final

Snowflakes tears

You were walking in the hallways together with your one and only best friend Xiumin. He is a cute and bubbly person but somehow mysterious, even though you two have been together since you were in first grade, you feel like there’s still some things He is not telling you, now back to reality. You and Xiumin were having a friendly talk with one another when an ocean of students passed by the both of you, dragging you along with the crowd. Shoulders bumping, skin to skin contact. It was a chaos, you were parted away from Xiumin as the crowd continues pushing one another when suddenly someone accidentally pushed you in the center of the crowd, losing your balance and being the clumsy you, you end up falling on top of someone. You slowly opened your eyes as another eyes greeted yours, His black, emotionless orbs boring unto yours. He then stood up giving you a hand, of course you gladly accepted it feeling his soft hands touches yours, a blush slowly crept unto your cheeks as he continue to hold and stare at your hand. You were about to say thank you when a familiar voice called out your name as he made it through the crowd, you look up seeing Xiumin walking towards you grabbing your hand that the guy you fell unto was holding. Xiumin then dragged you out of the crowd as he send him a deathly glare meanwhile Suho, the guy you bumped into was shocked seeing your birth mark on your hand. “It’s her…. She’s the princess” Suho muttered under his breath as he stares at you slowly fading from his sight.

“Hey wait up why are dragging me away from him? Now I can’t say thank you to him.. and what’s with the deathly glare you were sending him?” You threw a few questions towards is actions after seeing that guy earlier.

“It’s nothing, just stay away from him. He is not what he looks like.” With that Xiumin walked out leaving you there confused. You quickly spun your heels around being face to face with the guy you bumped into again. “uhhh.. Hi thanks for helping up earlier” you smiled and turned around trying to walk away as you remember Xiumin’s words when he suddenly grabbed your hand. “I’m Suho and you’re Krystal right?” He showed you a heart melting smile as he offers you his hand for a shake. “yes and nice to meet you! Sorry about earlier too.” You muttered as he let out a chuckle. “no worries It’s fine” he smiled once again showing his perfect set of white teeth.

Months past and you start hanging out with Suho after that incident, ignoring Xiumin’s words. Well Suho seems like a nice guy after all those times you spent together, but sadly Xiumin barely spent his time with you. He always avoids you maybe because you still hang out with Baekhyun after his words. While you were walking alone waiting for Suho, little did you know that the real reason why Xiumin was telling you to avoid Suho is because he was the son of Ares, the most evil god that existed in EXOPlanet and is the brother of Aphrodite which is Xiumin’s mother. Ares sent Suho down to earth to look for the missing princess of Exoplanet which is you. As time pass by Suho grew closer to you. It was another day at school; you were busy writing something your notebook when  Suho sat down besides you.

“Morning, just wandering could you come at the school’s garden later after school/ I won’t take no for an answer so yeah..BYE!” with that he quickly walked out. You smiled at his action when suddenly Xiumin showed up infront your desk.

“Hey, Krystal….” Your heart skipped a beat at how soft his voice calls your name. You look up at him smiling.

“Yeah?” you smiled and waited for him to talk. “can I see you later afterschool at the school’s garden? Please just wanna tell you something..Bye!” with that Xiumin hurried out of your sight. You bit on your lip not knowing what to do. Time flew by so fast and it was dismissal time already you decided to go to Suho first; you went to the school’s garden seeing him waiting, you silently approached him sitting beside him.

“oh, you’re here..so the reason I want you here is cause…..” He was busy trying to  form a single word as he shyly scratch his nape. “Krystal, I like you” He said looking straight into your eyes, his eyes and voice full of emotions. You were about to reply when something almost hit Suho. The both of you were stunned when you saw a little piece of Ice crystal

You looked around seeing Xiumin dashing over to your side as he glares at Suho.  “stay away from her, you hypocrite” Xiumin said between gritted teeth as he throw another ice crystal towards the latter, Suho then form a sield out of water. You were shocked when you found out that two were both prince in a different planet. They were demigods of EXOplanet and Suho was sent out to catch you and take you to his father who plans to use you to rule EXOPlanet meanwhile Xiumin was sent out to protect you from him. The two of them continues to throw their powers at one another hurting them both. You decided to go in-between them trying to stop them.

“STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!” you shouted but they continue to ignore you until they both hit you with their powers at the same time straight to your heart, A tear that slowly turns into a snowflake escaped your eye before you explode into little snowflakes. Suho’s power (water) has been freeze by Xiumin’s power (frost) creating a snowflake. This story can always be heard from the mouth of the elders telling their children during winter seasons how snowflakes existed in the world, That whenever it rains snowflakes it means The long lost princess of EXOPlanet is crying.