chapter 2

My Mr. Vampire

So basically they are going to learn about English poets. Till the next class they have to find a partner and decide which poet they will research. When the class was over, Sally decided to see the library as it was famous for great collection of books and its size. She walked out the building, feeling light breeze, she made her way to the library. She was walking trough rush green grass lawn, suddenly someone tapped her shoulder which make her turn around to see who it was. There was a boy... He wore a round framed spectacles and it looked suitable on him.

"You are Sally right? Here you are, you dropped your ID card in the classroom. Oh! By the way, I'm Youngjae. Nice to meet you." he handed Sally her ID card and was smiling at her.

"OH MY!! Thank you so much! I'm Sally. Ahh,, you already know. I dont know how should I return you." she was very thankful to him.

"Then become my partner for the that class." he asked. "You are the first person I talked from this morning. It's alot easier as we have meet already." looking at her eyes youngjae smiled.

"I think this is very good idea. Okay let's do it together." she smiled him back, put her ID card back in her wallet.

" Good then." he pull out his Iphone, " Let's exchange our numbers"

"Oh right." Sally  entered her number in his Iphone and he did the same.

"I will call later. For now I have to go meet my friends. So bye." he waved his hand and walked away.

Sally looked at his number and smiled. I dont have to worry about the partner any more! He looked nice too! She turned and contined to walk to the library. Once she entered the library, she was wrapped with the scent of book's pages and ink, that was the reason she loved to go to libraries. Looking through book shelves, she was amazed with the numbers of varities of book. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Weeks later, its weekend now, Sally and Youngjae were working on their research in the library. They were in discussion area where students can talk while doing their stuff. After spending time with Youngjae, she get to know that he is same age as her and is living in shared house with five more people, and he loves to sing. Theywere so busy on their work that they didnt noticed that some one approached their table and smacked Youngjae's back!

"Youngjae! How many time I told you to check your phone.I was calling you so many times!" the boy almost shouted. 

Wait.... I remember this voice... where I heared it.. Its so similar with that cafe boy... YES! Its cafe boy! "Oh! that cafe boy!" she suddenly jumped up out her chair and shouted. Other students looked at her and giggled but returned to their works. "Ooops...sorry.." Sally was embarressed.

The boy chuckled, "You remembered me? Thank you but my name is not cafe boy. My name is Daehyun, but I like that name. Nice to see you." He offered his hand, still smiling at her.

She thought his smile is cutest thing. She shook his hand, " Im sorry for that... my name is Sally. Nice to see you too."

Poor Youngjae who looked confused by their conversation asked Daehyun, "Hyung, you know her? when?" Daehyun and Sally told him about first day, what happened in cafe. "Hahaha! let me tell you Sally, he is biggest food lover I have ever seen." Yungjae told her that he is also living with him.

They enjoyed talking and didnt realized that it was almost time to close the library. the sun was setting so Youngjae offered Sally the ride to her apartment. First she refused but because he and Daehyun, both were insisting, she agreed. Youngjae was driving and she was telling him the directions to her apartment. Finally they reached her apartment.

"Thank you so much, both of you." She looked inside to say goodbyes to them. "Be careful while driving home." 

"Yes we will. Bye~" with that the car drove off.

Sally entered her apartment. when she reached her fifth floor, she noticed two men in black clothe with black glasses and hats were roaming in the lobby. She felt uncomfortable, so she hurried to her place and get inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung... did you felt it too?" Youngjae asked Daehyun after they left sally.

"Yes.. and I dont feel good about it. They are near. We have to tell Yogguk hyung about it." Daehyun looked outside his window and signed.

"I'm not confirm but I sensed something from Sally too... did you do?" he asked lowering his voice.

"Actually I was going to ask you the same. When I saw her at cafe looking at me, I sensed it there. So i went to her to check but it seemed that she was unaware of anything." he replied, recalling his first meeting with Sally.

They were almost homed when Youngjae's phone ringed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally dried her hair and was watching comedy tv show with cup of coffee. When the show ended, she stared blankly at her coffee mug thinking about Daehyun's smile. It wasnt leaving her head. She was alarted when her phone ringed, it was from her friend Haru. She picked up.

"Hey Sally! Im standing down to your apartment. Come down we are going." Haru was talking so loudly, Sally opened the window looked down and saw Haru waving her hand to Sally.

"But i just showered and Im tired." sally complained.

"Sally, its weekens. You can sleep tomorrow. Just come down or else I wil shout your name loud enough for other people to hear it." she smirked.

"No dont do that!! Okay Im coming but where?" she asked defeatedly.

"Of course to the night club!!" Haru spread her free hand to the air.

"Again?! uh... okay. just give me five mins." Sally signed. After five mins she was down with Haru, walking to her car. Haru had started going to night clubs when she was still in high school. It was almost her routine to go every weekends and sometime she would invited Sally too. Sally started to except her invitation after entering university.

"Tonight is going to be blast Sally!!" Haru said excitedly.

"Yeah, hope so!" Sally replied while driving. She droved carefully as this place and club was new to her. 

 

 

Hello!

Second chapter here. Im sorry if its boring 

but im trying to give clear image of things.

Please ignore the grammar...