Chapter 1

Kyulice in Wonderland

Wookie, the white rabbit, was called in to see King Siwon. 

"Yes? Yes, your Majesty?" Wookie nervously called out in the gigantic palace room.

"I want you to go to this boy, Kyuhyun. He shall be raised at the Forest of Love. He will be taken care of nicely there and I also need you to stay with him. All will be revealed to him on his 16th birthday. You shall only bring him back to the palace when he is 18 years old. Do you understand?" The King commanded Wookie.

Wookie nodded rapidly and his chest swelled with pride that the King entrusted him to carry out this task.

Suddenly, a sweet scent wafted over, causing Wookie to sneeze uncontrollably.

"Oh dear, are you okay? Is it because of my perfume?" A voice as sweet and gentle as the perfume voiced out.

"No no no, my Queen. It is okay. I will take my leave now." Wookie managed to gasp out and darted away from the Queen. The Queen went to King Siwon and smiled softly.

"What was that all about?" The Queen asked politely.

The King gulped nervously. Should he...should he say it?

He dismissed that thought and instead looked over at his beautiful wife.

"No that was nothing, Tiffany. Just spend time with me now, okay?"

~~~~~~~           ~~~~~~~

Young Kyuhyun who was left alone in the house was terrified. He had never dealt well with loneliness and the dark. Today just happened to be a gloomy day and it casted ominous shadows around Kyuhyun. He was also all alone and he pressed his back against the wall tightly, afraid that if he moved, a monster will notice and take him away.

He counted to 10 slowly, hoping that his mother will burst into the house like a breath of fresh flowers. Kyuhyun stared at the door suspicously. Was his mother going to come in or not? 

He decided...Not.

He glanced around to make sure there was no sign of a monster and he slowly edged away from the wall and started crawling on all fours. He was only 5 years old then and still preferred crawling over walking.

He rapidly crawled over to his bed and managed to climb up successfully. He stuck his thumb into his mouth. He desperately wanted to cry but his mama always told him that "big boys don't cry". He was a big boy, wasn't he? He smugly held up his hand, indicating his age.

And then, he heard something that made him stop still. He held his breath and tears welled up in his eyes. 

It must be Mama! Finally!

He scrambled off the bed and went to the cottage's door.

"Mama?" He cried out.

And it wasn't his Mother but an innoocent white rabbit that appeared.

"Sorry Kyuhyun but this is for your best."

Wookie sprayed some sort of weird thing and Kyuhyun breathed it in unsuspectingly.

It was a cloying sort of smell and Kyuhyun hated it.

Drowsiness slowly overcame him and he flailed his arms around as he dropped onto the floor.

Wookie smiled sadly. "Sorry but this really is for your best."

With that, he grabbed Kyuhyun and ran off into the night.

~~~~~~~           ~~~~~~~