part 2

Beautiful (English vers)

I looked right in his eyes, Kai. With tears still down my face.

"Did not you already know the answer Kim Jongin?" I said softly.

"Yah! Piggy girl! You should be aware of, who you are and how you are! "Said someone at the front door with her hands folded in front of her chest, Jung Soojung talk with angry.

"I've realized Soojung-ssi." I said softly.

“Yah!! How dare you to answer Soojung! "Lee Hyeri snapped at her side.

"You!" Snapped Jongin.

"Why Jongin? What’s wrong if someone has feelings for you? It is the right of every person. "I said.

"You!!" He snapped again.

"Jongin enough, enough! So far, I have always harbored hurt my heart to you all. I also have a right to feel how it feels to be appreciated!” I say with a high tone.

"Well! I could ask my father to revoke your scholarship Son Naeun anytime! How can you yell at me and also the others! "He said as he frantically grabbed my chin violently.

"Do it Kim Jongin! Do what do you want!” I said and removed his hand from my chin.

I passed by to pick up my bag and left the classroom. I passed Park Chanyeol who ran up to me with a very worried face.

"Naeun-ah, what happened?"

He stopped right in front of me made ​​me dismiss my steps.

"Goodbye Chanyeol-ah."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Sooner or later, the scholarship will be revoked. Not what I had to vent what I feel on them. And it was enough for me. This school doesn’t suit me Chanyeol-ah." I replied.

"Outrageous! I'll talk to them!"

"No need." I said and held his arm.

"I must go Chanyeol-ah." I said softly and I force gave him a smile.

I stopped. "Thank you for being my friend."

***

-Author POV-

Chanyeol hurried to Jongin’s class. He opened the class with a bang, all eyes are now looking at him. Chanyeol approached and pulled the collar of Jongin’s uniform.

"Yah! What are you doing to Naeun?" Snapped Chanyeol.

Kim Jongin exhibiting his typical smirk.

"As usual, and I think you already know Park Chanyeol!" Replied Jongin with high tones and attractive collar belonging Chanyeol uniform.

"You!" Chanyeol give his fist right in the jaw Kim Jongin.

The whole class turned into rowdy.

"I warn you Jongin! Someday you'll be sorry!" Said Chanyeol and left Jongin a cynical look at him on the floor.

***

Chanyeol holding a small piece of paper and toured around the densely populated area. He tried to ask the seller a food around there.

"Do you know this address?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Not far from here, just straight if there will be a salon there, then turn right." Replied auntie who vendors of small street foods.

"Ah, thank you auntie."

"Are you Naeun’s friend?" Said the aunt.

"Ah, yes really. So, this really Naeun address? "

"I think she's not going to have any friends. It turns out that obese children have a handsome friend like you."Said the aunt.

Chanyeol frowned, can’t believe it. Even around the house she doesn’t like. Naeun not that bad.

"Thank you." Said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol standing right in front of the door of the house according to the address on the paper.

"So this is home? Ah, this is far from decent to stay home." He says, staring at the buildings that house.

"Ah, annyeong haseyo!" Chanyeol greeted at the sight of middle-aged women out of the house.

Middle-aged woman was staring at him Chanyeol "who are you?"

"I’m Park Chanyeol. Friends of Naeun. What this really Naeun home? "Asked Chanyeol.

"Friends? Naeun friend? "She asked.

Chanyeol just nodded.

"You're sure if you're a friend of my daughter? Or, you are a child who often interfere with my daughter at school? "

"I was a friend Son Naeun. We are very close in school. This aunt, Naeun’s mother? "Asked Chanyeol.

"Yes, I'm her mother. If you are friends, go she was ill. And would not eat." The aunt replied.

Chanyeol allowed through by the mother Naeun.

"This is the home state of Naeun. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, this is her room. Since this morning, she did not want out of the room let alone eat." Said the aunt.

"What actually happens Chanyeol?" Said Naeun’s mother.

Chanyeol bit his lip. There are 2 things in mind, what he should tell or not at all. He dilemma for two it.

***

-Naeun POV-

"This is the home state of Naeun. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, this is her room. Since this morning, she did not want out of the room let alone eat." Said Mother.

Who is mom talking to? I thought.

"What actually happens Chanyeol?" Said Mother.

Immediately Naeun’s eyes widen. Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol here?

"Actually .."

What would Chanyeol told everything to my mother? I have to stop.

I opened the door, making both startled.

"Naeun-ah!" Chanyeol said with a smile as usual.

"What have you come to my house Chanyeol?" I asked.

"Ah, I'm just worried about you. Your mom said you're sick, is it true? "

"No. I'm not sick."

"Yah! Why do you lie to your friend?" My mother said as she pinched my arm.

"It’s sick mom." I winced in pain.

"You're high heat overnight." Said Mother. I just looked down.

"We have to go to the hospital Naeun." Said Chanyeol.

I shook my head at Chanyeol.

"But,"

"I'm fine Chanyeol."

"Let’s see, I bought some food before here. Let’s eat, I heard you don’t want to eat. " Said Chanyeol handing him a paper bag containing some food.

I shook my head, refusing the gift.

"Why?" Asked Chanyeol

"Because you're afraid of getting your body fat? Naeun, listen to me carefully. Let you be yourself. Do not be influenced by the people who frequent talk something bad about you. You are better than them." He said again.

I could only look down. At that time also seemed eager to get out my tears. Chanyeol grabbed me into his arms. I cried in the arms of Chanyeol.

"You must be strong Naeun." He said softly.