Yoochun's Story

Keeping Your Secret

 

 

Jaejoong loved this kind of parties, and he loved them even more when he could go with all his dongsaengs. Heechul organized a party, that was one of the rare times they went all together and Jaejoong was having a good time talking with his old friends and watching his group members dancing and enjoying themselves. The only one he couldn’t see around was Yunho.

He excused himself from the friend he was talking with and went searching for the leader. Not long after, he found the younger man leaning on a wall in a corner of the room looking intently at his phone. Jaejoong observed him for a while and decided to play a bit with the man, so he approached him quietly and fast took the object from the other's hands.

"What the- Give me back my phone!" Yunho immediately straightened up and started yelling at Jaejoong, trying to grab his phone without success. Jaejoong was keeping it safe behind his back and laughing at the sudden bolt of the younger man.

"Come get it!"

Sticking his tongue out, the older man started running around the house, followed by a fake-angry Yunho. He was already used to this childish behavior of the other. Not finding anywhere else to escape to, Jaejoong ran through the front door. When he saw the leader had almost reached him, he exited the garden to hide himself behind the corner in a dark alley. After catching his breath and still laughing to himself, he fished the phone out of his pocket, where he had put it to keep it safe and looked at it for a short second, thinking at something to do with it to annoy the other man.

Just in that moment, Yunho appeared from behind the corner. Jaejoong only had the time to hide the phone behind his back, that Yunho was already in front of him. The older started laughing at the fake angry expression on the face of the other, making almost laugh the younger too.

"Now, give me back my phone!"

"Mhm, maybe..." After saying that, he tried to get away from the other, but he couldn't even make one step that he was pinned against the wall by Yunho's hands on his shoulders.

"Where do you think you're going?" The taller man said smirking.

"If you don't let me go, I can't give you your phone"

"How can I trust you, what if you run away again?"

He was the one who started it to have a little fun, but now he wanted to come back to the party. Putting on a pout and blinking his doe eyes, he tried to convince Yunho to let him go back inside.

"Please~ let me go"

When the taller man didn't say anything for a while and only kept staring at his mouth, Jaejoong frowned.

"Yunho, are you okay?"

Yunho looked up in Jaejoong's eyes without replying, leaving him even more confused. After a minute of just staring at each other, the taller man leaned forward without breaking the eye-contact and pressed lightly his lips on Jaejoong's. The latter widened his eyes, shocked by the sudden turns of events. Yunho backed off, removing his hands from Jaejoong. That was the opportunity for him to run away, but his legs didn't want to move. Maybe were the two drinks he had before at the party making their effect, but Jaejoong was feeling something strange in his stomach, not completely unpleasant.

After waiting a minute to give time to the older man to run away if he wanted and still seeing him there, Yunho approached him again. When the man leaned in for another kiss, Jaejoong thought that he was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol because he found himself responding to the kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun has been searching for Jaejoong for at least half an hour and still hadn't seen him anywhere in the party. He called him 5 times already, but he never picked up his phone. He asked everyone at the party but nobody had seen him. When he saw Changmin making himself a drink, he approached him, thinking that maybe the maknae had seen him.

"Changmin, where is Jaejoong hyung?"

Changmin looked around without finding him, and thinking about it, he remembered not seeing him for a while. Not really worrying about it, he told Yoochun to go search outside and went back to the party.

Following the maknae's advice he went outside the house and started looking around in the garden. Thinking that Jaejoong could be taking a call, he turned around the corner. What he saw there, gave him the shock of his life.

His hyungs were kissing! Yunho was all over Jaejoong with his tongue down his throat!

He ran away, trying his best not to make noise, but when he was back in the garden he stumbled upon something and heard the noise of something breaking. Luckily he was already inside the house and he hoped his hyungs hadn't heard him.

He saw Changmin coming over to him with yet another drink in his hand, curious as to why he was panting like that.

"Hyung, have you found Jae-"

Yoochun stole his drink and gulped it down before the maknae could manage to end his sentence. Then he went quickly to the bar to get himself another one, hoping it would make him forget what he had just seen. Faintly he heard Changmin yelling after him from the spot he was before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun didn't see his hyungs again until it was time to go home. On the car, he sat in the backseat next to Jaejoong, who was staring pensively out of the window. He didn't know what to do now, should he talk about it with his hyungs? Or was it better to just keep it for himself? He wasn't used to lie to his soul mate, he was sure he would find out eventually. He had decided. He would have talked to him the following day.

Still...

For how much has this been going on? Why didn't Jaejoong tell him? He felt somewhat betrayed. He thought there were no secrets between them. He sighed and resumed looking at the man next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After thinking all night, he came to the conclusion that it was better to just tell the truth to Jaejoong. So the following morning he went to his room and found him talking to the phone with a bored expression. After the older hang up, Yoochun sat next to him on the bed, and started thinking of what to say.

"So... ehm... who was on the phone?"

"Just Heechul, it was nothing important, he was angry because someone broke the vase he liked in his garden, he said something about killing who did it or something..."

Oh ... well, Heechul won’t ever know, so there's no problem... right?

Jaejoong looked at him for a second, thinking.

"Why are you here anyway? It's early, you could sleep more if you want, you know?"

"I have something to tell you" Yoochun said with a worried expression, "Besides; you're up early too, why?"

"Couldn't sleep tonight" Jaejoong admitted, "So? What did you want to tell me?"

The younger man sighed and hoped that Jaejoong would say that he saw wrong, that he was mistaken.

"Hyung... Is there something you want to tell me?"

Jaejoong laughed at the strange behavior of his dongsaeng.

"Wasn't it you who had something to tell me?"

Yoochun looked at the other man in the eyes and said what has been worrying him since the day before.

"What is going on between you and Yunho hyung?"