Chapter 1

Future child
Kim Hae rin sat in her uncle Onew's lab after the funeral. Fresh tears rolls down from her feline eyes when thought about it. A huge sadness aura hung over her home. Hae rin is a 17 years old girl with feline eyes. Her eyes matched with her umma's eyes. Hae rin make her way to Onew's biggest invention "the time machine." Its look like a glass chamber with lots of buttons and waers. "Appa, I wish I could be with you and umma one more time." she wiped her tears and pressed some buttons. The lab came back to life, the glass chamber making wried sounds. Then everything become 'SILENT'. "I'll kill you Key." The first sound she heard. She gasped when she recognized the younger version of her Appa. "In your dreams Jonghyun." Key said and punched the dino boy. Then Key realized that they were about to hit a girl who come out of nowhere. "Watch out Jonghyun." Key threw himself at him to knock him out of the way, they went down in a tangle. "What the hell Key?" Jonghyun glared at him. "We could've seriously hurt that girl." Key explained getting up. "What girl?" Jonghyun demanded. He shocked when arms were thrown around him and he slowly looked up into the pretty face of the girl who held him. She was weeping softly and holding him. She was beautiful with feline eyes and a puppy face. She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't think who. She his face in a way that made him uncomfortable and said in a voice chocked with emotion. "It really is you..." " D..do I know you?" he stammered. "Who are you?" Key asked. The girl turned and squealed and hug Key. "Key do you have a girlfriend?" Taemin called over. Hae rin looked at him an whispered, "uncle Taemin" too low for Key and Jonghyun to hear. "Com'on Taemin, I don't know her!" Key pushed her away. "Yeah, who are you?" Jonghyun asked. Hae rin only stare from one to another then said' "I'm Key's daughter from the future." Key studied her, her clothes were odd. "That's crazy." He said. He had more important things to do that to listen to the girl talking about nonsence. "I can proof it!" Hae rin protested. "You have birthmark on your right cheek." she said pointing at Key. Key blushed. "How could you know that, have you spying on me?" he asked glaring at the strange girl. "Is it true?" Jonghyun asked. "Shut up." Key said while crossing his arms. "I know many things about you. You hmmm... When you get drunked you strips, talks a lot and does aegyo. Your favourite colour is pink." she started and told him everyting that she knew about him. "She does look a lot like you. May be she really is our daughter." Taemin said. "Don't be a stupid you baby boy..." Key said. Though he was starting to have doubts. "What did you call me? Don't bother to talk to me!" Taemin said and walk away. "Even if there's proof that we actually become something in the future, he still acts like that! Argh! What do my parents see in him!" Taemin thought. "Taemin." Key said and chased after him. "Are you really their daughter?" Jonghyun asked. He studid her but failed to see anything of Taemin in her. "Acctully, there's a mistake I'm..." she said. (FLASHBACK) The Kim family were on camp trip. "Hmm...should be there soon." Key said reading the map. "Key" Jonghyun said. "Wait Jonghyun." Key said scratching the side of his head. "Uh...umma." Hae rin tried. "Not now Hae rin, can't you see I'm trying to get us to..." "K...Key, we are here." Jonghyun stated, tried of watchinjg his wife stare at a map. Key looked up from his map to see that had gotten to their destination. "Even when I think I'm lost, I still get to where I wanna go." Key smirked. The area was rather nice one with a river close ur if they wanted to shower. It was a small clearing where they could set the camp and sleep for the night. There was a nice water fall more down stream. When all said and done, they gathered around the fire.