Chapter 1~Awaken

Creatures of the night

Myungsoo was leaning on the opposite side of the wall sleeping,the only light he had was the moonlight. The moon was embracing its light on him,making him look more beautiful. Myungsoo was having a nightmare, in his dream their was a man who was wearing all black, and His eyes was piercing. In The moonlight it looks gold but when he jumped down it was honey brown. He walk closer to myungsoo making him back away. once he was infront of him,he disappeard,making him sigh with relief. suddenly he felt someone behind him,He was gonna turn around when the guy spoke "Dont turn around, It will be less painful that way." he says before tilting his head a little and open his mouth,letting his fangs grow.

His ice cold lips kissed myungsoo's neck. Before He knew it pain shot up through his body. Something wet dripped down his neck and ran down on to his shirt. Myungsoo was shocked to find blood oozing out. His voice squeaked out to yell but he was already starting to lose consciousness. he dropped down on his knees, and watch as the man walk away. He could hear his footsteps and the clicking of his heels,before he fell on the floor he heard someone talking to the man scolding him for something.


Myungsoo felt himeself fall backwards, He opened his eyes to see himself drowning in blood. Panicking he opened his mouth to calling for help, This just made it worse because blood entered his mouth going down his system. He felt as  if his lungs were squeezed smaller by the pressure, He choked and gagged on nothing. His throat burned with trapped air and his ears were pounding. His heart was beating against his chest as fast as a mouse and all he heard was the rumble of the clear liquid that had surrounded him. "Am i dead?" he thought, he could take no more. he no longer know which way was death, All he wanted to do is go back before this even happend. suddenly he felt the cool rush of blood flowing through the back of and nose. he was relieved, but not for long. he could no longer hear the grumble of the bloody water, slowly his sight and consciousness started to slip away and he was enveloped by the darkness below. 

Suddenly, His eyes opened turning Red. Then he woke up from the cell, Myungsoo woke up couphing and holding his throat. He knew it was just a dream,but he felt like he's going through the same thing all over again. "I should have been dead, that time." he says confuse "But why am i still alive? and who was he?" he says,He was so busy trying to figure things out that he didnt hear the guard hitting his stick on the cell while calling him "wake up,sleeping beauty." he says, but myungsoo ignored him. "you, piece of . I said wake up" he says this time pissed

 

Myungsoo got up and look at the officer,He was just a short bold man nothing special. The officer unlock his cell and says "you've been released, After four years your free to go." he says, Myungsoo ignored him again and walk away heading to the main gate. Once he reached outside, the sun hit his face giving him warmth. He stood their enjoying the warm light, Its been so long,he thought. He could hear the police officer running to him saying " STOP! i havent taken your cuff off." 

Myungsoo looks at the cuff and looks at the police officer then he brakes it, surprising the officer and scaring the crap out of him. He smirks when he saw the guys face and turns back around to leave. The guy fell on the floor with his eyes open then he says " He could have easly brake free from jail, and i could have been toast." 

 

Outside on the streets myungsoo searches for a phone to call his parents. when he found one he walk towards it while females kept staring at him, blushing, and squealing. He got the phone and call his parents, but it went straight to the answering machine, saying "this number is no longer in service." angry he slams the phone and walk away. Before he left he checked his credit card to see if he had money left,Turns out he did. His parents put alot of money in his bank.

He walk to the nearest cafe to use the computer, when he entered he could see alot of people and they were talking to loud. He tried to ignore the chatting and went to an empty computer, but the more he got closer the more noisy it becomes. He sat down and open his e-mail,when he saw his  dad online he open the chat and typed some stuff getting information. turns out his dad was the one who bailed him and put money in his account. but their was a catch, He did all this so myungsoo wouldnt come back to them, he told him that he registered him for school and also that he removed him from the family registration. 

 

This wasnt surprising to myungsoo, he knew his father was an and also knew his father cares more for his reputation then him. He got up and walk away sighing to himself then he walk by an alley where he saw a young boy being beating by a group of teens. He could smell the blood coming from the victim, It was sweet and smell like cherry. The smell was really strong, It made his stomach grumble with hunger. But he ignore the craving and walk away. Even though he was far away, he could hear the boy crying. "this is not my problem" he says before walking away.