2

Getting Married?!

 

It’s been a week since Leeteuk oppa and I are engaged. It felt really weird though.

*Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol….*

Oh my phone rang? It’s still 7 in the morning.

“Hello?” I said.

“Taeyeon, How are you?” a man voice said from the phone.

“Huh? Who’s this?” I was getting panicked.

“Yah! This is Leeteuk!” he yelled from the phone

“Ah oppa, sorry I didn’t look at the contact name. Why are you calling?” I asked curiously

“Let’s meet at the park in… 3 hours sharp. Arrasso?”

“Ara oppa” I said.

“Ah what should I wear? A mini dress? Jeans?” I didn’t realize that I’ve been talking with myself. I took a shower and wear a white t-shirt with shorts and sneakers. Ah perfect, a casual and not overdressed.

 

~~~ At the park~~~

“Oppa!” I walked forward to Leeteuk oppa. He turned around and looked at me. He smiled. This smile was different; I can feel my heart was beating so fast.

“I need to show you something” he said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a table with 2 chairs beside it. That table was surrounded by grasses and colorful petals.

I was speechless. He held my hand and led me to one of the chair. He pulled my chair like what he did the last time we met.

~~ Leeteuk’s POV~~

As I pulled the chair for her, she looked at my eyes. Her cute brown eyes. I gave her a rose that I put on the table before. We were staring at each other. Speechless for 10 seconds. It was like the time stopped.

“Oppa, gomawo” she smiled and looked at the rose. Her beautiful smile somehow made my tummy fluttered. Taeyeon didn’t stop smiling at that time.

“Do you like it?” I asked. She just nodded.

“Oppa, no one has ever done this kind of thing for me. I’m touched” she started to shed a tear. I touched her right cheek just to clean it from her tears. I couldn’t help but smiled.

“So, shall we eat?” I asked. “I’ve prepare some amazing dishes”. Once again all she did was nodding. i brought her the food that I hid in a basket besides me.

“Taeyeonnie~ have you heard about the date?” I asked her. “What date?” she asked me back. It seemed like she didn’t know about our marriage date. “Our marriage” I said. She shook her head while enjoying the food.

“It will be held in 2 month. So it will be on October” I said. “Is that too soon? Will that be okay?” I asked worriedly. To be honest, I think I like her already.

“It’s okay. I understand my family situation” she said. She showed her innocent smile. The smile that made my tummy fluttered over and over again. I can only smile. We spent the rest of the day together. We were sharing some experience and stories, laughing and smiling. It was a perfect day.

~~~Taeyeon’s POV~~~

So is this what they called falling in love? When your heart pounding faster, tummy’s fluttering, and cheeks blushing. That’s what I felt. I’ve never felt this way.

He held my hand while we were walking to my house. There was no word to speak. I don’t want this moment to end.

Does he feel the same like I do? Does he like me?

As we got to my place, I was about to let go of his hand but he pulled my hand which made me turned around. He kissed my forehead.

“I’ll call you when I get home” he whispered to my left ear. I was blushing like a tomato. I can feel my cheeks turning red. When I looked at him, he smiled. Oh that angelic smile.

“Be careful” I said still holding his hand. I came in to my house and went to my room. I was daydreaming about the date we just had.

“So how was your date?” Hyoyeon said while leaning on the door.

“It was great” I said with a simple smile. “You love him huh?” she said. I immediately blushed.

“I don’t know. He’s different. I like him”

“Does he like you? What about your marriage? Will he marry you because he likes you or because he feels pity on us?” She said. It hit me. She’s right. I looked at her, but she left already.

*Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol….* Oh my phone rang. It must be Leeteuk oppa.

“Yeoboseyo Leeteuk oppa” I said

“Yeoboseyo, Taeyeonnie~” haah his voice was so smooth. It sounds like an angel. I felt like there were butterflies in my tummy. “You wanna meet tomorrow? How about the beach?” he continued.

“Sure. Tomorrow at 4pm” I said.

“Okay. It’s a date” he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'll give you an update soon! Reeaaaallll soon :D

Please comment and critics. Subscribe too ;)