Operation Mall Part 2

When High School Gives You a Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: " Suho! Is it okay if we leave our here?" Luhan yelt with the other 2 running after him.

                 He nodded, " It's not like I'm going anywhere. Go ahead".

      "Hyung, we'll talk about it later" Kyungsoo said cautiously looking back and fourth betweem Suho and Lay.

          Imedietly like Luhsn had asked, he headed straight to the 3rd floor to get his beloved bubble tea. He quickly passed Xiumin and Chen, who looked much too close for his comfort. But as he stood in the line he felt a burning stare at the back of his neck. Quickly he turned around, hoping to catch the person in action. Which suprisingly he did, a teen with multi-colored hair had been looking at him.

      "How may I help you?" Luhan asked with a large smirk, seeing the teen turn a bright red knowing he had been caught.

      " I...I  don't know. You just...I don't know how to say this, but. You had this smell.." He stuttered trailing off.

      " I smell ?!" Luhan yelt trying to smell himself after glaring at the boy.

      " N-n-no! That isn't it! I mean Iliked it!" Luhan stopped right away.

      " Oh, really... What's your name?"

      " I'm Oh, Sehun. You are?" Sehun asked with his head slightly tilted. That gesture didn't get passed Luhan. A part of him wanted to squeal about howw cute he was, which must be the girly side that everyone saw him for. But  his sefl-proclamed manly side side keep him in check.

      " My names Luhan" he answered simpily.

Tilting his head once more he asked " Just Luhan?"

Luhan huffed in annoyance.

      " Don't you have anything else to do than bothering me?" He frowned tempted to just ignore the younger man and continue on with his day.

      " Oh, I'm sorry. If you want I can leave you alone and never talk to you again. It was just that you looked so lonely, and it would be mean if I was to ignore that" Sehun said looking at the floor, embarrased about how persistant he had been.

Luhan sighed "If that's what you want, you owe me something serious if you want met o be happy with the 4 people I live with. They're all bird- crazy" he scuffed.

     "Really!?" Sehun asked happily.

     " Sure...you do know you sound hella desperate though. Have you neever meet a person our age or something?"

     " You don't even know..." was the  only reply as Sehun looked to the side.

     "Hey! Swear to god if you get all sad on me! You best keep moving, find someone else to give your charity time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter