Cat Fight

Love Coach

"HYUNGS WHERE ARE YOU? HELP ME I'M BEING CHASED!" Jungkook shrieked as he ran down the empty school hallway first thing on a Monday morning. He looked back and saw Jihyun not too far off. For a split second, he mistakened her for a lion that was hunting down it's pray.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jihyun roared. She gave him a terrifying look before charging full speed at him. Jungkook gasped and quickly turned his attention back to the front of him, but abruptly halted when he realized he had reached a dead end. With a nervous gulp, Jungkook turned around to see Jihyun panting heavily as she walked towards him.

"D-don't come closer!" Jungkook held out his hands in defense.

But Jihyun didn't hear his plead. Smacking his hands out of the way, she grabbed his collar and started shaking him. "I've got you now," she smirked. Jungkook's hands fidgeted upon seeing her face, but he quickly shook his head.

"NO! I'LL PROTECT IT WITH MY LIFE!" Jungkook swore. 

"Oh really?" Jihyun challenged, raising her eyebrows. Jungkook gulped nervously as Jihyun began cracking her knuckles. He tried to back away but knew he was doomed when his back hit the wall.

He had nowhere to run to now.

Jihyun scanned him from top to bottom, wondering where he hid it. When she saw him fumbling with something in his pocket, a lightbulb went off in her head and she wasted no time as she pushed him to the ground, getting on top of him. 

Jungkook wailed and tried his best to push her off of him, but it was too late. She reached into his pocket and started digging around in search of the object she was aiming for. 

"AHA! I GOT IT!" Jihyun declared and held the object up in the air. Jungkook gasped and quickly reached for it, but Jihyun spun around and clenched onto it. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her in an attempt to get it from behind. His hands were too short, however, and Jihyun was able to easily get out of his grip.

"GIVE IT BACK! IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME!" Jungkook demanded and lunged for her. The two of them had another round of cat fight with Jungkook's loss again.

"NOT UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU PERFECTION FREAK!" Jihyun screamed and elbowed him in the waist. Thank god it was really early in the morning so no one was at school yet. If someone were to see them like this, weird rumors will definitely spread. 

"Okay, I'll listen," Jungkook promised. He was out of breath and felt like he was going to pass out any moment. "But you'll have to give it back to me."

Jihyun nodded in agreement. "I will."

Jungkook let her go and stood up while Jihyun was still laying on the floor, panting and out of breath from chasing him around campus for nearly half an hour. 

Just when Jihyun thought they would finally be able to negotiate, Jungkook decided to attack her when she let her guard down. As soon as she opened her hands, revealing the object, Jungkook took this opportunity to lunge forward and take the item from her hand. Luckily, Jihyun was able to grasp onto the situation right away and rolled to the side so that she was laying flat on her stomach, her hands still clenching onto the object as she placed them under her stomach. 

Being the persistent guy he was, Jungkook flipped her so that she was laying on her back. He practically sat on her as the two of them begin to have a third round of cat fighting. 

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL. LET GO OF ME!" Jihyun squirmed from underneath him but stopped when she realized it was only causing her to be even more tired. 

"GIVE IT BACK!" Jungkook demanded and tried to open her palm. Jihyun, feeling like she had lost all her strength, decided to just give up on the object, and the boy himself. This was all hopeless and the guy himself was hopeless as well.

At that moment, voices and footsteps can be heard in the hallway. Both Jungkook and Jihyun's eyes widened as they both looked at each other. That was when they both realized how messy the both of them were right now. Jihyun's hair that was once tied in a ponytail was now falling over all over her face. She didn't know how or when her rubberband came off but that was the last thing in her mind right now. 

Jungkook's hair wasn't any better though. Both their uniforms and were wrinkled and even a bit torn. 

Crap crap crap! Jihyun cursed in her head. Before she could pray that no one would see the both of them in that mess, Jungkook's gang appeared right in front of their eyes.

The boys let out a gasp in surprise and J-Hope jolted back when he almost stepped on Jungkook.

Upon seeing the familiar faces, the both of them let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god it's just them. If it was Hana, I swear to god I will jump out of the window right now. Jungkook thought.

Thank god it's just his friends. I swear to god if it was one of my clients, I will dig a hole and bury myself in it. Jihyun let out a tired sigh this time around.

Jimin, one of his best friends, raised his eyebrows in interest, eyeing them up and down. He let out a little chuckle when he thought that the two of them haven't realized they were in a very...weird position right now.

"Um...care to explain what's going on right now?" Jin asked the question that have been on everyone's mind. 

Jihyun growled and pushed Jungkook off of her before standing up. Just when she was about to open , Jungkook ratted her out before she could do so. "She attacked me! And stole my most precious object!"

Jihyun's mouth was gaped wide open. She couldn't believe he sold her out just like that! 

Jihyun elbowed his arm and shot him a glare. Jungkook stuck out his tongue as if provoke her and Jihyun stomped on his foot in revenge. 

Just when the two of them was about to start their fourth round, the boys immediately ran over and pulled the two of them away from each other. Jihyun dropped the object on the floor in the process.

V's eyes fell on the object that bounced off his foot. He picked it up and examined it. Looking back at Jungkook and Jihyun, V let out a helpless sigh.

 

"Don't tell me you guys were fighting...over a mirror," V looked at them in disbelief

 

- - - - 

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND 4 MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED. SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG WAIT. I lost the feels for this story but I AM NOW BACK!! (: I also started a new story called "Fate's Game" starring BTS with Jungkook as the main character so check that out if you want! I have a lot of stuff in store with you guys for both stories that I can't wait to share with you guys so look forward to the upcoming chapters!! ^^