Lu-valentine

Dear , 'deer'

Yong Ki's (a.k.a you) POV

A sweet fragrance has lingered around my nose as soon as I walk into the school hall . Pink ribbons were along the way , and heart-shapes that made out of paper has been sticked on the walls , changing the gloominess of the usual school hall that the students had walk through every day . To make things even more 'sweeter' , there were some fake rose petals on the floor . Sometimes I would thought , "Am I really at school or a wedding ceremony?" .

Yes . Valentine's Day is next week . All students were really excited . Well who doesn't ? That day when we spend our day with our loved one , and even sellers who sells teddy bears , chocolates , flowers , cards , would gain a lot of profit on that day . 14th February . Once a year .

Guys would surely ask the girls that they like to be their valentine . There were few guys would ask me out . I'm just , not ready to fall in love . Despite that I'm a bookworm and I don't really interested in 'LOVE' .

I walk to my classroom and was greeted by a squeal . "Do you know ? Kai asked me to be his date for Valentine's Day !" "Really ?! Wow that's so lucky of you." "Hey , Sehun asked me out too ! Aish this is like a dream come true.." I just shook my head . I've used to them to squeal like a little child every year when Valentine's Day has arrived . I walk to my seat and take out my textbook . I decided to read something while waiting for the teacher to arrive .

Suddenly , the girls are surrounding me . I raise my eyebrow , clueless . "So ?" One of the girls , Ai Na smirk . "What?" "Aish don't act like you don't know anything , Yong Ki~" Sarang said . "Seriously , what are you guys talking about?" All four of them face-palmed their faces . "Aish your Valentine , for sure !" Hana pinch my cheeks . 

"So , had anyone asked you out ?" Rina asked . "Yes , and-" "WHO?!" They said in unison . I glare at them and continue my reading . "Kris." They gasped started to 'fangirling.' "Kris ?! T-the substitute teacher ?! Wait , he's 20 , right ? And you're 18 . I think you guys could get along pretty well . And he's so handsome ! " "So , did you accept?"

"No." That short answers had made them widened their eyes . "Are you crazy ?! Yong Kin , he's like the most handsome guy in the world . Any girl would be lucky to have her , but you?" Hana raged . "I don't know , girls .... I just don't feel like to fall in love ." The six of them sigh . "Well , no worries , Yong Kin ! You'll find your true love , one day ."

Yeah , I hope I will .

💑

School dismissed ! I walk through the school gates to walk home , when suddenly my phone vibrated . I picked it up and mom's name appeared on the screen . I called her back .

"Hello?"

"Hello, dear . Can you help me ?"

"Sure . What is it ?"

"Can you buy some food ? My friend is coming to pay us a visit today , and she will arrive around 4 . Apprantely , I have to go back at 3:30 and I probably haven't much time to cook for them . You can help me , right sweetie?"

"Sure mom ! I'll clean up the house as well."

"Thank you , honey ! I love you ."

"I love you too , mom."

BEEP . 

I walk to the restaurant near my school and ordered some food . Then , I decided to grab a cup of cappucino . That could help...

I arrived at a cafe where I usually go . "As usual , Yong Ki?" One of the worker , Xiumin , asked me . I have been a regular customer at this cafe , so I could recognised each of the workers here . "Yeah , and two croissants." "Coming right up~" He was about to walk to the coffee maker when suddenly someone approaced him . 

I felt my heart is pounding faster than usual . He's so handsome .... NO ! He is really handsome . As handsome as Kris , probably ? But he look a lot like a dear .

"Xiumin , the boss wants to see you." "Really ? Okay , but can you make me to help out this order ? One cup of cappucino and two croissants." "Sure . No prob."

As soon as Xiumin walked away , the guy started to make my cappucino . I was gazed at how talented he was at making coffee . When he had done making my coffee , he placed two croissants in a paper bag , before hand it to me .

"Here you go , miss- " He stare at me without a blink of an eye . I was speechless . What should I do ? Why is my heart beating faster than usual ? Why is he staring at me ? I take a look at his name tag : Luhan . So his name is Luhan ?

"T-thank you." He shook his head , probably his stare had madw him to forget about reality . I grab my coffee and my croissant and I accidentally touched his hand . Both of my cheeks are getting hotter . 

"Wait a minute , miss !" I was about to grab the handle , when suddenly I heard Luhan's voice . "Y-yes ?" I walk near him . "C-can we meet ? I mean , to get know each other well . I think we could be friends , right ?" He let out a nervous laugh . "S-sure.." "Here's my number !" He hand out a small piece of paper. "I think I'll text you tonight . Okay?" "Okay , and have a good day ~" He managed to wave goodbye and ...

 

Wait did he just winked ?

 

Or it's just my imagination.....

 

But he really did wink !

I feel butterlies in my tummy right now . I believe that , this is love at first sight .

💑

Since that day , I've been hanging out at the cafe like , almost every day , and my relationship with Luhan had increased . He would always wanted to accompany me to walk home , and I think that I've fall in love with him . I decided to confess to him about my feelings , but I'm afraid that he'll never feel the same about me .

//RING// 

I grown and grab my phone which is interupting my sleep . 'Valentine's Day' . Oh yeah , I've set an alarm last night . Since I don't have school today , I decided to continue my sleep . I mean , what should I do today ? It's not like I have a date or-

 

//RING//

 

Another ring from my phone . I scoff and force myself to wake up and sit on the bed .

"Yeoboseyo ?"

"Yah , Yong Ki ! Wake up already , it's 8 a.m . Don't be such a lazyassv."

"I don't feel like too , 'deer' . Besides , I have nothing to do today , so , I guess I'll continue my sleep . Bye-"

"Wait ! Yong Ki . I want you to wake up this instant . Meet me at the park around 12 and wear something nice ."

"B-but , I-"

"Got to go , bye !"

BEEP .

Great , now I have to wake up because of that deer . If it's not for his handsome face , hmm ~

💑

"Done !" Since today is Valentine's Day , I also want to look more 'pretty' . So , I wore a simple , floral dress , along with a flowery hair band , and a bit toucn up on my skin . After I'm satisfied with my looks , I grab my phone and walk downstairs .

"Honey , where are you going?" "I'm going to meet Luhan , mom ." I said while wearing a pair of floral pump shoes . I think I'm an eco fairy because of my accesories , my dress , and my shoes . Lol .

"Really ? Take care dear." Mom hugged and peck my forehead . "Got to go now mom , bye !" I waved at her at the door .

💑

 "Now where is he....." I've arrived at the park , and Luhan's face haven't show up . I dialled his number , but he didn't pick up . I sigh and seat at the bench near the park .

The park was filled with couples everywhere . Some of them are holding hands , kissing each other and etc . I do admit it , I'm kind of jealous .

Suddenly , a little boy approached me and hand me out a card . "Who are y-" Before I could say anything , the boy had run away . Now that's weird ... I look at the card he gave me just now .

 

Walk to the ice-cream cart near the lake - Luhan 

 

Seriously ? Why does he wants me to go there ? He could have just give a call or a text message or something .

I stand up and walk towards the ice cream cart . Surprisingly , I saw the boy that gave me the card just now . There was no sign of Luhan . The boy gave me a piece of card again before running away .

The seller of the ice-cream suddenly gave me a strawberry and chocolate flavoured ice-cream , which is my favourite . "There you go ~ A sweet ice-cream for a sweet lady." She smiled . "T-thank you .... But I didn't bring along my money ." "That's okay ! Someone has paid for you." Someone ? "O-okay then.." I slightly bow at her and read the card that the boy gave to me just now .

 

Didn't found me there ? Whoops , sorry ! Meet me at the place to rent  bicycles :p - Luhan

Luhan ! Urgh , now I had to waste my energy to search for him . I lazily walk to the place to rent bicycles . Sadly , I didn't found him there , AGAIN . I saw the boy again and as usual , he gave me a card , and he ran away again .

Didn't found me there either ? Mianhae , Yong Ki ah ~ Now , rent a bicycle and ride to the place according to the map below - Luhan

"Are you Ahn Yong Ki?" An ahjussi approached me . "Yes ?" "Here's your bicycle . It's specially decorated for you , you know?" He chuckle and held a pink bicycle that was decorated with balloons and ribbons . Pink is my favourite colour , anyway . "Thank you ahjussi ... But I didn't bring my mo-" "No worries ! This bicycle has paid by someone." I furrowed my eyebrows . "O-okay then."

I ride the bicycle according to the map on the card just now . After a long ride , I finally arrived at the destination . The place looks like a field . Children are running all around , couples were everywhere , and people could barely do anything there .

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a huge , pink box . The box is huge enough to fit a person . I walk nearer to the box and read a note that was attached on the box .

Open me .

As insructed , I open the huge box , and I was extremely shocked when Luhan popped out of the box with a huge plushy deer clinge around his arm . "Surprise !" He beamed out a grin . I cupped my mouth . "Luhan , what is all of this ?"

"I made all of this just for you Yong Kin." He jumped out of the box . He then grabbed my hands and held it thightly . "Yong Kin .... actually there's something I want to say." "Me too." I gulp and stare at him in the eyes . "Really , but let me go first , okay?" He let go of my hands and took out something from the box . It's a heart-box chocolate and a plushy deer . 

"Yong Kin ah...." He suddenly kneeled in front of me . "From the first day I met you , I never knew that you would be so meaningful to me . For me , you are my everything , and I couldn't live without you . You are my hearbeat . You are my world . I realised that I've loved you from the first time . I didn't know how to say this but..." He lend me the plushy and the chocolate .

"Will you be my valentine ?"

My eyes were teary before I nod my head . "I will , Luhan." He smiled widely and hugged me . People around there 'aww-ed' at us and my cheeks are burning up right now .

"I love you , Yong Kin ~" He whispered at my ear . "I love you too , my deer Lulu." 

💑

We walked together near the park , while holding hands . "Luhan , why did you bought me a deer instead of a teddy bear?" People usually bought huge and fluffy teddy bears when it comes to Valentine's Day , but Luhan bought me a huge , plushy deer . "You usually called me deer , right ? So if you miss me , then hug the deer ." I chuckle .

"So , what should I call you?" I asked him . "How about , jagiya?" He exclaimed . "Jagiya ? I don't know..." I pretend to tap my chin , when suddenly he snatched the plushy away from me . "Call me jagiya or you'll never see this plushy again !" He ran . I chased for him . "Yah , Luhan !"

After a while , I managed to catch him . "Gotcha ! Now , give me the plushy." He shook his head . "No ! Not until you kiss me ." I furrowed my eyebrows . "No ! I don-" 

He locked my lips on his without hesitation . I widened my eyes as I've never kissed any guys before . "Aww , look who's blushing ~" He pinched my cheeks . I hug him and burn my face on his chest .

"Me or plushy ?"

"Of course you , my jagiya."

He peck my forehead and I hugged him even tighter .

I guess my 'deer' had changed its title to my 'dear' , eh ?