part 1

Beautiful (English vers)

Beautiful 
"You look beautiful, the words that I never heard before .." 
 
                 I closed my eyes are tired. Tired with all these circumstances. Am I wrong to have fat body? Why are you all despise me with words that do not want me to hear? I stood in front of the mirror in my room. Piggy girl, fatty, those words never missed in my days. You do not know how it hurts my heart.

             My eyes landed on a photo that I've put on my wall. Photo of a man who was I loved. Handsome, tall, and is also the leader in the school dance. But, well .. I'm self-conscious. I may not get it. His ex-girlfriend all beautiful, Jung  Soojung, Lee Hyeri, and also Oh Hayoung. As for me? I'm just a fat woman, and not pretty at all. 

                I lay in bed and imagined myself if I was the figure of a beautiful woman like Jung Soojung, Lee Hyeri, and also Oh Hayoung. Is certain to be excellent schools. And, to conquer the hearts of Kim Jongin. The man who was my love of it. But, once I regained consciousness. I may not turn out that way. I shook my head hard. 
               "You're imagining continue Naeun Son," I said to myself. 
*** 
             The sun has revealed itself again. I immediately rushed to go to school even though it is a very routine I want to avoid. But, what power? I could not leave my education just because I have a body that does not want me to have this. Huft. 
             "Son Naeun, you don't eat first?" Mom asked as I passed my table granted. 
           "Mom, what aren't you see that it isn't my body need food? I don't want to be fat again mom." And I said, looking down. 
           "Well! Keep your word that Son Naeun. I don't want you to talk like that again."Said my mom, she told me to sit down and take breakfast with her. 
            After breakfast, I headed to school rush. While in front of the school gate this I exhale my breath. Origin of you know, I could go to this school as well because I got a scholarship. If not where can I go to an expensive school like this. My mom just tteobokki roadside traders. 
          "Yah! Piggy girl! Ahahaha..." they began to taunt me and laugh at me. I'm used to it all though I feel like yelling at them. But, I can't. I was a nobody at this school. 
          When the class began to enter, all looking at me "disgust" as if I am the garbage for them. As strong as the heart, I try to hold back my tears coming out. 
           "Yah! Fatty! Tie shoelaces first if you want to sit in your place. "Said Kim Jongin, the man who I adore. 
           I looked at him right in his eyes. I myself was confused, why do I have to fall in love with a man who often insult me ​​like this. You idiot! 
           I bent down to tie his shoe laces. He spit flagship smirk. I do it because I like you, Kim Jongin. 
*** 
         Now enter the recess. I hurried to leave the classroom to the hiding place. Hiding place to spill everything I guess. I entered the room that used to be the main music class. But, now used as a place to put the supplies school musical. 
          I sat in a chair broken white colored classical piano. Tears began to spill immediately. 
        "I'd love to be appreciated just like the others. What if I'm fat? Ugly? And there are no side pull at all?" I said in sobs. 
        I opened the cover of the piano and began to play it slowly. Yes, I can play the piano because my father was still alive when the first, he had to teach me. 


Nan nan kkumi isseotjyo 
Beoryeojigo jjitgyeo namruhayeodo 
Nae gaseum giosukhi bomulgwa Gachi 
Ganjikhaetteon kkum 

 
Neul geokjeonghadeut malhajyo 
Heotdwen kkumeun dogirago 
Sesangeun kkeuchi jeonghaejin chaekcheoreom 
Imi dorikkil su eopneun hyeonshirirago 

 
Geuraeyo nan nan kkumi isseoyo 
Geu nareul kkumeul mideoyo jikkyeobwayo 
Jeo chagapge seo inneun unmyeoniran byeogape 
Dangdanghi majuchil su isseoyo 
 
Eonjenga nan Geu byeogeul neomgoseo 
Jeo haneureul Nopi nareul su isseoyo 
I mugeoun sesangdo nareul mukkeul sun eoptjyo 
Nae salmeui kkeuteseo nan useul geunareul hamkkehaeyo 

 
        "Prok .. prok .. prokk .." 
      I stopped my piano and then there is the sound of applause also greeted. I turned to the sound source, and applause came from the tall figure of a man. He was closer to me, I will hurry up and bowed my head. 
        "Skill of your piano is so great, your voice is also beautiful." He says. 
        I stared back at him. Is it true what I just heard? There is someone who praises me. Really? 
        "Why? Why are you looking at me like that? "He asked. 
        "Recently you were complimenting me." I ventured to reply. 
        "Seriously? Oh yeah, what's your name? "
        "Son Naeun." I replied. 
        "I ..." 
        I cut him off, "You Park Chanyeol. I already know. "
        "How do you know while I do not know your name." He says. 
        "Who does not know you, chairman of the school basketball team and also good rapp." I said. 
        "Ah, do not overdo it. But, it seems like I never met you. "
        "Yes. We had ever met, you had that helped me from my friends who are my bully. "I said. 
        "Ah, yeah right. But, you immediately walk away. Right? "He asked. 
        I just nodded. 
*** 
       Since then, I often met Park Chanyeol in the hiding space. He also often help me from a friend who was teasing me. As before, whether it comes from where. I almost became a victim of bullies Kim Jongin and others, and Chanyeol come help me. 
        "Are you okay?" He asked. 
        I nodded and wiped my tears. 
        "Why don't they just fight you Naeun? You don't deserve to be treated like this. "He says. 
       "I'm just a student with honors scholarship Chanyeol-ah. While they? Conglomerate's children, since kids living in luxury. After all, I was difference alone at this school. Fat, ugly, you're just blind to see me, Chanyeol-ah. "
       "Yah! What just you talking about? You just like the others. You also need to be appreciated Naeun-ah. Show them if you are special. "
        "It is useless. I could never do that. "I said. 
*** 
       I went back into the classroom. Footsteps stopped when he realized the whole class looked at me with their cynical tatapn. I froze not understand what is going on. 
       Kim Jongin stepped toward me, and then he threw me to the heart hardback book. It was .. it was my diary. Why book can be available to him? I swallow my saliva. 
       "What you really like me Son Naeun?" He asked in a high voice. 
       Throat closed. The tears just came. 
       "True or not? Answer fatty! "He yelled at me. 
       No answer coming out of my mouth but just crying out endlessly. 
***

 

Hope you like it guys. sorry for bad grammars u.u please comment, and also subscribe ^^ btw, thanks for lahang5ting for upvote, nurulnatasha for comment and subscribe, and kpoplism also LikeASunflower for subscribe my storyline ^^