Chapter 2

Creatures of the night

 

 

 

Sungyeol held on to the wall while pulling himself up, his body was acking all over and his legs were wobbly .He search for his glasses and when he saw it he tries to reach for it,but his effort was pointless. Sighing he drop down to the floor and crawl to get his glasses,When he got it he held on to the wall again and walk all the way home. Else where myungsoo was sitting outside the tent drinking his alcohol, he knew it taste bad in his mouth but  he didnt care because thats what he needed. He could still remember his girlfriend and how she killed herself, it was like she didnt have a mind of her own, like she was being controlled. pouring another cup, he remembered coming to her house because he got a called saying she was going to kill herself,after a long persuasion she was coming to her senses when she sudenly grab the gun and shot it to her head. myungsoo was devastated by the time the police came he was accuased of murdering his girlfriend and was turned to a vampire " isnt life a " he says before drinking another cup of alchol.

 

He was buisy with his drink when he smelt the smell from before,at first he was going to ignore it but the smell got stronger making him crave with hunger. Elsewhere sungyeol walk until his leg could take no more, he was about to sit on the bench when he tripped and fell on a broken glass. He  look at his legs and cring, blood was oozing out fast and the cut was not minor,He took his rag and wipe the blood then he tried pulling his leg towards him only to be stopped by a men in black.He was holding onto sungyeol leg and touching it like it was a rare meat. "well well, you are one fine human." he says while looking up at sungyeol with hunger.

" yes he is, I will definately enjoy drinking from you." his friend said scaring sungyeol even more, Sungyeol tried to snatch his legs back but the men held it firm so he wouldnt move. He brought his legs up to his nose  smelling the blood then he it tasting his sweet blood and making sungyeol freak out. 

" let go of me" he says, the men look up and laughs then says " now why would i leave my dinner alone."

"D..D..DInner" sungyeol stuttered

" yes dinner, we're gonna feed from you and then kill you." his friend said coming closer to him. sungyeol look around for help, when he didnt see anyone he felt disappointed. Thats right who would help me anyway, besides niel no one else care about me, not even my family. He thought before closing his eyes to let them kill him.