SWIMMING

RIVAL LOVE

We all sat down and the adults whispered about stuff until Mr.Ok said "Um Taecyeon and that girl we need to talk privately please" Psh what an incolent man. I stood up and walked away. The man followed.... "Taecyeon eh?" "Yuri eh?"

~TAEC~

I saw her working on her nails...psh i bet she canr even do 1 sport.... I snorted.....she glared at me "what?" "oh nothing" "theres something im not stupid" "nothing" "okay then...." She walked to the patio "WOAH! theres a swimming pool!" "you didnt know?" "no! i wish we can go there" why so you can tan you skin? "Um we can?" his head jerked up. "really?" i nodded she raced upstairs and came back down in a bikini. I blinked three times...WOAH....she smirked and went outside i watched her put her towel and looked down at the water.

~YURI~

I could tell that taecyeon was looking at me.... I got in a diving pose and jumped in i did several laps until another splash came... i looked and saw taecyeon smiling at me...i sweetly smiled back and i purposely kicked water in his face and swam away... a hand grabbed me by tmy foot and i went underwater we both came back up laughing. "wanna race?" i nodded. And of course i won...."HOW?" i smirked and my eyes widened when out parents were glaring at us Mrs.kwon/mrs ok said" TAECYEON!!! YURI!!1 GET OUT OF THE POOL NOW!" uh oh busted....