Someone help me!

My Bright Flower

CHAPTER 1

 

“What, again? How can our flight get delayed the third time in row?! Now we have to wait four hours! Why did we even hurry?”

Mr. Shin grabbed his black, straight hair in frustration. His wife his shoulder. She wanted to calm him down but it didn’t work that well because Mrs. Shin was not less frustrated than her husband. Their daughter Nayeon was obviously annoyed. And now they could not even go back, no they had to wait for four hours at the airport. She didn’t fancy staying four hours with her family and waiting for entering the plane. Only her little brother Jahoon looked happy. His eyes sparkled and a wide smile plastered on his face. He looked like he could solve every world problem, save the precious planet and rescue all the endangered animals.

“So can we go back to auntie? I bet she just wanted us to stay!”, he asked happily thinking about his aunt’s delicious cake.

Sure, auntie wanted us to stay and got our flight delayed. I can imagine how she jumps in the air happily because we can’t go home. Even though her food was the best thing Nayeon ever tasted she exactly knew her aunt wanted them to go. Aunt Yeonhi truly loves her family and appreciates it when her sister comes to visit her with her husband and children. But the thing is, aunt Yeonhi is extremely impatient. And Jahoon was always late, he also didn’t stop whining and complaining and he always clung to her what made it even worse is those situations. After five years Nayeon was her favorite again, getting the crown back from her thirteen year old brother who acted like a seven year old.

“No, we have to wait because the flight only got a few hours delayed. Maybe next time”, his father answered softly which caused a sad expression on the little boy’s face.

“Come on, we still have some home-made biscuits from auntie. Let’s take a seat and rest there a bit”, Mrs. Shin cheered whereat Jahoon took her hand and walked away. Mr. Shin followed them and lastly Nayeon jogged behind until her eyes caught some shops she couldn’t visit during the time they stayed in Seoul. She wanted to go so badly a week ago because they had new clothes and the old ones were now extremely cheap but her cousin and her brother had an stupid idea and wanted to go to a convention with three other friends where they could check the newest videogames and have fun all day long. Nayeon’s parents told her to be their attendant if anything would happen. She was not pleased about it. So were her brother and her cousin. But apparently one of their little friends caught his interest in Nayeon because he always wanted to play with her and show Nayeon his favorite games in which he was extremely good. She bet he didn’t do anything else the whole day than playing games. Recalling those memories Nayeon ran in the shop’s direction only to hear her mother voice. “Nayeon, where are you going? We want to take a seat over there at the coffee shop-”

“But I couldn’t visit those shops earlier and they have sale!”

“Don’t you think you have too many clothes? Now come here!”

“Mum, please! I just want to look for that cute beanie! The flight has been delayed anyway!”

“Mummy, hurry up! I want to eat auntie’s biscuits!”, Jahoon said and pulled his mother. Obviously annoyed at both of her children she made a decision.

“Fine. But come back immediately when you’re done! I don’t want to lose you here.”

“Sure mum. Thank you! I’ll take care!”

Nayeon turned around with a wide smile only to find herself bumping onto the ground which made her smile disappear. The entire content of her bag was scattered in front of her and a shocked expression was on her face.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see you!”

Nayeon looked up and watched a tall boy kneeling in front of her on the ground. He already picked up her bag and whispered to himself why it always must be him, whom happen those incidents. Nayeon stood up, still processing what was happening.

“I’m really sorry. I hope you’re not hurt.” The stranger said.

His head was covered with a snapback and he wore sunglasses and a mask. He was tall like too tall for an asian and Nayeon could tell that boy reminded her of someone but she couldn’t remember who it was. After what felt like eternity of thinking she thanked him for being so nice even though he looked like he was planning an assassination or something even worse. But somehow he also looked like someone popular. Like an idol! Nayeon was a fan of a few groups but sadly never saw any of her idols live. She always dreamt to go to any concert. She also auditioned for SM Entertainment twice but wasn’t chosen. Even though her relatives live in Seoul and she visits Korea in almost every longer school break, she hadn’t ever had the chance of seeing them. Sure, she could have waited in front of their entertainment’s building, their dorm or follow them around on the street but neither did she want to be any type of sasaeng-fan nor did she care that much about meeting them. Nayeon was that kind of girl who would wait until they’ll meet unconsciously at a random place. Like for example the airport.

“Oh my.. I knew you would recognize me! , the boy suddenly said.

Confused Nayeon looked up into his with sunglasses covered eyes. Once she thinks about something a whole story about her life appears in her mind and Nayeon would just be there with a blank stare and forget everything around her.

“Ok. What to do know”, the stranger said to himself panicked.

What? No way! Oh my god it can’t be! So he really plans an assassination? Maybe he has a gun in his pocket! What to do? Should I run? No, wait. I should call the security! Anybody! No wait. Maybe he’d shoot them all! Oh no. No no no.  I need help! , she thought. Her look must have changed too because the boy looked even more panicked and tried in a soft voice to calm her down.

“Ok, please, do not scream. I don’t want people to-“

“AAH!”, she screamed deafeningly loud.

“HELP ME! THIS GUY IS A TERRORIST! HEL-“

It took him a few seconds to realize what the girl in front of him just screamed because she said it in english but after the first cry of help me he knew it was nothing good. Suddenly Nayeon’s mouth was kept shut and the stranger pulled her to the side. She hit his arm and tried to lose his tight grip. She even bit his hand but he didn’t let her go until they arrived unseen in an empty hallway.

“Let go of me!”

Nayeon’s words came out muffled before the hand on disappeared.

“Yah! What? What are you talking about?!”, he said and pulled his mask and sunglasses down.

Nayeon’s mouth opened and closed. Her eyes were unbelievable wide open. She opened again but needed a few more seconds to process what happened before she whispered and as well blushed madly.

“Y-You’re Park Chanyeol?!”

And once in her life she wished she had listened to her mother.

 

_______

Author's note

Hi ! :)

Yeah here's the first chapter. I hope you enjoy this story so please let me know and suscribe or comment! ^^

And thanks to my first two suscribers♥ i hope you like it! 

I apologize for any typos or grammatical errors! (english is not my first language) >~<

Next chapter will be updated on friday or saturday, see you then.

Bye bye!