ch.1- Kwon and Ok rivalry

RIVAL LOVE

I glared at the passing mansion. This mansion was the Ok's our very arch enemy. I never really met them before but my parents said they will be our rivals forever. But today we will meet them because the stock markets aren't working very well and the president ordered us to meet together and talk about what to do and yes we were forced. We passed the mansion and instead went to a smaller mansion right betweem our mansions. We decided to meet there because well as you guess it was right between our territory. We entered the mansion, we arrived first. I heard that the Ok'a had a son about my age i bet he looked horrible.

~WITH THE OK'S~

"Hurry up taecyeon were late!" my mother shouted. I readjusted my tie and went outside to our limo. I dont know why we can just walk i mean its right beside our mansion. My mother fixed my hair and dusted my suit before we drove on. As we arrived and was going in I remembered that the Kwon's had a daughter. I bet she looked very horrible. when we entered two elegant adults respectfully bowed and my parents and i bowed back. The girl who was facing the wall and powdering her face didn't pay attention at all. The lady cleared . The girl sighed and turned around and bowed. I was shocked she wasn't that bad....

~YURI~

I looked at my face aishee it looked in different colors i turned behind in front of the wall and i powedered my face i heard footsteps and the awkwardness my mother cleared . I sighed and turned around and bowed woah the boy didnt look to bad.....