Call You Mine Pt. 2

Distant Romance

Listen to: Call You Mine | Jeff Bernat

Jay.

A bunch of pictures and laughs later, we're finally resting. Laying on the grass, watching the stars. It was surprising that we can see some here in Seattle. Michelle had her camera in front of her. The lighting was good enough to take pictures, but I wasn't sure if she could take a picture of the sky.

I heard her sigh in contentment, and place her camera in her bag. "Hey Jay?"

"Hmm. . ?" I looked at her. She was staring at me.

"I had fun today." she smiled. I nodded in agreement. "Me too, Mimi."

"Once I have to go back home, will we still keep in touch?" she asked with a twinge of sadness in her voice.

"Of course we are, Mimi. You're my besite." I smiled slightly. I almost forgot that she was going to leave. It's now or never Jaebeom hyung. A voice that strangely sounded like Wooyoung's echoed through my head. Tell her, give her a reason to stay. Make yourself happy hyung! Fighting! Now it was Junho's voice.

Aish, I can't believe my conscience is Wooyoung and Junho. They are right though. It's now or never. I most definitely choose now.

"Michelle?" I asked.

She turned to me. "Yeah, Jay?"

"Can I call you mine?" I asked her, staring into her eyes. Michelle's eyes brightened. "Yeah, you can. On one condition though."

I smiled. "Okay, what is it?"

"I get to call you mine."

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. She was mine, and no one else's. This was the best cheap date ever.

Err. . . Yeah. That's it for now :P How was it? HORRIBLE? OR TOTALLY WORTH READING ? :D COMMENT AND SUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so it's short. Don't be mad :P I'm sleepy so. . . yeah. Thanks to the people that subscribed and commented :D I totally love you mucho <3<3<3<3<3<3<3