Our life

A Life Full of Regret

Eunji woke up the next morning by the bright sunlight and looked at the man next to her. He was beautiful and she saw his true love for her the other night. It had been very passionate and it wasn't anything forced. She Baekhyun's cheek and thought about how long it had been since they slept on the same bed. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her. 

"Good morning Eunji. I haven't said that to you in a while, right?"

You nodded your head and said, "Yup. It's been a while but it's okay since you said it to me right now."

"Hee hee... I love you Eunji."

"I love you too Baekhyun."

Both of you guys got out from the bed, put on some clothes, and went downstairs for breakfast. While eating breakfast, you guys talked about your relationship and decided to date again. Baekhyun swore that he would be a good boyfriend and Eunji would treat him the same way. They would last forever.

 

SIX YEARS LATER

"Jaehyun? Please come to mom! I need to brush your hair so we can go to school, baby!" You shouted to your 6 year old son who was running around the house with an airplane in his hands. Yes, you and Baekhyun had gotten married at an early age. You were only 21 and he was 22. Baekhyun was still sleeping in the bed so you decided to wake him up after sending your little boy off to school. 

"Bye bye Jaehyun! Mommy will pick you up later!" You said while smiling at his cuteness. 

You walked home with groceries in your hand and reached the house. You set the groceries on the table and headed for your bedroom. Your husband was covered with the blanket and you stood there studying at how cute he looked. 

"Baekhyun? It's time to wake up jagi. Wake up!" 

"Hnnnnng....I don't want to wake up. I'm so tired. Lay with me on the bed."

Eventually you dragged him off the bed and both of you guys ate breakfast.

Your happy life would last forever. 

He whispered,"I love you baby."

And you said back, "I love you too like I love my food."