1

Getting Married?!

 

 “Eonni! Umma called you since 10 minutes ago! Didn’t you hear?” my sister, Hyoyeon opened my door while I was listening to my music. “Hurry!” she yelled. Ah annoying, can’t I have some peace? There’s always someone who yells in this house. I went downstairs so my mom wouldn’t yell again.

“What’s wrong, umma?” I asked when I saw appa, umma, and Hyoyeon sitting together in the living room. There must be something wrong. They never sat quietly together. There were always arguments around them.

“Taeyeonnie, sit down first” appa said. I sat down on a sofa in front of them. It was intense.

“To be honest, we want to keep this secret for you two. But we can’t” he continued.

“We’re broke. And Appa has to sell his company” Umma said.

“Ah, I get it; I need to save some money” I said calmly and nodded my head.

“That’s not it” She cut me. “Well, there is a company that’s willing to buy our company and give us some extra money, but…” she continued.

“What?” I got curious.

“You have to marry the son who owns the company” Appa said it before Umma said it first.

I dropped my jaw and made that ‘WTF Look’

“Umma, appa, you’re kidding right?” I raised my left brows

“we wish were. There’s no other choice” Appa said

“Why not Hyoyeon? Why me?” I asked them. Well, yelled to be exact.

“She’s too young. She’s 19! You’re 21. Just… Please. Do this for your family. Think about it” Appa begged me. I didn’t say anything and went upstairs.  They didn’t do anything either, they knew I was thinking about it.

========= NEXT DAY! ==========

“Taeyeon, have you think about it?” Appa came into my room while I was sitting on me bed. I just nodded. “So?”

“I-i decide to marry him. Whoever he is” I said. I almost cried but I promise to myself that I won’t cry in front of my family.

“Get ready, we’ll be leaving soon. Wear something nice” he said. I knew he felt sorry.

========= 20 minutes later======

I wore my blue mini dress and little belt with gold purse. http://files.looklet.com/looks/8737e611-1cbc-41cf-9e20-6203a411f046.jpg?1 (this is if you wanna see what the clothes looked). I hurriedly went downstairs. “I’m ready” I said.

We went to a fancy restaurant not far from my home. As soon as we got there, one of the waiters led us to a table. There were 2 men who were waiting on that table.

“Mr. Kim! Really nice to see you again” said one of the men. He looked old; I think he was about 50 something years old. His hair was already turning grey.

“Mr. Park, this is my daughter, Kim Taeyeon” Appa introduced me. I bowed with a little smile on my face.

“Ah she’s very pretty. She looks like her mother. This is my only son, Park Jungsoo” Mr. Park showed his son. Hm Park Jungsoo? Is that the man I should marry?

“Park Jungsoo imnida” he bowed. He looked cool. Cool but without expression. Scary.

“Jungsoo-ah, Taeyeon, you should know each other more since you’ll get marry. Mr. Kim and I have a lot to talk about privately. So both of you can go there” Mr. Park showed a table for two.

We walked there without a word. Silence. Awkward silence. As I was about to sit, Jungsoo pulled my chair like what a gentleman do.

“Thank you” I said as I sat down. He sat in front of me. We were staring at each other. Don’t know what to do or what to say.

“You’re 20 years old, right?” he asked. “Yes I am” I answered.

“Well, you should call me oppa then. I’m older than you” he smiled. “Leeteuk oppa” he emphasized the oppa part.

“Leeteuk? I thought your name was Jungsoo” I asked. “My friends call me Leeteuk, because I’m special” he said with a cute smirk. Oh my God did I just say cute? Weird-__-

“Hm… Leeteuk oppa…” I tried to say it. It sounded cute. I giggled and so did he. We ended up chatting like what friends usually do. My thought of him was wrong. He's nice and communicative. Not cool without expression.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'll update it asap! :D

but please comment ^^