Waking up

One two three, here comes our baby!

 

[Scene 2- Waking up]

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up as soon as i felt the sun beam its light through my eyes. I stretched my ars and yawned, then i slowly removed the thick comforter off of my body as i rubbed my eyes.

"Eh?" I realized i'm in an unfamiliar room. I scanned the room and saw pieces of ripped clothes scattered on the floor. I recognized the other clothes on the floor and realized it was mine.

I gasped when i saw myself . Never did i went to bed .

"What the..?" I noticed a sleeping figure beside me. That person shifted a little, and i felt myself gulp. I don't remember sleeping here last night. I don't even remember anything at all.

I carefully removed the blanket from that person sleeping next to me. I almost got the shock out of my life when i saw that it was Tiffany..

..in bed, . Right beside ME.

I almost shouted 'WTF', but i decided to shut myself up because i didn't want her to wake up and see..this. I quickly walked away from the bed and started to pick up my poorly ripped clothes from the ground.

"Unnggg..." her sudden groan made me pause. I turned to look at her and saw that she's already yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Oh ! I'm still and she's gonna see me!!

"OMO! Why am i !" she screamed. I turned around to look at her, and she quickly covered her body with the comforter. "YAH KIM TAEYEON, WHY AM I HERE?! AND WHY THE HELL ARE WE BOTH ?!" Her cheeks were burning red.

That's when i realized that i was too. "Crap!" I covered myself with my ripped clothes.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! AREN'T YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?" she bellowed.

"I don't have any idea why i am here with you." i answered as i started to wear my clothes, not minding if it were torn.

"So are you trying to tell me that i brought the both of us here? I can't even remember a single thing that happened last night!"

"Same thing goes with me too!"

"Then why the hell am i here in a motel room with you?!"

Silence fell upon us as our eyes made contact. That's when i remembered...

 

Flashback

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon stumbled upon entering their motel room. When they finally closed the door, Taeyeon accidentally tripped and fell down to the floor, pulling Tiffany along with her.

They both landed on the ground with a 'thump', and Tiffany was laying on top of Taeyeon.

"Oopsie.. now i'm the clumsy one." Taeyeon laughed.

Tiffany giggled as she pinched Taeyeon's soft cheeks. "You are too cute Taeyeonniee..."

"Yah, get off of me! You are too heavyy..."

"YAH!"

Taeyeon laughed her ajhumma laugh but it soon stopped when her eyes landed on Tiffany's pink plump lips. Taeyeon unconsciously her own lips and Tiffany did too. The two girls made eye contact and it did not take long before the two locked their lips together.

 

End of Flashback

 

"Oh my..." I facepalmed myself and groaned in frustration. I can't believe i just banged my own bestfriend!

"OH MY GOSH, DID WE..?"

I nodded in response.

Silence fell upon us again as we avoided each other eyes.

When i'm finally calm and breathing right again, i sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her.

"Miyoung..I-"

"Tae, tell me the truth. Is it real that we had a one night stand?"

I gulped as i nodded. "But Fany-ah, it was nobody's fault. We were both drunk and not ourselves. I think we should just forget about this and act like this never happened. Okay?"

She nodded in response. I fet my heart break when tears started to flow out from her eyes.

"Fany.."

"I'm okay. It's just that i think its entirely my fault. Remember, i was the one who asked you to drink with me. If i didn't force you, this should have not happened."

I moved closer to her and wiped her wet cheeks with my thumb.

"Shh, its alright. I do not blame you. You were heartbroken, that's why."

When i said that, she cried more. Aish, i shouldn't have reminded her of her break-up with Wooyoung.

"Sorry.." i said. After all, i'm also broken hearted too. "Come on, get ready and i'll bring you home. Everything's gonna be okay cause i'm here and i will never leave you."

I almost flinched when she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I miss you, Taetae..I missed you being here for me.." she whispered into my ear.

I felt really touched by what she said, but i can't help but also feel flustered and uneasy because of this sudden skinship. I don't know why, but this kinda reminds me of something..

"Taeyeon-ahh...i want moore...." Tiffany's y, husky moan suddenly replayed in my head. Wait, did i just say y? No, Kim Taengoo get a hold of yourself!

She lovingly smiled at me as we broke the hug.

"So, are we okay now?" I asked.

She nodded with a sincere smile. I was about to get off the bed when i suddenly heard something.

I looked at Tiffany and noticed that she was hearing the sound too.

The sound was coming from the bed and to my surprise we saw a..

"Baby?" Tiffany was surprised and also me, when we a saw a little baby boy lying on the bed.

"Wait, where did that came from? I swear it wasn't here earlier.." I scratched my head in confusion.

"Whose baby is that?" Tiffany asked. I just shrugged and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Tiffany." A voice suddenly called out to us which made us scream in shock.

"AAAH!"

An old woman was standing in front of us, and she was holding a long stick on her hand. "Good morning~" she greeted with a smile.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. She shot me a glare.

"Watch your words Ms. Kim." she told me in a calm voice. "I came here because i wanted to talk to the both of you."

Tiffany and i looked at each other in confusion.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked her. She looked at me and said, "Be quiet and just listen." I instantly shut my mouth.

"I have been observing you two for the past seven years and i'm watching every move you make." she stated.

OMG, what is she, a stalker?

"And i noticed that you two are getting apart now." she continued.

I looked at Tiffany and she was also staring at me. The old lady is right. Tiffany and i are already drifting apart slowly ever since we had our own boyfriends.

"So that's why i've decided to give this baby to you as a test. You will have to take care of him until you both learn your lesson."

WHAT?!

"Excuse me, i don't mean to interrupt, but WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS THIS BABY DOING HERE?!" I bellowed, causing the old lady to flinch.

"You'll both understand sooner or later. For now, take good care of this baby or else you'll regret it." she stated as she headed towards the door.

"W-Wait! We can't take care of this baby! We don't know him! We don't even know you!" Tiffany said.

The old lady turned to us and smiled. "You should take care of him, since he is your own baby." and with that, she dissappeard from the doorway.

I immediately sprinted towards the door and went out to the hallway, but she was already gone. Freaky.

"That old lady is so freakin' weird.." I thought to myself.

I went back inside the motel room and saw Tiffany already carrying the baby in her arms. I can't help but smile seeing her like this.

"So, what are we going to do with this child?" she asked as she faced me.

Man, things are really going absurd now. First, i caught Leeteuk cheating behind my back. Next, i just realized that i had a one night stand with my bestfriend last night. And now, i'm given the responsibility to take care of a baby whom i don't even know?!

"Well...I think we should keep it for a while, until i find that weird old lady again." I said as i sighed heavily.

I glanced at Tiffany and saw that she was happily smiling at the baby. I can't help but smile too, since she looks so cute and beautiful with the baby in her arms. She looks like a real mother and i'm like the father- Wait, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING KIM TAEYEON?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Tiffany caught me looking at her and she smiled. Oh that smile of her, it never fails to kill me and make me blush madly.

"What shall we name him?" I asked her as i scooted next to her and started to stare at the baby.

"Hmm...I don't know.."

"How about Taeny?"

She looked at me weirdly before laughing.

"Taeyeon, we can't name him 'Taeny." I mean, he's a boy! Taeny is a girl's name. Where did you even get that name anyway?" she told me.

I pouted as i crossed my arms. "Sorry if i made such a 'stupid' name. It's not my fault i wanted to mix our names together and make it 'Taeny'." I acted like i was hurt.

She frowned as she looked at me. "Aww, i'm sorry Taetae. And that's so sweet of you combining our names together..." she said. I continued to look away and ignore her.

All of a sudden, she placed her lips onto my cheek. Great job Hwang Miyoung. Once again, you made me blush and smile like a goof. Why am i even acting like this?! Its not like we haven't kissed before. OMG, what am i saying?!

"Mianhe.." she said as she looked at me with those lovely puppy eyes of hers. Crap, i just can't stand those eyes.

"Arasso arasso! You're forgiven." I sighed in defeat. She giggled as she patted my head.

"Good girl.." she teased.

I stared at the baby again and saw that he is really cute. His eyes were staring at us, and i feel like we're a complete family.

"Kyungsannie.." i heard Tiffany mutter as she caressed the baby's face with her hand.

"Hmm?"

"I want to name him Kyungsan." Tiffany said as she didn't take her eyes off of the baby. "Is it alright with you?" she asked a she look at me.

Ugh, why do i have to blush everytime she makes eye contact with me?!!

"S-Sure! That will be a great name!" I cheered. She looked at me oddly before saying, "Are you okay? You look flustered."

"I-I'm alright!" I said quickly.

She giggled. "You know, your weirdness is one of the reasons why i love you~" she teased as she poked my cheek. Once again, i feel my cheeks burning up.

"Whatever," I stuck out my tongue at her. "Your lucky to have this dorky weirdo beside you."

She smiled before saying, "I guess iam. Right Kyungsannie? Your appa is a total dork." she said as she looked at Kyungsan.

My eyes widened at the name. Did she just call me, 'Appa'?

"A-Appa?"

She looked at me and blushed. "Well i thought since i'm the girly one between us, you'd be the father."

I paused for a while.

"YAH! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? THAT I'M BOYISH?!"

She laughed. "Well, you're the one who loves to stare at girls' butts."

"YAH!"

"Sorry, its just that you really fit the role of being the appa."

I looked at her before smirking. "What are we? His parents?"

She started to blush. "Yeah, well since you know, we are actually a wife-wife couple. So why not act like his parents?"

"But Fany, we don't know him."

"I know, but you said it yourself that we should take care of him until we find that old woman again."

I nodded as i scratched the back of my neck.

I decided to .

"Hey Fany-ahh~" I cooed as i scooted next to her.

"Hmm?" she responded, not taking her eyes off of the baby.

I started to play with her hair. "Do you exactly remember what happened last night? If you do, can you give me the specific details of what we did? Cause i can't seem to remember..." I placed my finger on the bottom of my chin.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! We are not going to talk about that!"

I laughed. "Arasso, arasso. I was just teasing." Then i looked at her with a playful smirk pn my face. "Do you want to do it again?" I kissed her neck which made her flinch.

"Y-YAH! Do not do that!! You byuntae!" she started to slap my shoulder with one hand because her other hand is holding the baby. I noticed that her cheeks were burning red. Seriously, Fany's too cute when she's flustered.

The baby started to giggle.

"Aww, look, he's enjoying seeing his umma trying to kill his poor adorable appa." I said as i tried to make a sad face in front of Kyungsan.

"Yah! You're the evil one!"

"Jinjja?" I teased as i stole a kiss on her cheek.

"Yah! Stop doing that! I know we did it last night, but it doesn't mean that you can kiss me anytime you want to!"

"Mianhe yeobo~" I said when its my turn to show my puppy eyes to her.

"Aish, you're lucky you are a cute dork." she pinched my cheek,

"I know."

We both stared at our baby.

"Can i...hold him?" I asked her.

She nodded as she placed the baby onto my lap as i held him with my arms.

"Aiii~ Kyeopda..." I can't help but smile at his cuteness. "He inherited his cuteness from me."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Such a show-off." she muttered and i smirked.

Tiffany got off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"I'm to change since i'm still.."

She noticed me looking at her and ijust realized that she's still completely except that she's wearing her underwear.

"YAH KIM BYUNTAE!!!!!!!!!"

This is going to be one heck of a life.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaay! Second chapter a success! I just hope you readers would like it!

Keke~ you'll find out sooner or later about the old lady and why she gave that baby to Taeyeon and Fany..

Waaah, they are too sweet! I love TaeNy so freakin' much!

Thank you for your kind comments and for suscribing! You guys are the best! Gomawu saranghae~ ^^

 

Please continue to enjoy the story and support TaeNy! Hwaiting! ^__________^