Family

In My Coffee

Family

Suho/Kris, Luhan/Chanyeol, Minseok/Sehun, Tao/Chen, Jongin/Kyungsoo, Lay/Baekhyun

 

Kris had his arms around Suho’s small waist, resting his chin on the shorter’s head. He smiled as he gently squeezed, “Junmyeon. I’m happy.” He murmured softly, felt as his lover’s fingers slid over his hands and laced their appendages together; Kris knew Suho was smiling.

 

“I’m happy too, Yifan.” The EXO-K leader turned in his hold and slid his arms around Kris’ large shoulders, a sudden crease in his brow. He was worrying. “Are we always going to be a family?”

 

Kris blinked in surprise, astonished by the question. “Of course we are always going to be a family!”

 

“What about being a family?” Luhan asked, drying his hands off with a hand towel, his bark brown hues full of curiosity. The two leaders talking always had him curious.

 

“Suho is worried that we might split or grow apart from being a family.”

 

The vocalist nodded in understanding, giving the two leaders a wry smile. “Hey, we are all too ed up to be in any other family. We’d get rejected at the door.”

 

“Not to mention,” Chanyeol came up behind Luhan, wrapping his long arms around his waist with a smile. “I can’t imagine not seeing everyone’s faces.”

 

Minseok drug a very flustered Sehun behind him by the arm, a cat-like smirk on his face. His dark depths full of mischief and satisfaction. “How would we get by without Kyunggie and Yeollie’s cooking?”

 

“Or the way Jongin cracks jokes.” Sehun put his two cents in, his voice quiet as usual.

 

Tao grinned as he walked to the group, arms wrapped loosely around Chen’s shoulders, his large frame hanging off of Chen’s smaller body. “Don’t forget Chenchen’s laugh.”

 

“And Tao’s constant questions about the Korean language.” Chen retorted, though not unkindly.

 

A black head of hair appeared with a grinning Baekhyun, “Oh oh! Yixing’s stench of pot!”

 

Lay leaned against the kitchen counter, crossing his arms with a wry grin. “Of course, Baekhyun’s obsession of wearing nothing but underwear while dancing around the house then dancing and singing to girl group songs.”

 

Suho held onto Kris a little tighter, a small smile on his face. His throat felt tight from the amount of emotions flooding him and his vision blurred. He felt Kris’ large hands cup his face gently and wipe the tears away with the pads of his thumbs.

 

“Hey, we will always stick together, through thick and thin. Never forget that, okay?” Kris murmured and gently kissed Junmyeon’s salty lips with his own.

 

“Oh gross!” Jongin wrinkled his nose though his eyes were playful.

 

“Icky! Don’t do that in front of me!” Sehun whined pathetically while smiling.

 

“My eyes!” Chanyeol screamed in faux disgust. “You have children in the room, umma and appa.” The rapper teased the two leaders which earned a glare from Kris and a heated blush from Suho.

 

Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Luhan wondered why they picked the three immature men to be with and questioned their own sanity.

 

Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, and Tao stood on the outskirts of the circle of men, laughing. How could they ever get rid of this family of flaming homoual, entertaining men?

 

They sure as hell didn’t need the television with what drama went on in here.