Breakfast with Idiots

In My Coffee

Hi guys! :D Here is a little kaisoo crack!

I am seriously trying to finish up Anniversary, but it is angst-y. I thought I might as well cheer myself, and you all, up for a little while before I go back to the deep, dark depths of sadness.

This is going to be a two-shot, so just expect ONE more chapter about Jongin and Kyungsoo’s lovey-dovey….Errhhmm… I MEAN….

HOT AMAZING MAN SMEX

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

He had me laid back on the bed, my hands above my head, my legs spread while his hips rolled sensually against mine. His dark caramel eyes stared into mine with the utmost passion and intense love, jaw set firm yet his lips plush and swollen from our previous heated lip lock. Ever so slowly, he dipped his head closer to mine own, all the while staring into my eyes. “I love you.” His voice, so deep and pure sin, slid into my ears.

 

I closed my eyes as a shiver ran down my back. I lifted a hand and slid it through his black, sweat damped tresses. “I love you too.” I whispered back, my voice scratchy from pent up pleasure. A smirk appeared on his handsome face after I confessed my feelings.

 

He placed his forearms on either side of my head, trapping me in his strong cage. His hips fast now, driving his manhood deeper into my hot and slick cavern. My hands moved to his mid-back, fingernails digging crescents into his tan skin. Short keens fell from my lips to only be caught and muffled by his lips.

 

“Kai.” I whispered out, my voice cracking from the onslaught of pleasure. My hands moved farther up his back, his sharp shoulder blades giving my fingers purchase. We stared deeply into each other’s eyes, delving into lust and love, our pleasure.

 

 

“-ung. Hyung!” A voice called him urgently. “Kyungsoo-hyung!”

 

With a start, he sat up quickly and knocked his head into someone else’s. “Ow! Fu-! What?!” Kyungsoo shouted angrily. Not only was he woken up from his amazing dream, he hit his head, and the person woke him without bringing coffee in hand to appease to his demon-like personality. This person was going to be sacrificed to the gods!

 

“You were calling for me, hyung. Are you okay?”

 

Kyungsoo finally opened a bleary eye, only to see the subject of his wet dream with true concern in his eyes. His heart took off in a race, but didn’t let it show. He put a hand on Kai’s face. “I’m fine.” The older said, voice groggy, as he shoved the other off the bed. Kyungsoo yawned like a kitten, rubbed his eyes and curled back into his blankets with a contented sigh; he ignored the grunts of pain and annoyance of his younger friend, pretending not to hear the muddled curses.

 

A weight landed on him and bounced excitedly, “Kyungsoo-ah!” Chanyeol’s deep voice was irritatingly happy. With a grunt, the still sleepy man sat up again and shoved the tall man off his bed too. A personal satisfaction coursed through him when Chanyeol let out a yelp as he landed on Kai, who let out a strained grunt. “Dammit Kyungsoo!”

 

Their bedroom door opened, the light flicked on, and Kyungsoo thought he’d have to kill a few es. He stared at a sheepish looking Suho. “Kyunggie…” The leader started, holding up a cup of coffee, one hand on the handle, the other on the bottom of the cup and held it out. “I tried to stop them from coming in so you could sleep a little longer. I spoke to the manager-hyungs and they said we don’t have a schedule until two this afternoon.”

 

The vocalist nodded and held his hands out for the coffee, which Suho set in immediately. “Thank you, hyung. You’re the best.” He gave him a sleepy eye-smile.

 

Suho refrained from cooing at Kyungsoo and pinching his cheeks because he was so cute. His hair stood out on ends, barely awake, and smiling so cutely. “No, you are the best, Kyunggie. Now, come on boys.” He gestured for Chanyeol and Kai to follow him out so the vocalist could possibly wake up.

 

“But mooommmm.” The boys whined.

 

“Do I need to get your father?” Suho threatened, sticking his thumb towards the door.

 

Kris appeared at the door, one forearm braced head height and the other reaching out to pull Suho to his chest. “Get me for what?” His voice gravelly from being so tired. Chanyeol and Kai stood and shook their hands at Kris for ‘nothing’ and scurried out the door. “Hmm…” Kris hummed and leaned down, brushing his lips against the apple of Suho’s cheek. “Alright, let’s go to the kitchen. Kyungsoo will come out after he washes up.”

 

Kyungsoo had watched the whole think with only a few blinks, wondering when this family started and why the he was a part of the crazy household of men. When the door clicked closed, he held the steaming cup of heavenly sent liquid with both hands. As he sipped the liquid, Kyungsoo plotted against his ‘family.’

 

 

Stepping out of the bedroom with wet hair, Kyungsoo padded quietly down the hallway and stopped at the kitchen entry, his usually guarded eyes softening at the sight of his family. Kris and Suho making sure the maknaes Tao, Sehun, and Kai had enough food; Minseok, Luhan, and Baekhyun talked quietly to one another as they ate; Chanyeol, Yixing, and Chen talked loudly with their mouths full and waved their arms like idiots.

 

Yes, this was his family. He loved his family very much. He sat down in his seat next to Kai, and the younger instantly turned to him with worry. “Hyung. I’m sorry about earli-“

 

“Its fine, Jongin-ah.” Kyungsoo smiled a little, nursing his second cup of coffee that Kris was kind enough to get.

 

Suddenly, the table was really, really quiet. Everyone was staring at Kyungsoo like he was an alien…Well…. Like he had sprouted two heads. Did they just hear their Kyunggie say it was alright that Kai had woken him up….without bringing him coffee?!

 

Someone call the doctor!” Baekhyun shouted out as he and the others stood up.

 

“Hold me and tell me!” The others shouted excitedly, “Love is a sickness, an addiction, OVERDOSE!” Everyone was off key and shouting it out, and Kyungsoo tried to control his laughter but in the end, started to laugh with them.

 

The rest of breakfast consisted of singing all of their songs in random notes, this person rapping instead of Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, or Sehun. The long notes were not by Baekhyun, Luhan, Minseok, Chen, Kyungsoo, or Suho. The dances were not done by Yixing or Kai.

 

Roughly an hour later, Kyungsoo held his stomach, waving at them with his free hand so they could stop making him laugh. He was seated halfway on the couch, but slowly started to fall off. The vocalist was seated next to the giant Chanyeol and slender Baekhyun, and they were prodding his sides with their blunt fingers. Kyungsoo writhed and gasped for breath, nearly crying now because he was laughing so hard.

 

His cheeks hurt. His sides hurt. His chest hurts. How could he ever hate his family? They make him happy. Finally, his evil brothers let up on tickling him and he sat back, wiping the tears from his eyes while still giggling. Kyungsoo rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder, his fingers finding both the giant and the other vocalist’s hands to lace them.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t live without his brothers.

 

“Hey now.” Jongin’s voice was playful but still had that warning tone underneath. “Kyungsoo-hyung is mine.” The dancer quipped out, forcing himself onto everyone’s laps, ignoring the protests and attempts to shove him off.

 

With a roll of his eyes, the vocalist freed his hands to slide one through Jongin’s soft locks and the other to rest over his midsection. The large eyed male lightly pulled on his hair, “You are too possessive for someone who just laid claim on me.”

 

The younger man, now seemingly oblivious to everyone around them, sat up on his elbow to smirk at his hyung. “Babe, I laid claim on you when I first saw you.”

 

Kyungsoo lifted a hand, “One. Do not call me ‘babe’ or ‘baby’ because I am not an infant.”

 

“Does yeobo work?”

 

“Hmm….”

 

“Oh come on, hyung! Let me call you something.” Jongin implored, his eyes widening in a puppy effect.

 

“Fine….” Kyungsoo tried to wrap his tongue around the word, his face scrunching up. “….yeobo.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CHAPTER ONE END

Okay. You do not need to be afraid to add me as a friend! I seriously want more friends, and that way, I can ask for ideas and help from my friends for new fanfic ideas!

Seriously.

Add me. <3 SARANGHAE