu's hair...was pink. And trust me, when you see them together, you'll think they're a legit couple! So I asked changmin if he's gay, and you know what he answered? 'Not evey guy is gay hyung. duh.' Such a brat. But anyways, Yoochun has a girlfriend now, though I really thought he has a fling with Junsu, I shouldn't barge too much on his business.

"Hey Jae..." Yoochun greeted as he turned off the coffee machine. Yoochun is in fact, working at one of the most productive coffee shops in town, I usually go here, you know, to have some discounted drink or breads. Yoochun has two jobs here, he can be the cashier, or the one who makes the coffee, what do you call them again/ (A/n: I actually forgot, someone help me XD) He's great.

"Hi Yoochun!" I flashed him a smile. "Working?" 

Yoochun smirked, "Of course?"

He offered me a chair, which I gladly took. "Thanks..." 

Yoochun smiled as he did something with the cashier thing "So why are you here early today? got a fight with Yunho?" I frowned as he mentioned my best friend.

"Can we not talk about him?" 

Yoochun chuckled, "Ah, I missed those times when he's all we're talking about" I smirked, he smiled. "So you got a fight with him?" 

I shook my head no, "It's Changmin, the guy's a brat sometimes." 

"Try always." I gave Yoochun a high five. "But hey, don't be too harsh with him now..." 

I knotted my forehead, "Why ing not?" 

"His grandma died five days ago, his boss doesn't approve his leave---" 

"Wait what?" 

Yoochun covered his mouth, in shock "I spoke words more than I should! Please don't tell Changmin!"

Oh my God! Changmin's having a hard time and I've been harsh with him today! Oh God! Oh God! I have to go back there and make him some lunch box or something that can cheer him up---I am the worst friend ever!

The phone suddenly rang and Yoochun answered immediately, "Boa is here, she's with a friend, go to her."  Yoochun said, with a serious voice, after hanging up the phone.

"Aw come on! I have to go back now, please?"

Yoochun kept the straight face, "No. Go to her now."

I frowned, "What is it now..." I saw Boa sitting silently on the couch beside a sleeping girl, as if she knew I am looking at her, she turned and smile.

"Jaejoong!" She smiled, but it faded when the sleeping lady coughed. 

I got curious, of course, "Who's the ?"

"Jaejoong!" Boa silently chuckled. "She's Sulli, but please refrain from calling her a , she's really stingy." She stood up for a casual hug, which we do normally.

"Sounds like a to me," we both chuckled at that, "It's nice to see you, Boa. It's been...what? a year?"

"Yes. I am sorry I haven't contacted you," Boa giggled as if she's flirting on me. "So..."

I frowned. "Boa, I'm still gay. I will never go out with you if you don't show me your , which you don't have, so no." Boa laughed again, more carefree than before.

"I was hoping I can make you straight, you know, hetero is good." 

"Gay sounds better." I smiled "Can we not talk about this? It's awkward." 

"Is it?" Boa giggled. 

"So why's the here?" I asked after moments of silence. It's awkward to talk about and then not know how to change the topic okay?

"Stop calling her a !" Boa jokingly exclaimed, and then here comes her serious face. "Well...." Boa placed her hand on mine. This isn't going to be good, I can feel it. I think I need to pee. "She's my cousin and....she's...."

"What? pregnant?" I laughed at my own joke, I laughed so hard I didn't notice the Sulli-girl move beside me, Boa isn't laughing though. "Wait---She's pregnant?" I hissed, Boa nodded slowly. Holy .

"How old is she?" I asked

"Twenty-one" 

I dropped my jaw as the bomb fell, "What?!" She's so young! She should be doing cartwheels anywhere! not hooking up with some guys and getting herself pregnant! 

"I know what you're thinking..." Boa spoke, "She's young, and has a lot of chances, I understand that....that's why I have no objections when she decided to abort the baby." 

What the damn !

"She's going to what---"

"It's her decision, Jaejoong, let's respect it." respect my . You have no right to kill the child's chance to live!

"What's this have to do with me then?"  Do I have to abort the baby? Cause I'll slice up my instead. Joking. My pale is a treasure.

"Well, I want you to go with her, the doctor doesn't want to abort the baby without seeing the father of the child, or her father, he has standards he said." Boa explained. 

"Then don't ing abort the child!" 

"Jaejoong!" Boa sighed, "You talk to her, I don't really know someone who can be willing to do this for her." 

"Why me?! I just met her!" 

"Shhhh!" Boa hushed, stood up and walked away. Just ing like that.

I'm in a big trouble am I?

---

 "Yunho-hyung?" Yunho turned to the grumpy Junsu, "Jaejoong-hyung is still not here, I can make dinner, but aren't we going to look for him?"

Yunho glanced at the clock, he then shrugged "I bet he's on his way now, he might buy us dinner as well..."

Junsu, still not satisfied with his answer, just blankly nodded "Okay..."

"Hyung, you think it's my fault? I fought him this morning." Changmin joined the conversation, Yunho smiled wondering if Changmin's getting guilty for what he's done. "I mean, it's entirely his fault, so whatever." okay, maybe not.

Yoochun tapped Changmin's head loudly, "You son of a . Now were not getting dinner because of you brat!"

"It's not my fault my towels got kidnapped okay?" Changmin smirked at Junsu who slightly dropped his jaw. "What now motherer?" 

"You! You're such a brat! You fought with Jaejoong for stupid towels?! I can slice your now and make a dinner out of it!!"  Junsu exclaimed.

cue awkward silence.

"Su, that's gross, man!"  Yoochun decided to break the silence, he laughed and slapped Junsu's arm.

Junsu laughed awkwardly, "Sorry, can't help it, I am hungry" 

Changmin shot him a 'what-the-' look, "You don't slice a and eat it for dinner! That's not a normal man's act!" Changmin stood up and sat down beside Yunho, away from Junsu who's been staring at him hungrily. "Don't try to eat mine now, hungry bastard!"

"Changmin, you're hungry too." Junsu stated as he gave him a victorious smirk when the maknae's stomach rumbled. "See? the tummy doesn't lie."

Changmin gave him a middle finger, "But I ain't going to slice for food, it's disgusting." Changmin stormed out to his room after Junsu stared hungrily at his crotch region. "I am not getting out of here unless someone let Junsu live on the streets, you hear me people?!" 

"Can we please stop the slicing topic?" Yunho frowned as Yoochun and Junsu giggled like girls. 

"We're sorry, we like to tease Changmin sometimes. It's kinda fun." Junsu grabbed Yoochun's harm and bit it. 

"Aw! you little dracula!" He caressed the bitten region on his arm "Now, now, go tease Changmin gently..." Yoochun made sure he keep his mouth shut now. "He's just a kid..."

"Are you Yoochun?" Junsu asked 

"Well, yes?" 

"Oh my God! Someone killed Yoochun and used his face---this man just told me to go gently with Changmin while he;s Changmin's worst enemy!!" Junsu ran to Yunho's side "Hyung! A psycho just entered our apartment! You go call the cops!" 

"Junsu, cut the crap." Yunho hissed, he stood up and answered the door, knowing it's Jaejoong, he wore a smile.

He slowly opened the door, revealing his best friend's blank face. " Oh, hi Jaejoong. we've been waiting for you---"

"I am going to have a child." 

"Wait what?" 

----

A/n: So how was it? :)

Comments are always loved! If I get 25 subscribers by tomorrow (if that's possible) , I'll post a TVXQ convo :D haha I love you!