chapter 3

Future child

When jonghyun returned he saw Haerin, " where is your umma? he asked, and give some berries to her. "He said something about getting some fire wood, he'll have to cross the river to get it." Haerin said. "Is he out off his mind?" Jonghyun said Haerin then saw her appa running off in search of her umma. "Key you ediot!" Jonghyun exclaimed.. Hearin gasped once she saw her appa running in search off her umma. " Appa wait.". she following him.. Key was currently carrying the woods over his shoulder. "That's why I hate camping trip, oh....my shoulder! and this rain." Key comment raising one of his hand up and feeling the cold water splash on it gently. when he reached the side of the river, he saw that Jonghyun is running. towards him "Jonghyun!" Key shouted. Jonghyun Jump some stones of the river. "Jonghyun" key shouted. "Key? Jonghyun gasped,then as he jumped the next. stone. the. stone gave up to the added weight and caused Jonghyun to sink in the. river. Because of the raining water level of the river is increasing. suddenly they heard sounds of the water and they both looked towards it. they saw water rushing towards Jonghyun. " Jonghyun" Key shouted. Reaching his hand out for Jonghyun as Jonghyun also tried to reach for him.

Unfortunately for them the reach wasn't good enough, Key missed Jonghyun hands. "Key" Jonghyun shouted. "Appa" Haerin was crying. "Come on, we need to reach your appa before he reaches the waterfall." Key shouted as they  both chased poor  Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun struggled and fought against the current, but it was no use. All he could think  about was if  he  was going  to live, live to see his Key and his daughter and sons once more. Some of his thoughts were distuacted by the amount of rocks he had kept hitting, damaging him from each angle. He swore he could hear  Key's and Haerin voices, screaming and calling to him as he fought. 

 

He was now barely consicious and it seemed that he had reached his end, the waterfall had coms.

"Jonghyun!"Key cried.

"Appa!" Haerin cried

Those were the last few words he heard before he fall from the waterfall.

 

Key and Haerin wouldn't allow Jonghyun to die. They just couldn't. They searched and searched for Jonghyun till the next morning. Not stoping until they come  across a terrible site.

Haerin gasped and turned away, tears falling her eyes as she saw.her appa was currently beaten and limps broken while on the ground. 

"It's all my fault, if i hadn't missed." Key cried  holding Jonghyuns body. (END OF FLASHBACK)