When High School Gives You a Wolf

When High School Gives You a Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Well if you'll excuse me'' Chen said sarcsticly walking out the room and down the hall where the others were sleeping.

''es 2,3 and my personal ,get up! Kyungsoo's already cooking,don't make me come in there! Just because we had vocal practice yesterday don't mean we can sleep in!''

Soon enough everybody was downstairs.They all sat around the table waiting for Kyungsoo to bring out the food.He came out holding a plate of Xiumin's favorite breakfast:Kimchi Pancakes.As they ate it was all silent until Luhan spoke.''Chen, what the was that about?' 2,3, and your personal '.Who's number 1!''

'' number 1 is Baekhyun, earned it being the diva he is. 2 is you, being the psycho mother er you are. 3 Suho, he's rich.Any other questions?''Chen said with a grin.

''We should just eat. It's almost time fot school''Kyungsoo told them trying to avoid another morning argument.

''You weren't listed as a ! You have no right to say anything!''Luhan yelt back frusturated,Suho frowned.
''Luhan,calm down.We still have school, I don't think drama right now will help''Suho tryed.

''It won't work, Luhan's worked up.He doesn't listen to anyone like that''Xiumin told him.

''So you don't mind that I called you a psyco mother er?''Chen asked with fake innocence.

''You son of a !''Luhan screamed reaching out to choke Chen.

''Luhan! Sit your down before I have to reintroduce you to Mr.knife!'' Kyungsoo shouted back standing up, finally done with their bull. With the threat ,Luhans eyes widdened in fear as he quickly sat down.It was all quiet exept for Chen's soft laughter.''Kim Jongdae..didn't I tell you to wake up everyone , like a normal person!'' Chen shrank back when his name was listed.

''Kyungsoo, it's fine. Let's just forget this ever happened and go get ready for school''Suho told the enraged boy. He huffed and walked away,probably to do what Suho said and get ready. ''The rest of you should probably get ready too.I'll clean up all of this''Suho said with a weak smile.The rest nodded and went to their own rooms.'' I'm getting too old for this ''Suho sighed as he set to work.

This is a tipical morning living in the exo dorm.

 

"Everyone ready?" Suho asked closing his door. "As ready as I'll ever be"Baekhyun  replied picking his backpack up off the couch.

 

"Where are the others?"

"Hell if I know. Getting their things maybe?"

"You may bow,the King has arived!" Luhan anounced as he entered,followed by the others.

"Why can't I have normal friends?" Kyungsoo whined as he walked next to the others.

"Because,only normal people can have normal friends"Chen replied smiling as he skipped to walk next to Xiumin.

"Does everybody have everything?We aren't coming back till later" Suho asked standing next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter