The Name's Jungkook

Love Coach

 

"So basically one of the guys that were following us yesterday just wanted me to set him up with some chick?" Jihyun asked unsurely. She flipped through some pages of her "love schedule" notebook and wrote the name "Jungkook" under Wednesday. Her schedule was packed for this week and a deep sigh escaped her lips as she skimmed through the list one more time.

Ara nodded. "Yeah pretty much. One look at his face and I can tell he's going be a tough one. He's...you know, really confident of himself. Not to mention, bratty."

Jihyun clucked her tongue and leaned in her chair so that she was practically laying down. "Those guys have no hope. I'll teach him bulls and we'll just hope for the best."

Ara let out a laugh and shook her head. She thought it was funny how Jihyun never even had a boyfriend before yet she knew exactly what to do on the topic "love". Whether it's bulls or not, Jihyun's teachings never fails. 

Jihyun, feeling that someone was staring at her, turned around. She wrinkled her nose when noticed Ara was "creepily" staring at her. "What?" Jihyun wrinkled her nose.

Ara looked away and shook her head. "Nothing. Well you should go meet that guy named Jungkook now. He's been really eager to see you. He'll be waiting at the coffee shop down the street."

 

Jihyun frowned when Jungkook rambled on and on about his dream girl. I mean not that she was getting annoyed over the fact that he won't shut up, but his dream girl literally sounded like his dream girl. A girl that probably appeared in his dreams and doesn't even exist.

"So you're telling me..." Jihyun narrowed her eyes, "that she is tall, beautiful, smart, kind, athletic, friendly, and extremely outgoing? Like she's all that. You're not even exaggerating but she's literally all that."

Jungkook eagerly nodded. "But I don't get why she doesn't like me. I mean I'm cool, I'm extremely good looking and I'm popular in school! Who doesn't like that?!"

Jihyun rolled her eyes as he continued bragging about how good looking he was. Now she knew what Ara meant when she said he was really confident of himself. This really does take him to the level of conceited.

"Okay I got it," Jihyun cut him off without letting him finish his last sentence. Jungkook immediately shut his mouth.

"So what do you want me to do? Give you advices and tips to become closer to her or help you with a straight up confession?" Jihyun questioned.

"TIPS! DEFINITELY THE TIPS!" Jungkook blurted. Jihyun gave him the wtf look and he quickly shut up again. "S-sorry," he quickly looked away.

"Okay!" Jihyun closed her notebook and slammed it on the table. Jungkook flinched at the sudden sound but tried to pull it off like nothing happened.

*Bratty. Definitely bratty. Not to mention conceited as well.* Jihyun thought to herself.

"Say, are you a Virgo? As in the zodiac sign," Jihyun asked. 

Jungkook eyes immediately widened in shock. "H-how did you know?!"

Jihyun shrugged. "I know a person's zodiac sign just by the way they act. It also helps me know who's their perfect match. I just basically memorized all the zodiac related stuff that's all."

Jungkook nodded as an "oh" escaped his lips. "That's pretty cool. Oh and my name is Jungkook by the way."

*Ohh really? I didn't know at all.* Jihyun rolled her eyes. *Add dumb to the list along with naive.*

"Well...I want to double check one thing. She's real right?" Jihyun tried to hold in a laugh as she asked the question which she considered "serious".

"Yeah. Of course! You know her right? Hana? Me you and her are all classmates." 

Jihyun blanked out at the last sentence. "Hmm..? We're what? Can you repeat the last thing you said?"

Jungkook let out a sigh. "We're all in the same class. Don't you know...?"

*Well this is embarrassing.* Jihyun thought. She couldn't just say that she totally didn't know of his existence when they've been in the same class for almost a month right? Maybe a white lie wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah yeah of course I know," Jihyun said then stood up. "I'll take care of your love life on Wednesday. Right now I'm taking care of someone else's love life. Well bye," Jihyun left before Jungkook said anything.

A smile appeared on her face as she walked out of the coffee shop.

"A brat and a nice girl? This is going to be fun."