ch.14

RIVAL LOVE

~THE NEXT DAY~

Yuri was jittery all day since her brother was coming to visit...as she sat down and wait she tapped her foot as she was anxious everyone else came down and yoona was also jittery but the boys just rolled their eyes and huffed.

Soon a porsche drove up the driveway and a cool handsome looking guy with sunglasses came out.

 

 

"Omo he looks like a girl but so hot" yoona whispered. Yuri playfully hit her head and walked out. As her brother got his stuff "Oppa?" He looked up and smiled. "Yuri ah" Yuri smiled and awkwardly hugged him his cologne filled her nostrils. He squeezed yuri tight and squinted through the sun "Omo is that yoona your friend?" Yuri nodded. "hi Hong Ki oppa" yoona said blushing. "You have gotten so much prettier!" Yoona giggled as they shook hands. "Who are they?" The two boys glared at him. "Ah...the one with the blond hair is Nickhun Horvejkul and the other one is Ok Taecyeon" "A Ok lives with you?" "Yeah didnt appa and umma explain evertyhing?" "apparently not" "Oh..." As yuri showed him his room he went in for a while. "Im so glad one of my family is here..even though it was awkward." "He said i was pretty! WOW"

~KHUN~

~ch...she wasnt that excited when i flirted with her aishee...

~TAEC~

Whats up with that dude? So much cologne even i cant stand it ~cough~ ~cough~

~YURI~

As Hong Ki oppa came down he said he has a meeting and said hell be home late. We said our goodbyes and just as he put on his shoes SNSD and taecyeons friends barged in.

"HELLO!" Jessica shouted she looked around and saw Hong Ki and her eyes widened. "Yah jessica move!" sooyoung complained soon sooyoung saw and the whole SNSD saw him and all had their eyes wide. He smiled and the giggled,flipped their hair, or wave. "Hi im Kwon Hongki yuri's brother" Taeyeon shook hands. "Hi im taeyeon" the others too shy giggled and smiled back. "Nice friends you have yul" then he walked out. "Who was that hot guy?" tiffany said. "That is my brother and you guys in love with him is creeping me out" "Oh right sorry" As they all seated and played and talked around.

~COUPLES~

 

they talked

 

they cooked dinner

 

and

 

they cleaned the house (i still dont know who the final couple is comment pls)

 

 

Jaysica played board games

 

pracitced dance moves

 

(sooyoung and junsu)

 

(sunny and junsu)

watched movies

 

they were planting flowers at the backyard

~CONTINUING NEXT CHAPTER~