First

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How dare you! I almost gave you my everything. My ing EVERYTHING Minhyuk!” then I slapped him as I cried my heart out.

 

“Babe, let me explain.”

 

“Explain what?! I’m tired. I’m so ing tired Minhyuk. Let’s just end this..” I said while raising my hands as a sign of defeat.

 

“Fine! Then let’s end this!” he said then I just looked at him.

 

What the ?! That was supposed to be my line! I’m supposed to be the one breaking up with him and not the other way around! Ughhh. I HATE YOU MINHYUK!.

 

I wiped my tears then I stood still. I then gazed at him piercingly. I shouldn’t be crying. I need to be strong. You can do this Baek.

 

“Fine with me. Thanks for letting me know that you’re such an .” I came closer to him and kicked his balls. Yeah his ing balls. He dropped down in knees and nearly cried. I then said, “And that’s for breaking my heart.” then left him on his knees.

 

“Damn you Baekhyun!!” He shouted.

 

And without looking back, I shouted, “Damn you too!” then I stormed out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“pfffffft—“

 

“Kyungsoo! Stop laughing. It’s not funny.” I said while sobbing.

 

I am currently at Kyungsoo’s room. He’s my best friend. I just told him everything that happened between me and Minhyuk a while ago and I also told him what sick bastard he is for doing such thing to me.

 

Kyungsoo was rubbing circles behind my back, trying to soothe down my sobs while I was busy wiping of my tears.

 

“PFFFT—“

 

I then looked at him. I saw him covering his mouth with the use of his other hand. Nice. He was forcing not to laugh. What a great friend he is.

 

“YAHHH! You’re not helping!” He already knew that his best friend was broken and he was just laughing. I sighed.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m so sorry Baek but—Hahahaha.. okay okay I’m serious right now.” He said while pursing his lips, still trying to stop his laughter.

 

“Why the hell are you even laughing? Hello? Your best friend is broken-hearted and yet here you are, laughing your out. You’re not helping!” I pouted.

 

“How am I supposed to stop myself from laughing when you just barged in my room and shouted ‘I kicked his balls’ then you started sobbing at the floor?” then he started laughing again then I glared at him. “I’m sorry. I just can’t help it.”

 

“But seriously speaking Baek, I’m so sorry because when Minhyuk asked you for another chance, I was the one who insisted you to give him another chance. I’m so sorry. I really don’t like seeing you in pain. I do know how much you really love him that’s why I allowed you to give him another chance. I saw how many bucket of tears you’ve shed that time. I wasn’t really expecting that he’ll do it again this time. I’m sorry Baek!” He hugged me then I sobbed harder. I’m so lucky to have Kyungsoo. He then let go of me. “But what happened? The only thing I understand was when you saw him kissing someone else.”

 

I wiped my tears and said, “I’ve talked long enough and you weren’t even listening?”

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that.. I really can’t get over about that ‘I kicked his balls’ moment of yours. I was so busy imagining how you’ve done it.” Then he burst out laughing again. I just glared at him and crossed my arms. “Oops. I’m sorry. Okay, I’m serious. Tell me what happened and I promise I’m going to listen right now.” Then he raised his right hand.

 

I sighed. “Next week was supposed to be our 4th monthsary. We were supposed to be advancing the celebration since it’s our finals next week. We already planned out that he was going to pick me up by 10:00 AM but when the clock struck by 3:00 PM he still wasn’t there. I tried texting and calling him but he wasn’t answering. I was worried. I called at his house and I spoke to his mother and she told me that Minhyuk was sick. So, I went to his house to check on him. I was planning on taking care of him since he was sick but when I opened the door of his room.. I saw him with a another guy on his bed and THEY WERE KISSING.” Then I cried.

 

“Shhh. It’s okay. Stop crying Baek. He’s not worth it. The second chance that you gave him was enough and he didn’t valued it. Let the karma do its job. Kicking his balls was enough.” He said and I really thought he was serious right now.

 

“Still can’t get enough of his balls eh?” I sarcastically said.

 

“EWWW NO. Come on, I’ll treat you ice cream.” YES!

 

“You know me so well. Let’s go!”

 

“Wait.”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you seriously going out with that face?”

 

“What? There’s nothing wrong about my face though.”

 

“Seriously? You look like someone punched your eyes. It’s all puffy!”

 

“Aish. Why do I have to look better? It’s not like I’m trying to impress someone right now.”

 

“I already know that you were dumb, but I didn’t know that you can get any dumber.” He said then I pouted, “Prove him what he lost! Let him be miserable. He was dumb enough to let the second most handsome guy in the world.”

 

I raised an eyebrow and said, “And who’s number one?”

 

“Obviously.”

 

I sighed then said, “Yeah yeah. Since you’re going to treat me, I’ll go wash my face.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After our ice-cream trip, I went straight at home. Mom opened the door and said, “You have a visitor.”

 

“Who is it?” while entering the house.

 

“BAEKHYUN!!!” then Kris came to me and hugged me.

 

I hugged him back and said, “Hyuuuung! I missed you! How’s life?”

 

“Alright, I’ll be at the kitchen. I think you’ll have a very long conversation.” Mom said then she left.

 

Kris hyung is my cousin. His mom and my mom are sisters. We were both the only child in the family, that’s why we were the closest. This was the first time that I saw him again because they went to Canada. I didn’t even knew when they were back. I also found o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter