Our Past and Story

The String of Our Fate

YUNHO POV

 

Yunho open his eyes wildly. “Damn.. that dreams again. Why its always bother my sleep!”

 

“.. its not even morning yet!” I curse when I glance at my clock table that pointed at 4 am.

 

I open my door and walk to the kitchen. That dreams makes me hungry. I grab a bottle  of water and make myself a sandwich.

 

“Ohh lord.. Young master. You surprised me.” Gasp our maid Mrs. Kang.

 

“Sorry.” I simply said.

 

“Are you hungry, do you want me to make something for you?” She asked warmly.

 

“No need. Mrs Kang, are my parents already at home?” I asked casually, didn’t want to show her that I wish them to be at home.

 

She seems a little bit hesitant, “They get back home last night while you’re sleep. But they hurriedly packing their stuff. They said they have a meeting and need to go to Japan that very night.” She said apologetically.

 

“Okay.” I said shortly while walk back to my room, I don’t want to show my disappointed face to Mrs. Kang.

 

 Its always like this. I always come home to a big empty house.

 

No parents.. No Sibling.. to share story, to share laugh, to share sadness, to share joy.

 

They give me everything.. excepts LOVE..

 

 

JAEJOONG POV

 

I’ve surrounded by love. From my mother, father, and my grandparents..

 

Although i couldn’t have a new brand shirt, a cool toys or taste a exquisite food. But I never lack of happiness.

 

I enjoy it while it last. I keep the memory safely and store it deep in my mind.

 

When I woke up one day, suddenly I didn’t have a gentle Father and a loving grandparents anymore. Only left a mourn and miserable Mother.

 

Only us left, to succumb the sadness and a misery of the tragedy.

 

“Jaejoong-ahh.. Please forgive appa. Appa is not strong enough. Please take care your umma for me.” That his last word before he decided to jump from our apartment building.

 

Although dad only have a little company, but he work hard. But mom bad habits that start all the tragedy.

 

Mom comes from a wealthy family. People said mom’s father is a legend tycoon in business industry that everyone afraid and respect of. Mom’s parents never like dad, they think dad like a peasant that looking for a short way of a wealthy life with marrying a rich and famous woman like mom.

 

Since mom takes dad hand on married, on that time also mom let go of her right as a heir Lee’s wealth  and broke all ties with Lee family.

 

But her habits could never be changed. Mom already tried really hard to adapt with dad simple and modest life style. But sometimes she rejoined with her old wealthy friends. And she couldn’t help to take that glimpse of happiness. She shop and spent a lot of money, just like her old days.

 

That happens a quite times, until dad discover and he realized that mom takes the money from dad’s little company. The company take it worst turn and having a lot of debt.

 

Umma feel very much guilty and she asked for her friends help. That’s when she knew and meet Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung offer to help dad with partnership on a project that he said will be advantages to dad’s company a lot.

 

Turn out Mr Jung betrayed dad trust, he take advantage of the situation and makes dad lose his only pride dan glory, his little company. The company fall to Mr. Jung.

 

Dad lose his confidence. That company is one of his joy and his only pride as a man. He couldn’t take it until he decided to takes his own life.

 

 At the age of 12, I loss everything.

 

Dad’s parents blame mom for their lost. Dad’s funeral is the last time I saw them.

 

For sometime, I try to take care my own self on my young age. Mom still succumb on her own misery.

 

She couldn’t go back to her family. One night she said while hugging me crying, “I can’t beg them to take us. I know for sure, they will not even glance at us. I only have you, my jaejoong..”

 

One day I try to cook some egg and almost burn the kitchen. At that time mom is very hysterical and keep checking on me whether I’m hurt or not.

 

That time its dawn her, that she still have me. And life still goes on even without dad.

 

She start to stand on her feet and find a decent job at the flower shop. That’s when she meet the manager of the shop, Mr. Han.

 

Mr. Han showering mom with a lot of attention, care and of course money. He often buying  me a new clothes or a recent toys. Until mom decided that she need another partner in life, that I need a figure of father.

 

At the age of 14, I have a step father.

 

For the first year of the marriage, everything seems very happy. I try to acknowledge my step father. He sometimes drove me to school or just simply accompany me on  my homework. Mom still work at the flower shop.

 

Everything change when mom and Mr Han have their first quarrel. Mr Han leave home and come back completely drunk. That’s when we realized that he is a drinker.

 

Since then I feel Mr Han attention to me is a little bit too much. He always insisted to drove me wherever I go. He always have to know where I want to go, If I didn’t tell him he will be furious. He always want to know with whom I talk on the phone. He comes to my room too frequent for a father.

 

At the age of 16, another mysery of my life begin.

 

On that rainy day, its only Mr Han and me at home. Mom still at the shop. That time we watch television like we usually do. Only the way Mr Han look at me is so different.

 

I’m to engrossed at the movie, that I didn’t realized that his right hand is on my shoulder to pull me close. I didn’t realize that his left hand is landed on my thigh and it softly.

 

I just realized when he whisper softly on my ear, “Is the movie that good?” He said while suddenly my earlobe.

 

I jolted and stand up right away. Bewildered I look at him and asked what is he doing. As if only realized what he was doing, he said that he didn’t realize it. He apologizes and swear that it will never happen again.

 

But he didn’t keep his promise, he keep touching me in every way if there is a chance. I always try to avoided him everytime I could. I tell my mom about it, but she only said that Mr Han is a very affectionate man. Perhaps his affection being misunderstood by me.

 

I try to digest and believe mom’s word, and perhaps I’m wrong. Beside that, Mr Han is a perfect step father that every child desire. He is well known in society as a well manner man. Everyone like and respect him. He is the most wealthy man on the neighbourhood. Me and mom should be happy, to have him support us.

 

It should be.. But the reality its different..

 

That summer, when I just start being 17 years old.. I lost my voice and my faith on other people..

 

 

You never knew person that destined for you, even if you cross path with her/him. You never believe that her/him exist, even when her/him came to your dream. When you could hug her/him in your arms, and you realize how real she/he is. Never let it go ~

 

 

Sorry for the long wait and a short chapter guys.. *Bow deeply*

I try to change my style of writing, but it seems didn't change too much..sighh

 

A glimpse story about yunho and jaejoong life. For 1-3 chapter at the beginning perhaps would be some foul words, violence and ual harrasment.

For those who offend by it, don't tell that I didn't warned you ahead..^^'

 

Anyway, I've been enjoy watching this Thai Teenage drama called "Love Sick"

The main story of the drama is about a cute gay couple 'Phun and Noh'

You could check it in here : Love Sick

For those of you who already watch it and enjoy it.. Please do "CHAT and being FANGIRLING with me" ^^

This drama being stuck in my head all week..>_<

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Will try to update it by the end of the week.

Drop your thought guys..

Comments are loved.. <333