00 - Prologue

Claws, Fangs, and Spells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

Nowadays, movies about werewolves, vampires, witches, fairies and any other creatures had been widely produced and successfully gained people’s attention. Have you ever thought when did it start? How those creatures exist? And how come humans like us knew about their stories?

It started a long time ago. Two young men, who actually a sibling, fell for a fair, beautiful woman. At first, they both tried to win her heart in a healthy way. But one day, the woman called both of them to a quiet field. The woman said, “I like you both, both of you are attractive and have your own charm,” two young men’s lips curled up into a smile, “but I can’t marry one of you without hurting the other one.” The men frowned, “My fair lady, what do you want us to do? Please, do tell us.” The younger said. Then, the woman handed them a knife for each, “Kill your brother.” the men widened their eyes on what the woman had said, “I can’t kill him, we only have each other.” The older said. Since their parents died on the wars couple years ago, they always took care of each other, and now they have to kill their own family? “Well, we’ll see about that.” The woman gave them a sly smile before disappeared into the forest.

None of the brothers knew where did the woman live, the woman appeared and disappeared whenever her heart content. But the more curious they were, the more they were attracted to the woman.

One day, the woman came into their house. The younger went to get some logs, preparation before winter coming, so the older was the one who welcomed the woman and showed her their house.

They talked about everything until the sun set and the younger hadn’t come back, the older started to worry. “He’s grown up, no need to worry.” The woman said to the older who was looking out the window for the nth time, “I know I shouldn’t, but I have a bad feeling…” he said. Suddenly, the woman stood between the older and the window, eyes filled with lust, seducing the man. “Why don’t you take care of me first?” and the next second, the woman’s lips brushed against the older brother. He was shocked at first, but when the woman started to caress his chest, the man kissed her back.

Room filled with smooch sound and lewd, soft moans that slips from their lips. And it all ended when the older man’s breathe hitch and his eyes wide open. The woman pulled back and she saw the younger was there, behind his brother, with knife in his hand that buried in his brother back. The older chocked on his own blood and fell on the floor, dying. The younger, like he had been slapped on the cheek harshly, started to tremble, “What have I done?” he mumbled as he watched his brother dying. The woman approached him and hugged him tight, “It’s hard, I know, to kill your one and only brother for love, but look at the good side! We can get married!” the woman beamed at him. The younger shoved her away and crouched beside his brother, “No, please… Don’t leave me… I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter