3

Getting Married?!

 

It’s 2 pm already! I still haven’t changed my clothes. Hm what to wear? Ah! Hyoyeon has a great sense of fashion, I should ask her!

“Hyoyeon-ah~”

“What?” she showed up immediately.

“Help me. I don’t know what to wear. I’m going to the beach with oppa” I pouted and used my puppy dog eyes. It always works on her.

“Stop that puppy dog eyes! I’ll help you” She stepped in to my room and started to open my wardrobe. Looking at my clothes and pulled them one by one.

*** 5 minutes later***

“Aha! This is perfect!” She pulled out a white top with pink shorts. “Go change now” she told me. I went to the bathroom and changed.

“Well, eonni, you look great” Hyoyeon said. She gave me big smile.

“Gomawo, Hyo” I thanked her and get going to the beach.

 

~~~~~ At the beach ~~~~~

 

Haa I’m totally late! Its 4.15 already! I’m screwed. Ah there he is. Wearing the grey shirt and jeans. Sitting on the bench. I ran forward to him.

“You’re late” he smiled

“I’m sorry oppa” I bowed then I sat beside him.

“You look beautiful so I forgive you” he continued. I can’t say another word. I was totally blushing.

“Taeyeon, I… need to say something” his facial expression was getting serious.

“What do you want to say?” I asked. I was curious and nervous. What will he do? Will he cancel the marriage? Oh eottokhae?

“I’m in love... with you” he looked at my eyes. My jaw was about to drop but I bit my lips. “I say this not because I have to marry you. But I say this because I really do love you. You’re adorable. That moment when we were holding hands, when we stared at each other’s eyes. It was… indescribable” he continued.

“You… serious?” I was speechless. I really can’t say a word but that. My heart was beating faster that I thought I got a heart attack.

“I never lie to the person I love” he said.

“Park Jungsoo, I love you too” I dropped a tear. His facial expression went from biting lips to jaw-dropping. Then he smiled and wiped my tears.

“Don’t cry. Why are you crying? Smile. I love your smile. It makes me crazy” he said while wiping my tears.

“Taeyeon…” he got up and bended his knees. “I love you” then he held my hands. Both of my hands. He pulled out a beautiful simple ring.The ring was white with a little white diamond on it.

Oh no… Don’t say…

 “Marry me. But this time, for the right reason, love” he said. I smiled and nodded as the sign of yes.

He put the ring on my ring finger. I was burst into tears

 “I love you Taeyeon. I’ll make you happy” he promised.

“I love you too, oppa” once again, we looked at each other’s eyes and smiled. We both stood up and held hands. He pulled my chin and brought me to his lips. We kissed. He put his arm around my waist and I rested my hands on his neck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yappp the end! Phew!

I'm very sorry if there's typo(s)

Please critics and comments.

If you want to read more taeteuk ff, I have my first FF.

Yes i am a taeteuk shipper. Really sorry is there's a grammar error. I'm indonesian and still in High School so my english is average :/