Operation Mall

When High School Gives You a Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last time:No, I'll give you another  second to guess.

  Must contain self!

Xiumin! Ah ! But yeah, that was Xiumin. I''ll just leave them alone with that for a while.

 

"Luhan!" A shreak rang through the hall, followed by two pairs of feet.One retreating, the other hunting.

"Hyung!" The voice shouted getting closer.

"No, go away, you won't take me away this time!" Said the so called victim

"Hyung, it's me, Kyungsoo! Hurry we gotta go, Baek hyung is looking for us!" Said person yelt, now actually running at his side.

", , , shiiit! We gotta go, NOW!"

"Lulu hyung~! Kyungsoo-ah~!Where are you guys? Luhan hyung, you promised that we'd all go to the mall. Suho hyung has his wallet ready, Baozi hyung wants food and so does ChenChen... Kyungie, if you help me I can get you new cooking  supplies!"Baekhyun chimmed slowly jogging after the two, knowing that Kyungsoo would give into the thought.

Just like Baekhyun thought, Kyungsoo's pace slowed down,"How much?" He asked cautiously still not 100% trusting him.

"As much as you  want, price doesn't matter"Baekhyun smiled as he stopped completly

"You best keep your side hyung"Kyungsoo reminded before quickly darting down the halll in the progress of tackling Luhan.

"Ah! !" The victim screamed as his unprepared body was suddenly taken down."Kyungie! What the ?! I thought you were on my side."He yelt desperatly trying get away for the smaller man.

"Sorry hyung, there wa a change in plans. You have to go with us if you know what's good for you. Maybe if you've been a good hyung you can get bubble tea" Kyungsoo remarked.

Luhan sighed clearly knowing that this was a battle that he wouldn't win. Kyungsoo smiled seeing his hyung defeated. He flashed a quick smile at Baekhyun before dragging a now moody Luhan.

"I knew I could count on you Kyungie! Lulu hyung, I hope you're fine with this. Suho hyung said we have to be out of the dorm for at least 2 hours, so even if we finish early we still will have to be out. I think he said something about new kids... I think" He said racking his brain for antother kind of information he could've missed as hr ignored the boring elder like always.

"! Can't we at least get bubble tea first?" Luhan sighed continuing to be dragged by Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun giggled and shook his head," Nope, we've already wasted enough time talking and all. Just be happy I won't drag you around the WHOLE time."

"But isn't wasting time exactly what we wanna do?" Baekhyun continued to walk with Kyungsoo at his side, ignoring that he had been just asked a question which was clearly obvious.

 

      "There you guys are, I was sort of worried about you! I was even close to sending Chen and Xiumin hyung." Suho rushed toward them. But seemed to them like he was desperatly trying to get away from the other two.

"Hyung, I hate to stop your retreat" Chen stated clinging to a some what annoyed Baozi." But, did any of you ever think of how we'll get there,or a matter of fact who will drive us there?"

Baekhyun stopped to think for a second before replying:" Of course I have. We'll take Suho hyung's car, but since he can't drive all of us yet, Lulu hyung can drive!" For a split second there was a look of disagreement on Luhan's face which was quickly replaced with a creepy looking smile and the responce

" The quicker we get there, the better..."

 

   "HYUNG! OH,!"

   "TREE!!!"

    "HYUNG, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BURN YOUR BUBBLE TEA P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter