Jongdae

Exo One Shot Collection

Humming the chorus to one of Jongdae's solo songs, I rinsed the conditioner from my hair and closed my eyes to shield them. Hearing the shower door open and close swiftly, I sigh softly.

“Ugh, the shower is the one place which allows me to get away from you.” I complained, jokingly. 

His arms wrapped around my waist securely and his head rested on my shoulder so he could look at me, “Quit playing, you love it.”

Turning me around, I stared up innocently at Jongdae as his eyes trailed the length of my body before he bit his lip seductively, “You know… I’ve thought about you like this – several times actually,” He admitted, sighing a little as he ran his hands up my sides, “And God… you’re gorgeous.”

A blush tinted my cheeks and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, “If I were to tell you I haven't thought about you, I'd be lying." 

A grin formed on his face, before he pulled me into a kiss. I pressed my body up against his yearningly as he locked his arms around my frame tighter, limiting the space between us. The water continued to run over the both of us, making the situation more .

His plump lips ghosted over my neck, breath washing over me lightly, before he kissed down it, making his way to my s. Focussing on the erogenous areas of my chest, I gasped and laced my fingers into his wet hair. 

“Bedroom,” Was all I managed to utter before I was practically pulled from the warmth of the shower, a muffled squeal leaving my lips in excitement. 

Walking to my bed, bodies soaked, Jongdae laid me down on our white silk sheets, resuming his pursuit. In a matter of seconds he was spreading my legs, pushing my ankles backward so that my knees were bent before he crept between them. 

His large digits traced over the entirety of my core, causing my body to jerk upwards, making a low chuckle leave him, “Patience, baby girl.” 

I found myself whimpering at his words. 

Spreading my folds delicately, he inched forwards, his tongue teasing my now swollen . My eyes screwed shut as he drew patterns effortlessly on me, only making my desire for him intensify. 

His light brown hair tickled my thighs, but nothing could distract me from the sensations running throughout my body.

Two digits ghosted around my entrance before he slowly inched himself in, my jaw dropping at the impact. His skilled fingers and mouth worked in sync and it had felt like the room was a blaze, my body was on fire. 

“J-Jongdae,” I breathed, my chest rising and falling, a grunt leaving him, “Jongdae, baby… oh please,”

He sat up, making me whine, “On all fours... Now!"

His demands made a burn stir in me and I complied, my in the air as Jongdae's hands roamed my body appreciatively, before he pressed himself up against me, “Are you ready?”

“Yes…”

I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth as the head of his ran up and down my folds, making me lean back into him impatiently, "Yes, what?”

“Yes, Jongdae oppa.”

“Good girl,”

An immediate moan of relief left my mouth as Jongdae pushed in, his palms claiming my hips, fingertips leaving imprints of this beautiful memory into my skin. Rocking into me at a decent pace, I reached forward and gripped the sheets in my hands, just before throwing my head forward in pure pleasure.

“Oh God,” I cried out, moving with him. 

,” 

with Jongdae got better every time.

Pulling me back against him to meet his s, my body ignited listening to his groans of pleasure as he took it far from easy on me.

“Are you close, baby girl?”

“So close,” I announced.

He hooked his arms under mine and pulled us upright, his left hand then trailed my body before reaching it’s desired location to play with my . I threw my head back against his shoulder, a wave of pleasure coursing through me, “Oh, !”

“That’s it, for oppa…” Jongdae's voice rough as he breathed into my ear. 

Falling forwards as it knocked the energy out of me, I rested on my forearms as he continued to into me. “Come on, baby, let go whenever your ready,” I panted, trying my hardest to rock with his movements once more. Clenching around him, it was moments later that he moaned aloud and came, his body stiffening as he done so. 

We were both out of breath and sweaty, his body now lying beside mine, our chests rising and falling rapidly. 

“You are perfect.”

Looking at him, to see him already glancing at me, I smiled softly.

"Now I'd be lying if I said you weren't perfect as well wouldn't I?" 

He chuckled lightly, before pulling me against his chest. 

"I love you baby girl." 

"And I love you to."