Call You Mine Pt. 1

Distant Romance

Listen to: Call You Mine | Jeff Bernat

Jay.

My eyes fluttered open hearing my phone vibrate. I wasn't feeling well. No, I'm not sick. I'm just feeling kind of down for some reason. Maybe it's because I haven't seen Michelle in two weeks. I sighed and picked up my phone from my bedside table.

Jenni:

Hey, oppa :D see you soon okay? I'm bringing gifts!

Saranghae <3 

I replied back to her, and then scrolled through my contacts. Michelle (^ - ^) <3

I pressed the 'call' button and waited. Ring, ring, ring, rin- "Hey Jay."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Mimi, hi."

She giggled. "What's up? I haven't seen you in a couple weeks."

I felt a little better after hearing her laugh. "I'm okay, just kind of blue, I guess."

"Awwh." I can practically see her pout. "Well, since you're feeling blue, meet me at the park in ten. Sound good? We'll get food too."

I didn't even need to think about it. "Yeah, sure. I'll see you then?"

"Yup. Bye Jay." 

"Bye." I breathed. Beep.

I got ready quickly, and walked to the park. I sat on the bench we normally sat at and waited for Mimi to arrive. I hummed quietly playing with my phone. I heard a ukulele playing nearby.

Looking around, I saw Michelle (what she's wearing) walking over to me while playing her ukulele. When she was right in front of me sat next to me, and started singing:

 

Hey can I holla at you
Take you to the dollar menu
Buy you a mc chicken
With some fries and sauce for dippin
Then we can stroll in the park
Since I don't have no car
Lose track of time
And stare at the stars
 
*On our cheap date
What we gonna do
On our hecka cheap date
You tell me cause I dont have no money
I just wanna be your one and only-only
 
And sure I dont got much
But baby I got love
What more can i say
You take my breath away
Though people say
You can do much better
We can last forever
On love alone
Lets go
 
*chorus
 
And you don't gotta choose me
If money makes you happy
Just know
My heart is made out of gold
And you'll know
If you just go with me
 
*chorus
 
When she finished, Michelle smiled at me. "So, Jay. Want to go on a cheap date with me?"
 
I got up and offered her my hand. "Of course."
 
We walked through the park hand in hand until we crossed the street to McDonalds. She handed my her Ukulele and ordered one McChicken, a large fires, and a large drink. 
 
After getting our order, we sat in the corner booth. Michelle smiled at me. "I missed you, Jay."
 
"I missed you too, where have you been?" I asked.
 
"Just taking care of things and thinking things through. What about you?" she took some fries.
 
"Just staying at home. My mom was about to kick me out just so she can have the house to herself." I chuckled.
 
Michelle laughed. "That's mean."
 
I shrugged. "Yeah well, I didn't really do anything but lay in bed."
 
"No wonder." she laughed even harder. I pouted.
 
"Awwh, don't pout. I do that too. My mom always says I need a better social life." Michelle giggled lightly.
 
I missed her laugh so much. Actually, I missed her in general. 
 
"What are we doing after thing Mimi?" I asked, sipping the large coke.
 
She rummaged through her bag. "I brought my Polaroid and my Nikon. We're going on a cheap adventure. How much money do you have?"
 
"Er, like twenty dollars?" I said. She grinned. "Perfect. I have ten."
 
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
 
"Let's just drop of my Ukulele at the dance studio and we'll go on our adventure."  she said as we walked toward Soreal studios.
 
Wow, we're really on a date. I thought excitedly. After dropping off her ukulele, we walked through the crowd of people, holding hands. Finally, we arrived at a small flea market, which was actually at the end of the park.
 
"Oh, look! Aren't these cute?" Michelle asked, holding up a package of matching cell phone charms. I nodded as she turned to the sales lady. "Excuse me, miss? How much are these?"
 
"$1.50 miss." the girl smiled. Michelle looked at me. "If I buy these you have to put it on your phone okay?"
 
"Okay." I nodded. She gave the lady $1.50 and thanked her. Michelle took out her Polaroid and motioned for me to pose with her. I stood next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. "1, 2, 3! Smile!" Flash. The picture came out slowly. 
 
Michelle took it out gently and fanned it. As the picture began to appear, her smile got even wider. "This one's a keeper!"
 
I glanced the at picture. To other people it wouldn't be any special, but to me it was. It's was our first date picture.
 
"And many more to go." I smiled at her, bending down slightly to kiss her cheek.
 

Err. . . Yeah. That's it for now :P How was it? HORRIBLE? OR TOTALLY WORTH READING ? :D COMMENT AND SUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!