Kyungsoo

Exo One Shot Collection

You walked into the living room to see your boyfriend Kyungsoo watching videos.

"Oppa, are we gonna do anything today?" You asked walking over to him.

He sighed turning around in the chair, now facing you. You looked at him crossing your arms waiting for an answer. 

"I don’t think so. I don’t want to go anywhere."
You nodded. “Then I’m going to hangout with Kai.”

He face scrunched up in disapproval. “Why don’t you want to spend the day in bed with me? We can cuddle."

"I want to go out today because it’s beautiful out and Kai is free."

Kyungsoo sighed. “Fine. Go ahead, bave fun without me,” he mumbled under his breath.

You had to admit you had been hanging out with Kai a lot these days. But who could blame you? He was your childhood friend.

It was so nice to have someone who was with your through most of your childhood. 
Kyungsoo didn’t approve though. 

Of course since Kai really meant a lot to you, he didn’t forbid you from seeing him or anything and you really couldn’t be more thankful.

"Jagiya, wait!" Kyungsoo called after you as you were about to leave. "Im coming with you. I don’t want to be alone again," he said quietly. 
Your heart squeezed with guilt and your expression softened. 

You nodded. “Of course,” you offered a small smile. He returned the smile and followed you out to the car. 

Kyungsoo didn’t mind being alone at all but the thing was, he did mind you being out with Kai. Of course he trusted you but it was the boy he was worried about. He’d only met Kai once but that was already enough for Kyungsoo to be suspicious.

It turns out you would be meeting Kai at a street market. He was there, looking devishly handsome and it made Kyungsoo's skin crawl. He intertwined his fingers with yours and plastered on a fake smile.

"Kai!" You yelled, getting his attention. He flashed a perfect smile that made Kyungsoo wince. Kai walked over with his dark hair perfectly in place and wearing a button-up shirt with some jeans. Kyungsoo couldn’t believe he let you go out with this guy. He was worried that maybe you already had interest in him.

"Hey ____! I see you brought D.O.," he smiled warmly.

Kyungsoo bowed politely. “Nice to see you again, Kai.”

"You too. Shall we go then?"

You and Kyungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo released your hand and wrapped his arm around your shoulders instead, holding you close to him. You didn’t think much of it. You just figured it was so you wouldn’t get lost in the large amount of people that were present. 

You guys walked around, window shopping and chatting.

"Would you guys like to stop for some food?" 
Kai asked.

Kyungsoo nodded. Soon Kai nodded back with a smile. 

Once you had ordered your food and sat down to eat, Kyungsoo's fork appeared in front of your face.

"Try this, jagiya. It’s really good!" He smiled cutely.

You opened your mouth to let him feed you. 

You savored the flavor and smiled. "Yum that is really good!” 

"Yeah my meal is really good t-" Kai started.

"Do you want some more?" Kyungsoo interrupted. You nodded and opened your mouth once more and he fed you. He chuckled. 

"You’re too cute." You flushed and began eating your own meal.

Kyungsoo glanced at Kai from the corner of his eye. He didn’t seem upset or anything. In fact, he seemed to have a small smile as he ate. Soon after you guys finished eating, Kai stated that he had to get to his family soon.

"Aw, you have to leave already? So soon." You pouted.

He nodded with a sigh. "I had fun today though. I’m glad you brought D.O. along too. It was nice seeing you both.” He leaned over and gave you a quick hug and you felt his lips by your ear. “Let him know you love him. He’s very much jealous.”

You giggled. “Believe me I know he is.”

He pulled back and smiled. “Have a great night, you two.” He bowed.
You turned to face Kyungsoo with a smug look.

"What?" He asked, innocently.

You leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss. Pulling away you smirked.

He flushed and scratched the back of his neck, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"You were jealous. That’s why you came with me. Am I right?" 

He scoffed. “What are you talking about? That’s not why I came. I came because I wanted to spend the day with my girlfriend.” 

You rolled your eyes playfully. “Sure. Don’t be jealous oppa. You know I only love you." 
 
He nodded and you kissed him sweetly again. You could feel his lips form a smile. 

"Lets go walk some more." He smiled.

You nodded. "I love you Kyunggie." 

"I love you too." He chuckled Intwining your hands.