chapter 5

My Mr. Vampire

Sally was gazing blankly at the night sky with mug of hot coffee in her hand. 

Again she heard her name called by someone which snapped her back. She poked her head out of window, looking down, up, left and right but there was no sign of people who would call her. Just then she heard the door of bathroom open. Haru came out hanging a towel on her shoulder and her hair was still wet. 

~~Back in club, when Sally was with Daehyun, she got a call from Haru that she is done with all dancing and wants to go home. Sally told Daehyun about it and with his company, she waited Haru outside the club. Once Sally and Haru were get into the car and said their goodbyes to Daehyun, Sally drove off. Haru asked if she can stay in Sally's apartment for a night because she couldn't talk much with her at club~~

Sally got curious, so she asked Haru, “Did you just happened to call me from inside?”

Haru simply replied with “Nope”. Sally decided to let this one be her imagination again.

Haru took a bottle of soda from Sally's refrigerator and sat on her bed. “So miss, who was he?” she has grin on her face.

Sally know that she is asking about Daehyun. Sally chuckled how sharp her friend is. She told Haru all about how they met and what happened at club.

“Finally, my friend has some guy after her! Hehehe” Haru smiled widely at her friend.

“He is not Haru!” Sally keeps on protesting but Haru wasn't listening to her

“Whatever you say Sally but I can tell, you will fall for him! He looked cute.” Haru said and drank her soda. She looked at her friend who was slightly turned red and chuckled at her.

Sally narrowed her eyes, picked a pillow nearby her and throw at Haru's direction.
_____________________________________________________________
After watching Sally gone with her friend, Daehyun stood there for a while.

Youngjae appeared from nowhere and stand quietly at the back of Daehyun who was looking at the car's direction and didn't noticed the presence of his friend.
“BOOO!! hahahaha!!” Youngjae tapped Daehyun's shoulder and screamed over his ear.

Daehyun jumped up at his place and screamed, “AHHH!!” turned and looked furiously at his friend. “Yah!! What's the problem with you?! You scared me!!” 

“Hahahaha!! Did you expect me to tell you first that I'm coming to scare you?” Youngjae laughed, sticking his tongue out and run off.

“I will sure take a revenge on you YOUNGJAE!!!!” Daehyun run to chase after the younger one.
_ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Jongup and Zelo was playing soccer game on playstation and they heard Himchan's car arrived. As they entered the house, two youngers greeted their hyungs and returned their attention on TV screen.

The older two has serious expressions on their faces and were nervous. Inside the car, Yongguk and Himchan agreed that it's the time to tell Jongup and Zelo about their family....

The olders sat on coach and waited for Daehyun and Youngjae's return. After few minutes, Youngjae's car arrived at home. They entered the house, making their way to the living room, they noticed two nervous hyungs. Yongguk looked at them and signal them to have seats. Slowly, the two approached them and seated on other side of coach.

With his deep voice, Yongguk asked Zelo and Jongup to leave the game. “I have very important thing to tell you all.” he looked at Himchan, who nodded.

“The BEAST are here. I met Yoseob and new member Dongwon and there was one more new member but didnt get to meet him, his name is Gikwang. They want to stay in this area for some reasons.” Yongguk looked at Daehyun and Youngjae whose faces were full of disbelieve. “Reason they are here is probably Sally.”

Daehyun alerted at the mention of Gikwang. “I met him! He helped Sally when she didnt feel good at club. I didnt know he was from BEAST but sure sensed something from him.” Daehyun spoke up.

“So, he already reached to her....” Yongguk got silence for moments, then again said, “Keep good eyes on her. We must protect her.” Other five nodded. “There is one more thing Zelo and Jongup must know.” both youngers had big question marks above their heads. 
Yongguk was nervously looking at his hands, he let deep breath out and start off, “The day when you two returned home from school trip and at the same night the house got fire which killed your families... They didn't die because of fire...” Yongguk looked at the two, who looked sad thinking about their parents... Yongguk lowered his tune and continued, “They were killed by Monsters.... and BEAST were among them...” Zelo and Jongup face were stiffened with fear and shocked. “At the time we got at Zelo's house, your family were already killed by Monsters but we still smelled your blood, so we search the house and found you at your bedroom, you were sleeping so deeply as nothing was wrong, you were too tired by trip. 

“At the same time the Monsters were in Jongup's house which was just beside Zelo's house. When they were done killing with Jongup's family, they set the house on fire but then they smelled Jongup's blood and tried to finished him too. Just then Himchan and Daehyun reached there and saved Jongup.” they all remained silence. Jongup and Zelo were too shocked to ask anything. The tears were about to fall from their eyes.

Himchan couldn't stand watching his youngers being sad. He stood and sat next to them and gave a tight hug allowing his own tears to fall. He manage to talk about their transformation, “When we found Jongup, you were bleeding because your arm was injured as your house was weak because of fire, and the drawer fell on you which made you unconscious. You had lost too much of blood and could have died any moment. So Yongguk turned you in vampire.” Himchan finished telling Jongup and looked at him. Jongup as completely confused by what he heard.

Yongguk asked Zelo to sit next to him. “When we found you on bed, you were breathing but after reaching home, to our surprise, your breathing was nearly to the end! And soon, you arent breathing.... I was panicked and I could only think of turning you in vampire.” Yongguk buried his face on his palm. “When you two woke up as vampires, both of you had forgotten about the inccident. The shock was too strong that the memories were erased from you two.”

“As for Monsters, they were sent to Kingdom for their punishments. For BEAST, they were driven out from this area.” Himchan added.

Zelo slowly stood up and said, “Give me some time to be alone.” with that he went upstair to his room.

Jongup who was still hugged by Himchan, breaks the hug and start walking to his room without saying anything. 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _
Sally and Haru came running through the main entrance. Both exhausted by the lack of air.

“Thanks for making me late for my class!!” Sally hitting on Haru's arm.

“Ouch! I already said sorry” Haru ouched dramatically.

“Don't be so dramatic.” Sally chuckled at her. “By the way, are you free at lunch time? We can eat together.” she asked Haru.

“Sorry, I have things to do for my reports, its due next week.” Haru said in annoyingly as she remember about the reports.

“Alright. Good luck!” Sally smiled at Haru. Haru returned the smile.

They seprated their way and gone to their respective classes.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“Huaa~~ it's over.” Sally yawned, putting her head down on desk. “So many homeworks to do...” she signed. 

“Looks like someone is already tired... it's still second class.” someone said, taking a front seat.

She lifted her head and saw smiling Youngjae. “Youngjae~! Why this teacher has to give SO MANY homeworks?” She fake cried, putting her head down again.

“For time being, just forget about it. Are you free now? If so let's go for eating!” Youngjae patted her head.

“Yes, I'm free! Let's go!” rising her head, she started to pack her things.

Youngjae couldn't hold his laugh, thinking how she reacted in same way as Daehyun does when things comes to “food”.

“I'm done. Let's go~” she sang and pointed at door asking him to go.

They walked to cafeteria and looked for empty table. They spotted a table near to big window, showing rush green garden of campus. They put their bags and with their wallets, headed to counter. 

They started eating their food and talked about reading material given by professor. Then suddenly, Youngjae asked

“Sally, do you believe in supernatural? Like ghosts, mermaids and...vampires?” he said the word “vampire” slowly and low.

Sally stopped her hand and looked at Youngjae, “Supernatural...?” 

Youngjae nodded. He was scared by her answer, what if she is afraid of these things?....he thought.

“Well... I think they exists. I have no reason but I do think so.” she answered. “Like we exist, and think about these creatures. Maybe they really exists and think about humans too!” 

Youngjae was pleased with her answer and smile satisfactory, “I get it. Thanks.”

Sally couldn't understand why he thanked her. She just smiled at him and continue with her food. 

Suddenly, Sally felt chilly and heard her name called again and again. This time, she was frightened, trembling with fear, she closed her eyes and covered her ears. 

Youngjae worriedly got up and went next to her, her back, “Sally, are you okay? What happened?”

Sally looked at him with teary eyes, she tried to speak but no words came out. Youngjae hugged her trying to calm her down. He wiped her tears, “Let's go outside. You will be relax.” he smiled softly to her. 

Youngjae asked if she can walk and Sally nodded. He grabbed his and Sally's bags and they went outside to the garden.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoy^^