A Night to Remember

One two three, here comes our baby!

[Scene 1- A Night to Remember]

 

 

 

"Curse him! I hate him! He is such a jerk!!" Tiffany screamed her heart out. She was in the living room, sitting on the floor as she cried and cried. Sunny, her bestfriend, tried to comfort her as much as she can.

"Fany, stop crying. That guy isn't worth crying for, after what he's done to you." Sunny stated as she continued to rub Tiffany's back while leaning her head on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I know, but still! We had so many memories and good times together, i didn't actually expect that he will end up things between us just for another girl! I can't even believe he actually ended our relationship in our 2nd monthsary as a couple!" Tiffany whined.

"Shh, stop crying, it breaks my heart seeing you like this. Do you want me to call Taeyeon?"

Tiffany paused for a while when Taeyeon's name was mentioned.

"Nah, you don't have to. She's probably busy makin' love with her boyfriend." Tiffany said. "I don't think she'll have time for me anymore." she added in a sad tone.

"Do you want some ice cream to make you feel better?" Sunny asked, hoping the other girl would say yes. But unfortunately, she shook her head.

"No, i don't need ice cream. What i need is some drinking and refreshments." Tiffany stood up.

"Yah, i thought you hated alcohol?"

"I know, but this is an emergency. I need to forget about him." Tiffany said as she grabbed her purse.

"Do you want me to come with you?

"Nah, i'll be fine by myself. Just stay here and rest."

"But I-"

"No buts, Soonkyu-ah. I appreciate your kindness but i'd rather drink alone." Tiffany firmly stated with a sincere smile planted on her face. "I'll be back at eight." she said before heading out of the door.

 

........................

 

Tiffany entered the bar, feeling slightly relieved that there weren't much people. She went over to the bar counter and asked the bartender for a drink.

"One bottle of soju please." she requested. The bartender turned to her with an amused smile.

"Oh Fanysshi, i never knew you liked drinking and hanging out in the bar alone at this time of the night."

"I don't, actually. I'm just here to relieve my stress." Tiffany said with a tired smile.

"Is something bothering you?" the bartender asked.

"Well actually, my boyfriend and i just- wait, why am i even opening up to you? Just give me my drink and serve your other customers!!"

"Alright, alright. No need to be so high-tempered. Sheesh." The bartender offered Tiffany a glass and one bottle of soju.

Tiffany was about to pour a drink, but she suddenly paused when the dj started playing the song, 'It Might Be You'

Tiffany felt her tears were pouring out and she groaned in frustration.

'That's me and my boyfriend's theme song!' she thought to herself.

She poured the liquor down to her glass and started drinking.

"Aaah, this feels good." she muttered as she drank another glass.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" a familiar voice said from behind. Tiffany turned around and to her surprise, she saw Taeyeon standing behind her.

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon for a while. She noticed that Taeyeon's eyes are swollen and red, and her hair looked quite messy.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked surprisingly.

"I should be asking you the same question. WHY ARE YOU HERE AND DRINKING?" Taeyeon asked again. "Basically, you never drink Fany. So it's quite surprising that you're here and holding a bottle of soju on your hand."

Tiffany laughed bitterly as she poured another drink. "I just want to relax."

Taeyeon placed her hand on Tiffany's cheek and slightly caressed it. This little action of Taeyeon made Tiffany blush.

"Have you been crying? What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Taeyeon asked in a concerned tone.

Tiffany couldn't hold on any longer, so she suddenly bursted into tears as she immediately fell into Taeyeon's arms. "Taeyeon-ah!! My boyfriend broke up with me for another woman!" she cried as she buried her face on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I hate him.." she added.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she gently rubs Tiffany's back with her hand. "Ssh, Tiffany, everything's gonna be okay. I'm here." Taeyeon said. Somehow, Tiffany felt a little bit happy and safe when Taeyeon said those words to her. She felt comforted and..loved.

"And you're not alone on this." Taeyeon chuckled. Tiffany broke the hug and looked at Taeyeon with a confused expression on her face.

"I also broke up with my boyfriend just a little while ago. That's why i'm here." Taeyeon stated.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a bear hug. "Aww Taetae, i'm sorry about that."

Taeyeon laughed again. "You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault he's gay."

Tiffany's eyes widened. "He's what?!" she asked in shock.

"Leeteuk's gay. I caught him kissing and flirting with Kangin earlier at his music studio. Disgusting, right?"

Tiffany can only nod in response. She could not believe that the handsome and very manly-like Letteuk she knows is actually homoual.

"Poor baby, are you okay?" Tiffany asked in concern as she caressed Taeyeon's face.

"I'm fine. But i'm more worried about you. I mean, you don't actually drink. You might not be able to handle alcohol, so no more drinks for you." Taeyeon took the bottle of soju away from Tiffany, but the younger girl grabbed it back.

"No Taeyeon, i want to drink and forget. I have a better idea, why don't we drink together since we're in the same situation?" Tiffany suggested.

Taeyeon hesitated at first, btu she couldn't resist Tiffany's pouting face.

"Ugh, fine. But only a few shots will do, and then i'll take you home." Taeyeon said. Tiffany smiled before pouring a drink to Taeyeon.

"Cheers to us single ladies."

"Cheers."

 

................

 

Later on, Taeyeon and Tiffany already had many shots. They were already quite tipsy and drunk.

"Hey Fany-ahh...Let'ssss..go home.." Taeyeon said in a slurry voice.

"Nooo. I still want to drrrinkk..."

After paying their bill, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand before heading out of the bar.

"Oh look, you're holding my haaand." Tiffany said in between her giggles as she pointed to their interwined hands.

"Stop laughiiing..There'ss nothing fuunny.." Taeyeon said. Tiffany stumbled a bit while walking, she even almost tripped if Taeyeon hadn't caught her in her arms.

"Oopsie! Clumsy meee.." Tiffany giggled.

Taeyeon laughed along as she held Tiffany by the waist while Tiffany wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's shoulder for support.

"When are we going to arrive at home? We are sooo slooow.." Tiffany complained.

Taeyeon turned her head and saw a huge motel nearby.

"Yah Fany-ah... Let's not go home tonight."

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and laughed. "Then where are we going to sleep? In the streets? Nooo wayy..."

"Of course in a motel you pabo.." Taeyeon laughed.

"Arasso, but i want you to carry mee.." Tiffany ordered.

"Ara." Taeyeon swiftly carried Tiffany using her arms, bridal style.

And off they went to the motel.

 

.....................

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany stumbled upon entering their motel room. Taeyeon accidentally tripped and fell down the floor, pulling Tiffany along with her.

They both landed on the floor with a loud 'thump', with Tiffany laying on top of Taeyeon.

"Oopsie...so now i'm the clumsy one.." Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany laughed and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks.

"You are too cute Taeyeonnieee...."

"Yah, get off of mee..you're too heavyy..."

"YAH!"

Taeyeon laughed her ajhumma laugh but her laughter suddenly stopped when her eyes landed on Tiffany's plump lips. Taeyeon unconsciously her lips, and so did Tiffany.

It did not take long before they crashed their lips together.